HolyHeart

Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
✟7,768.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's a Christian retreat next weekend, Nov. 9-10 that I'm hoping to be able to attend. I am supposed to be presenting a thank you gift to the person hosting this as a way of saying thank you to her for all she's done with this event and with her ministry. I've worked hard at getting this put together, getting everyone's participation, and constructing it..put alot of time, effort, and love into this. Anyway, she (the woman hosting this) been through a lot and has had a rough year and yet has continued her ministry and has been such a blessing to me and to others. So, this is something I believe could help lift her spirits and bless her. I think she could use something like this right about now to see that she is a blessing to others and that she's loved and appreciated.
But, I may not be able to attend this, because we are having financial problems and may not be able to afford the trip there and the registration fee and all.
I know this isn't something that seems that important, but to me it is. I really have come to see this person as a close friend and would just love to be able to do this for her. Also, I know this will be a great weekend and a great time in the Lord, where I could learn and grow Spiritually. So, it does mean alot to me to be able to go..to be a blessing as well as to be used for God's glory while there.
So, I would appreciate your prayers that God enables me to go. Also, if I go for a safe trip there and back and for God to give me the words to say when presenting this and helps me be calm and do well throughout this. Thanks.

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord Jesus, please help HolyHeart in this moment... may you provide the means for them to gain the funds to attend this event. Lord, we all know at one time of our lives or another, what it is to be totally financially crippled. Please Lord, may you assist this family in their time of need. Lord Jesus, place on her heart the words of encouragement and thanks to the host. Amen

Upvote 0