Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I'm taking an extended break from martial arts and focusing on studying. I'm not taking any classes. Just background studying for a person who hasn't been in school for a while. I figure when I do go back, I'll be a bit more prepared. So I've been reading a bunch of used textbooks (mostly law) I've gotten my hands on.

It's actually fun so far. It feels good being focused on something positive that is also helping me move forward.

Upvote 0

makeitwork

Feb 23, 2012
✟7,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
knowing that i am healed by the blood of CHRIST...
giving a surprize party for my ma, having it at my aunts, her son molested me when i was 12 thru 14 years old, and it doesn't paralyze me anymore that he will be in the same room with me.

Reactions: dallasapple
Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Moving through and sucessfully coming out of the depression that felt opressing by my grandmothers recent passing..got through I think the rough spots in going back to Alabama my birthplace and not getting stuck in the emotional quicksand of negativtiy there nor the pain of a loss of an era there...

This is how I feel now...and Grandmother...Im so HAPPY you are in Alabama now with Granddaddy finally..I love you and watch over me please..(((HUGS))))

I Can See Clearly Now - YouTube

Dallas

Reactions: makeitwork
Upvote 0

CrystalBrooke

I'm almost positive I don't care what you think
Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So my son is scheduled to arrive June 29th! I'm taking my 2 weeks of vacation before that, so starting June 17th I won't be going to work until mid-late August. :D I have a feeling that it's going to seem like June 17th will never get here, but my husband and I are so very excited to have all summer with each other and the kids(even if we will be a bit sleep deprived). :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

makeitwork

Feb 23, 2012
✟7,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
this mothers day i went shopping with my children for flowers to plant...for YEARS i only planted what my mother wanted me to plant. this year was different, my children picked out the flowers they wanted to plant, and they planted them by themselves.

this is a healing step for me, thru JESUS CHRIST i am becoming my own person, not controlled by others, or a people pleaser.

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this mothers day i went shopping with my children for flowers to plant...for YEARS i only planted what my mother wanted me to plant. this year was different, my children picked out the flowers they wanted to plant, and they planted them by themselves.

this is a healing step for me, thru JESUS CHRIST i am becoming my own person, not controlled by others, or a people pleaser.

Precious! :pink:

Upvote 0

SearchingStudent

Apr 29, 2012
✟16,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Big Positive: God has answered our prayers and led us to a job for me and a new home where we have wanted to go for the last 6 years. Please pray for us as we get through the next couple of months of upheaval as we move 2500 miles across the country.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.