✟45,144.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Philadelphos,

Maybe 35 addresses. I would have to count them up again. A lot of them were temporary summer jobs or military training. But I usually counted them if I had my mail sent there. Sounds interesting with the harbour Town, I've never lived or visited a harbor Town. yes I'm in a small town so the pace is a lot slower and some people have described it as a step back in time. There's a lot of Victorian architecture where I live and Gothic. Gargoyles seem to be a theme on some of the houses and the courthouse.

At this time I'm not studying academically but it doesn't mean I'm not learning. Believe it or not I feel like I'm in a fast-paced learning world by getting to know other people and online dating. not just relationally but the things they have introduced me to to. Architecture, cars, apologetics,, reformed thinking, a variety of different things I learned from different people.

Enjoy your Sabbath. I'm guessing that you are Messianic Christian?

Fascinating lifestyle. Can't say I've known anyone to have moved so often. I suppose a permanent and eternal home in the new creation would be very good news to you.

Harbour town/city. Well, there was a beautiful hazy sunrise this morning over Sydney Harbour, shades of pink and pastel blue, and it's warm enough lately to be a in T shirt all day and night. Just perfect, until returning home in 2 hours of bumper to bumper traffic, driving from beach to the suburbs. No matter how picturesque and serene, people are racing and chasing things all the time.

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟121,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Harbour town/city. Well, there was a beautiful hazy sunrise this morning over Sydney Harbour, shades of pink and pastel blue, and it's warm enough lately to be a in T shirt all day and night. Just perfect, until returning home in 2 hours of bumper to bumper traffic, driving from beach to the suburbs. No matter how picturesque and serene, people are racing and chasing things all the time.
Sounds gorgeous!

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟121,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Temperatures have been dipping but the garden has not given up and is still growing. Hopefully my bell peppers, tomatoes and such will make it in time. I have zinnias, small sunflowers, and Delilah's growing that I hope to give as bouquets to neighbors I didn't give & introduce myself to last year when I moved in.

God is So good! My zinnias and sunflowers failed when I first planted them. And I had to hurry and plant them again at the end of June. The garden and my travel and training for a half marathon has been my one welcome joyous distraction from the world around me.
IMG_20200911_175710.jpg
IMG_20200911_180432.jpg
IMG_20200911_180729.jpg
IMG_20200911_180740.jpg
IMG_20200911_181027.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200911_175614.jpg
    IMG_20200911_175614.jpg
    924.1 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟304,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
The Valles Marineris on Mars. A canyon system a little longer than the distance from the Western coast of the US to the Eastern coast

The three volcanic cones to the West (left) are Arsia Mons, Pavonis Mons and Ascraeus Mons, part of the Tharsis region. Olympus Mons is just over the horizon to the West

marsglobe1.jpg

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟121,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Last post before I take a 10-day media break starting tomorrow. Ran 11.5 mi this morning from Notre Dame to Michigan at their first kickoff of the season. It's definitely a different atmosphere without the tailgating, crowds, music and parking was so easy. My run was not the best but the atmosphere and energy with the college students was the same . It just looked different. Girls had very cute tartan skirts or green or gold on. Everyone had mask and was outside. There was a large screen TV outside the dormitories with loud music in one section while the rest of the campus was very quiet. I almost felt like a college student again. It was a fun day and outside of campus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VMaeLove

Selbst ist die Frau
Jul 30, 2019
Saxony-Anhalt
✟124,235.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mae!

Great to see you. I pray all is well and you and your loved ones are in good health. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Hi, Bella :)
Everything is up and down because that is 2020 but I have a lot to be thankful for. I think I am blessed more than I deserve.
Thank you for the friendly message. I hope you are well and happy too :twohearts:

Yours or the dog's? Either one applies.

:D:angel:

Hi, Mr. Smooth :kissingheart:
I hope you have been doing great.
Mae says hello :dogface:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status