✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Go ahead...I dare you. :comeon:

So, post one positive thing...daily, weekly, hourly...whenever the mood strikes you. It can be marriage-related or not. This is just a fellowship thread to help us stay focused on the blessings in our lives and to celebrate them with one another.

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My positive thing for now is that I actually got a decent night's sleep last night. Baby girl is cutting teeth, so I've been up in the middle of the night with her the last couple of nights. DH was kind enough to take the night shift last night so momma could finally get some sleep. :yawn: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today is the fourth anniversary of my mother passing away - hence the photo, which is my mum when she was 21/22. That's not a positive thing, BUT the loving, awesome person she was is a positive, and I'm feeling very positive about the strength she instilled in me, even though I'm missing her hugely today.

Reactions: dallasapple
Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today is the fourth anniversary of my mother passing away - hence the photo, which is my mum when she was 21/22. That's not a positive thing, BUT the loving, awesome person she was is a positive, and I'm feeling very positive about the strength she instilled in me, even though I'm missing her hugely today.

:hug: & :prayer: I'm glad that you feel her strength has lived on in you and pray that you pass that legacy on, as well, to your child.

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's a beautiful day today! Our Spring season doesn't normally last this long.

:amen: I think the high here today is supposed to be 84...much better than the 94 that's right around the corner, eh? :p

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Had a great visit with my sister :D. I have not seen her in over 6 years because she lives over 1800 miles away, so we were thrilled to see each other.

Yay! My sister and I used to live that far apart and I would cry (happy tears!) every time we got together b/c I had missed her so much. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Niffer

So...that just happened.
Aug 1, 2008
Ontario
✟20,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
1) My cat is poofy. It makes me want to cuddle her against her will.

2) Funny movies that make me laugh.

3) My apartment is clean after a 3 hour blitz.

4) Feeling the baby kick.

5) Listening to "Savage Garden" and having my students all tell me they've 'never heard of them.'

Lolz!

- Niffers

Reactions: FaithPrevails
Upvote 0
Apr 15, 2009
Canada
✟16,558.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Leadership in Childrens' ministry is going wonderfully. They had lots of fun tonight; I've been making up games rather than just reading to them, getting them to learn to seek God in their lives. They are mostly children from troubled homes; it's tearjerkingly wonderful to see them laughing and running around like crazy. Gave several of them a piggyback ride today at their insistence; several of them hugged me goodbye.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In dealing with the crisis of my parents I've been talking to my husband more and more lately. It was difficult at first, but it's gotten better. He told me last night that he thought I was the most "level headed" of all my siblings. It was sweet.

Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Leadership in Childrens' ministry is going wonderfully. They had lots of fun tonight; I've been making up games rather than just reading to them, getting them to learn to seek God in their lives. They are mostly children from troubled homes; it's tearjerkingly wonderful to see them laughing and running around like crazy. Gave several of them a piggyback ride today at their insistence; several of them hugged me goodbye.

I absolutely LOVE children's ministry. :) I'm glad you've gotten involved and that it is blessing you in such a positive way. :)

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In dealing with the crisis of my parents I've been talking to my husband more and more lately. It was difficult at first, but it's gotten better. He told me last night that he thought I was the most "level headed" of all my siblings. It was sweet.

That is sweet! I'm glad he said such kind words to you. :)

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm having dinner guests tonight and I'm excited about it! I love to cook/entertain and don't get to do it often enough. I'm making a lasagna at DH's request. I haven't made one for him yet, so he's excited b/c he loves my cooking. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.