Please would you pray for two homeless men and my bad back.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Please would you pray for Andrew a homeless man who I met in town today. He seemed very depressed and couldn't get help from the local Council because he is from another county. He has separated from his girlfriend and I suggested that he asks her to let him stay at her place as a friend, rather than sleep on the streets, or ask one of her family if he could stay with them until he sorts himself out.

Later I met another homeless man whom I have talked to before. He will be having an interview this morning (Friday, UK time) about getting a place in a hostel. The interview is about ten miles away so please pray that he is able to sleep somewhere tonight, gets up in time, has the money for the journey and gets a place in a hostel.

Please also pray that both men manage to get homes and jobs as well as coming to know the Lord as Saviour. I prayed with Andrew who said that he had converted to Islam but I told him to pray to Jesus when he needs help, and the other man doesn't believe but was happy enough for me to pray for him, but not with him.

I'd appreciate prayer too for a bad back. Many thanks to all who pray. :)

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Definitely will join you in prayer for the gentleman and for your back.
May faith in God fill his heart and lift his spirits.
May you find relief for your back and be pain free.

L4H

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

c465c5268642f4ecdbb830e98ce63420_(1).gif