Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
My parents and brother came and visited for a whole week and things went smoothly! No major incidents. Only one or two minor ones like how my mom brought an old green pepper with her and tried to put it in my wife's dish...my wife cooks with fresh organic ingredients.
^_^

We had lots of fun and everyone played well with our almost-four year old.

Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My parents and brother came and visited for a whole week and things went smoothly! No major incidents. Only one or two minor ones like how my mom brought an old green pepper with her and tried to put it in my wife's dish...my wife cooks with fresh organic ingredients.
^_^

We had lots of fun and everyone played well with our almost-four year old.
:clap::clap: Sounds like a BLAST!!

Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My incredibly wonderful husband is handling ALL the logistics of our cross-country move "so you can concentrate on your new job honey". Gotta love that man!!! Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE that man to the moon and back and then some????
You are blessed. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟448,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We had a great second honeymoon in Hawaii that I just got back from. Work sent me there, so DW and I left the kids with my parents, went out a week early, and hung out on the big island. Beach front condo, Eco-Inn on Volcano. Lots of fun.

Reactions: JaneFW
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.