✟1,101,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That's not what I meant by "viable".
He might not be perfect; but he's better than what we have; yet for some reason some cling to Biden over any other candidate.

Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
He might not be perfect; but he's better than what we have; yet for some reason some cling to Biden over any other candidate.
And viability obviously has nothing to do with it, considering the choices involved.

• Agree
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
You have nonsensically jumped from not wanting Trump to not wanting any other candidate.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You have nonsensically jumped from not wanting Trump to not wanting any other candidate.
It's your misunderstanding of what I said that makes your understanding nonsensical.

There is a wide field of candidates who are more preferable than Biden.

I like Ramaswamy; but if it comes down to Trump or Biden; Trump gets my vote. For the past two Presidential elections, I voted for the Libertarian candidate. I don't have that luxury this time. This election is far too important. I cannot in good conscience give Biden any more leeway to continue in his destructive policies.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
It's your misunderstanding of what I said that makes your understanding nonsensical.

There is a wide field of candidates who are more preferable than Biden.

I like Ramaswamy; but if it comes down to Trump or Biden; Trump gets my vote. For the past two Presidential elections, I voted for the Libertarian candidate. I don't have that luxury this time. This election is far too important. I cannot in good conscience give Biden any more leeway to continue in his destructive policies.
I'm the same way with Trump. I'd happily take Nikki Haley or Chris Christie or several other candidates over Biden. And at least several of them could easily beat Biden. If only the Republican Part would nominate one of them instead of Trump. If it's Trump, I have to vote for Biden.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm the same way with Trump. I'd happily take Nikki Haley or Chris Christie or several other candidates over Biden. And at least several of them could easily beat Biden. If only the Republican Part would nominate one of them instead of Trump. If it's Trump, I have to vote for Biden.
None of those candidates can even beat Trump in the debates when he isn't even involved in the debates. It's clear to conservatives in general that Trump has the experience necessary to be an effective president.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm the same way with Trump. I'd happily take Nikki Haley or Chris Christie or several other candidates over Biden. And at least several of them could easily beat Biden. If only the Republican Part would nominate one of them instead of Trump.
Again, I would encourage Democrats who share your feelings, to take an active part in that process.

If they have issue with that; then maybe they should work harder at getting their own party in order.

I think that pushing forth a Republican candidate with wider mass appeal would be the easier task; but reforming the Democratic Party would still be a great service to our country.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
None of those candidates can even beat Trump in the debates when he isn't even involved in the debates. It's clear to conservatives in general that Trump has the experience necessary to be an effective president.
My concern is that there are a lot of people who will vote for anyone but Trump

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
McCarthy's gone, and Biden's still here.

The Republican Party is imploding. All Biden has to do is stand clear.

Biden's age.JPG

Upvote 0