Not open for further replies.

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Big Positive: God has answered our prayers and led us to a job for me and a new home where we have wanted to go for the last 6 years. Please pray for us as we get through the next couple of months of upheaval as we move 2500 miles across the country.

:prayer:
Im praying you find a way to make it a BLAST!!!:)

I have moved (as a child) long distances and....we "settled"..and ended up beign sort of the "exciting' times in my life.Not that "upheaval" and such is what you need for that..but can be..

((((PRAYING)))))

Dallas

Upvote 0

Lilymay

Veteran
Oct 23, 2006
USA
✟13,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I'm in a good mood despite losing sleep last night (long story short, don't eat donuts before bed...heartburn!) and being at work.
: D

The Lord has blessed me with the ability to bounce back and be happy.

Two words... pepcid complete... works wonders:cool:

Upvote 0

SearchingStudent

Apr 29, 2012
✟16,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:prayer:
Im praying you find a way to make it a BLAST!!!:)

I have moved (as a child) long distances and....we "settled"..and ended up beign sort of the "exciting' times in my life.Not that "upheaval" and such is what you need for that..but can be..

((((PRAYING)))))

Dallas

Thank you so much! It truly will be an adventure!

Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟220,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got all A's for the spring semester, including math. :thumbsup: I can't believe I got an A in math, never have in my life before, lol.

Now for summer .. and fall .. and on and on and on ...

If you believe, you can achieve! :thumbsup:

Reactions: JaneFW
Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Big Positive: God has answered our prayers and led us to a job for me and a new home where we have wanted to go for the last 6 years. Please pray for us as we get through the next couple of months of upheaval as we move 2500 miles across the country.
Wow that's a big move!! :) May God direct you, and be with you on your long trip. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The further along that my wife gets in her pregnancy, the more beautiful she becomes.

I even tell her as much, but she was never one to take compliments well.
:thumbsup:

Wonderful Boidae. Even if she doesn't take the compliment well, it will sneak in behind her defenses and bring her joy.

Upvote 0

SearchingStudent

Apr 29, 2012
✟16,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The further along that my wife gets in her pregnancy, the more beautiful she becomes.

I even tell her as much, but she was never one to take compliments well.

It doesn't matter if she takes the complement well...you finding her beautiful is well, beautiful! Blessings on all of you!

Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was my husband's birthday today, and he wanted to go to the river and fish, and that's what we did. :thumbsup: We had a great time, and we were under the trees so we didn't get sunburned. Phew.

I think that the fish beat us though. We fished (well, I was reading while the guys fished) for 4 hours and caught 1 catfish, 6 perch and 1 turtle (hooked its leg, but it was fine). That's a long time to fish for such a tiny haul!

It was fun. :D Birthday boys is VERY happy. And I got him the Nook with the backlight, which he really wanted, so he's even happier now. :thumbsup:

Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SearchingStudent

Apr 29, 2012
✟16,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My incredibly wonderful husband is handling ALL the logistics of our cross-country move "so you can concentrate on your new job honey". Gotta love that man!!! Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE that man to the moon and back and then some????

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was my husband's birthday today, and he wanted to go to the river and fish, and that's what we did. :thumbsup: We had a great time, and we were under the trees so we didn't get sunburned. Phew.

I think that the fish beat us though. We fished (well, I was reading while the guys fished) for 4 hours and caught 1 catfish, 6 perch and 1 turtle (hooked its leg, but it was fine). That's a long time to fish for such a tiny haul!

It was fun. :D Birthday boys is VERY happy. And I got him the Nook with the backlight, which he really wanted, so he's even happier now. :thumbsup:

:clap::clap::clap:

Dallas

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My incredibly wonderful husband is handling ALL the logistics of our cross-country move "so you can concentrate on your new job honey". Gotta love that man!!! Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE that man to the moon and back and then some????

:clap::clap::clap:

Dallas

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.