Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
IMG_0298.JPG
I was playing with our precious kid one lovely day in the hill going downhill on a snowy hill and hurt my lower backbone in a big bump ( despicable me ), I had been warned, and is now on prescription painkillerpills and threedays sickleave from some studies. It will last a month until it is fine but I have difficulties sleeping, sitting, getting into standing position lifting stuff from the floor and bending down. I don't think it is broken though. It just hurts real bad and I should soon start physical work ( probably unpaid too) but I do not think I can be on any more sickleave. If You remind me in Your short prayers I would be incredible thankful.Take it easy in the hills. I might use the sledge in the future. On that, one can stand and use the brake, no more sitting in the hills for me. God bless You all.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 221804 I was playing with our precious kid one lovely day in the hill going downhill on a snowy hill and hurt my lower backbone in a big bump ( despicable me ), I had been warned, and is now on prescription painkillerpills and threedays sickleave from some studies. It will last a month until it is fine but I have difficulties sleeping, sitting, getting into standing position lifting stuff from the floor and bending down. I don't think it is broken though. It just hurts real bad and I should soon start physical work ( probably unpaid too) but I do not think I can be on any more sickleave. If You remind me in Your short prayers I would be incredible thankful.Take it easy in the hills. I might use the sledge in the future. On that, one can stand and use the brake, no more sitting in the hills for me. God bless You all.
I am praying that you heal. God bless you.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View attachment 221804 I was playing with our precious kid one lovely day in the hill going downhill on a snowy hill and hurt my lower backbone in a big bump ( despicable me ), I had been warned, and is now on prescription painkillerpills and threedays sickleave from some studies. It will last a month until it is fine but I have difficulties sleeping, sitting, getting into standing position lifting stuff from the floor and bending down. I don't think it is broken though. It just hurts real bad and I should soon start physical work ( probably unpaid too) but I do not think I can be on any more sickleave. If You remind me in Your short prayers I would be incredible thankful.Take it easy in the hills. I might use the sledge in the future. On that, one can stand and use the brake, no more sitting in the hills for me. God bless You all.

:heart: I'm sooo sorry Rose. Praying for you (((hug)))

Reactions: Roseonathorn
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Shall do, prayers that your body soul and spirit my prosper in all things. That the God of all Grace would bless you with all good things. And may you grow in your faith in Him. :)

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:heart: You are most welcome. Continuing to pray for you (((hug)))
God bless You, I guess I was lucky after all, some younger people that I am closely related to has broken their lower backbone in such hills. I've been told I have strong bones but this time it did hurt a lot. I should probably not do fun accidentalprone things with the kids but most parents do. I,ll get friends with the snowsledge when I heal. It can both break and turn but it goes also rather fast.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God bless You, I guess I was lucky after all, some younger people that I am closely related to has broken their lower backbone in such hills. I've been told I have strong bones but this time it did hurt a lot. I should probably not do fun accidentalprone things with the kids but most parents do. I,ll get friends with the snowsledge when I heal. It can both break and turn but it goes also rather fast.

:heart: Be careful :hug:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I also took a picture of the sun that bright winterday, without any photoshopping it looks like this, notice the red ring? As if even the sun has a warning redlight and I ignored it and went down the hill anyway. View attachment 221875

:heart: Awwwww.....don't be too hard on yourself. Stuff happens, and God loves us anyway. Praying that He comforts you, eases all your pain, and alleviates all worry. May His healing commence quickly. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Useful
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
At least my cat loves me, She has cuddled up beside me and we both lie in the dark dozing. Yeah I guess God loves me too, I had another chance in life.

:heart: 'tis good to have a cat....they can be very comforting. Praying, dear heart (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:heart: 'tis good to have a cat....they can be very comforting. Praying, dear heart (((hug)))

Thank You so much Brinny, I am currently not on painkillers and should take them and go to bed but I was fetching a bookshelf today and the lady said it has to be two to lift it so I and her husband lifted it to the car. At home I took it out myself and dragged it on a snowshowel to the house and managed to lift it inside without hurting myself and most of the pain has disappeared. If I would not have managed I would of course have left it standing until my husband came home. We have also planned to go downhillskiing at march 7th but we'll see if I join. At least I can sneeze and caugh properly now without much pain Hallelujah. Thank God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and thank You ALL who prayed for me. If God would not intervene I could not lift a bookshelf by myself and I would be in much more pain without these pills. But for my sleeps sake and my lack of strong faith I will take them anyway. Yes I admit I do not think I have the Godgiven gift of extraordinary strong faith but I think my grandfather from mothers side had it. But the Lord told us to pray and care for each others needs so I often do that anyway. When I saw this bookshelf I felt this is the bookshelf I ought to have and it was free ( well I bought them a small thank You gift ) and maybe I only needed to go get it and believe that The Lord will care for me.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank You so much Brinny, I am currently not on painkillers and should take them and go to bed but I was fetching a bookshelf today and the lady said it has to be two to lift it so I and her husband lifted it to the car. At home I took it out myself and dragged it on a snowshowel to the house and managed to lift it inside without hurting myself and most of the pain has disappeared. If I would not have managed I would of course have left it standing until my husband came home. We have also planned to go downhillskiing at march 7th but we'll see if I join. At least I can sneeze and caugh properly now without much pain Hallelujah. Thank God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and thank You ALL who prayed for me. If God would not intervene I could not lift a bookshelf by myself and I would be in much more pain without these pills. But for my sleeps sake and my lack of strong faith I will take them anyway. Yes I admit I do not think I have the Godgiven gift of extraordinary strong faith but I think my grandfather from mothers side had it. But the Lord told us to pray and care for each others needs so I often do that anyway. When I saw this bookshelf I felt this is the bookshelf I ought to have and it was free ( well I bought them a small thank You gift ) and maybe I only needed to go get it and believe that The Lord will care for me.

:heart: Let God heal you. Stop lifting things. No downhill skiing on March 7th. You be STILL, just like it is written in the Bible and allow God's good healing work to take place as long as it takes. Praying, Rose (((hug)))

"Be still and know that I am God." ~Psalm 46:10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, bring good, strong, healing and recovery. Give them wisdom, and discretion, and a good memory to apply to the future. Bless them, and teach them some spiritual things through this time in their life. Amen.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, bring good, strong, healing and recovery. Give them wisdom, and discretion, and a good memory to apply to the future. Bless them, and teach them some spiritual things through this time in their life. Amen.

Greg I am somewhat confused I must honestly say. You see, I had a NDE in my youth and it was one of the worst way to go for a child that wants to live and that does not go in line with some christians theology, so I guess some think I am not christian at all because I firmly believe from experiense that when we die we go to heaven and get hugged by Jesus and our beloved relatives that are christian. But sometimes we can be sent back by some reason. I managed to forgive by Gods help but the devil was tempting me to harbour bitterness until the end. Prayer of faith is one reason, Many christians believe that they are in some sort of unconsious limbo for a long time and then if I am not agreeing to that I get frowned upon. But we forget then that the Lord said He would never forget about us. So usually I say nothing. Only a few handful people knows it irl. It is probably unwise to say anything but it has bothered me.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't understand your response/post roseonathorn. "Near death experience" is interpreted different ways.
There is physical/medical death, and there is spiritual death. In the latter, the spirit leaves the body and is either present with the Lord's body in heaven, 2 Corinthians 5:8, or it is in hell. There is no coming back to earth for even Christians until after physical death or the rapture, and with Christ at His second coming. Seeing the white light at the end of the tunnel, seeing the Lord, being sent back by him with a message that you will come to heaven later.... is all deception, not of the Lord, not gospel truth. There is no unconscious limbo or purgatory taught in God's Word. Those are Catholic doctrines.

Upvote 0