Politics and You?

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
First the term you, is going to be used a lot for simplifications sake so we can put ourselves in a situational awareness mindset. The term "you" is not a describer of responsibility to our person-hood.

So you being a mogal brand MAGA in trademark in 2013 . You announce your run. You win. You suffer a delegation crisis on purpose by your party R's (going to put a link here that if read we see the picture clearly fits this way of governance. So "we the people" are compartmentalized in D vs R to divide in said compartment. As designed we can blame on a extravagant lower level of true governance, which in reality, makes this board a hobby where facts vs feelings... is,... but will not change policies of corporations. As designed we fight in a lie, Federal Level.) . This delegation crisis puts people in your transition team not by your choice. These people are UN and or Globalist. The following paragraph is overview only to said delegation crises and the WHY behind it. Only the big three nations are used upcoming but it is much more complicated than that and if ya dont believe it, look into gazprom subsidiaries in Nations and Corps. It will make our head spin , lol.

A trilateral agreement that involves these three BIG nations U.S. , Russia, U.K. and these two corps Raztof and Gazprom, and Iran was central to that plan. Yet, your platform is National. SES is globalist and can not be fired and are well entrenched for decades in past present and future. SES decides what you see as president. You as president negate above stated deal which has been going on for decades but made into a "deal" for optics sake. In reality, it involves taking uranium (ours US) for oil, Irans, with promise for three 150 billion dollar drops to build Irans weapons grade uranium. This is over simplification I know for those that are in the know, lol. However this paragraph is basic when we look at the delegation crises by your party (remember this YOU and YOUR is to put our minds in situational awareness where it does not matter in party affiliate). As we see clearly by the delegation crises it states party is actually fiction-hood which means above link lines more closely to present reality.

As you are president you are assaulted by globalist in and out of parties that are not real (as above crisis is fact). If we take a step back and say to self (ALL people, as you are my friend firstly no matter D or R ), "Self? Should I open above link, read it and look at the policies under that lense? " Mark Twain said, (I am probably going to butcher EXACT wording but the idea remains the same, :D ) "It is easier to fool a person than to tell them they were fooled".

The above quote is especially true in age dependency, <-- mostly, not absolutes. Us old people use TV and come here to express. Some watch independent channels on utube and come here to express. Some just use twitter for headlines and come here to express. Not understood by ... most.... the expression here is what was put in the mind by the device that separates content as designed to do as old time D vs R used to do where tech was the radio and tv only. Example, I am Grandad watching CNN for two years on collusion . My grandson is on his computer watching Dan Bongino, George Webb. Qmap , TYT, Secular Report , The Humanist Report etc... etc... So we get that aspect too, right? Which actually makes this a hobby board of expression. Yet, hobby is good for knowledge and feeling that can do two things. Further separate or some one on the opposite side says show me.

To further separate looks like this: 1. Cant post these sites here. 2. Suppression of platform (utube and Twitter debacle on freedom of speech ) . 3. Gov. decides for you.

Coming together ... Hhhmmm, this platform is not designed in that regard as #1 applied herein. Also, if this server is EU based then, #3 applies as well.

In closing and with a lot broad brushing I know, lol. This piece is dedicated to do we need to redefine our converse which kinda looks like that link above in present reality of... Politics and You... Me too, lol. Be well populist of this board as we are all people firstly. :groupray: