United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
My wife, Linda, and I are in intense discord. Pray for peace, understanding and love between us and that I exercise wisdom and self control. Let the Spirit of God obtain control. Pray for my wife's dental surgery on Tuesday and that she does not block me from attending my small group meeting Monday. She is seeking to become a Jehovah's Witness and believes my church is demonic

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
We thank you, O Master, Lover of Mankind, King of the ages and Bestower of good things, Who destroyed the dividing wall of enmity, and granted peace to the human race, and Who now has granted peace to Your servants. Instill in them the fear of You and confirm in them love one for the other. Extinguish every dispute and banish all temptation to disagreement. For You are our peace and to You we ascribe glory: to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Upvote 0

only a sojourner

Apr 7, 2014
United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The situation here has worsened. She is very belligerent. Please pray. Her dental surgery went well. She is threatening to prevent me from going to church.

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,511.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

15cdda9764d4b590e414b2bd3e20a4cd.gif