Please pray for the poor souls in the physical and life sciences forum.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NailsII

Life-long student of biological science
Jul 25, 2007
UK
✟9,647.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Many prayers for those who feel the need through satan's influence to have physical proof to explain the wonder of our Father in Heaven who only asks that we believe in Him and keep the faith that we are born with. Amen.

Praying that they will fully realize whom the true and living God is in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

Praying for them all. It breaks my heart to see so many denying the existence of God. The evidence is so strong that God is real! :bow:
I realise that I am not allowed to post in the "Christin Only" forums, so I fully expect this post to be deleted - in fact I shall even report it myself.

But I just wanted to say thank you all for your concern.

Personally speaking, atheism is not so much a choice, I just don't feel spiritual like you guys do. The more I wanted to know Jesus (being raised a Christian) the less attatched I felt, so I read the bible and felt even less.

The only way that I can describe it is that my brain must be wired differently from other people. I went form being a believer to a skeptic to a convinced atheist in a few short years.

So thanks again for your kindness.

Reactions: Mystman
Upvote 0

maybenotcrazy

Okay okay...
Sep 25, 2008
nowhere
✟15,828.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I realise that I am not allowed to post in the "Christin Only" forums, so I fully expect this post to be deleted - in fact I shall even report it myself.

But I just wanted to say thank you all for your concern.

Personally speaking, atheism is not so much a choice, I just don't feel spiritual like you guys do. The more I wanted to know Jesus (being raised a Christian) the less attatched I felt, so I read the bible and felt even less.

The only way that I can describe it is that my brain must be wired differently from other people. I went form being a believer to a skeptic to a convinced atheist in a few short years.

So thanks again for your kindness.
Don't erase this post. I agree with you. There is more to belief in god than simple acceptance. I didn't even know what god was when I was young. I only started truly to wonder in my twenties.

Upvote 0

Matthewj1985

Oct 7, 2008
Texas
✟1,669.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Praying for them all. It breaks my heart to see so many denying the existence of God. The evidence is so strong that God is real! :bow:

I bet many of them would love to see your evidence. If you really do have evidence you are going to be doing a lot more good showing them then praying for them, after all the plan is already set in stone and not amount of prayer is going to unset it.

Upvote 0

Athrond

May 7, 2007
✟8,175.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I bet many of them would love to see your evidence. If you really do have evidence you are going to be doing a lot more good showing them then praying for them, after all the plan is already set in stone and not amount of prayer is going to unset it.

I second this. Please come by hel - I mean the physics and life sciences forum and share, because alot of us there would like to see it! No sarcasm :)

And thanks for your kind intentions!

Upvote 0

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟16,638.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

I disagree with that statement. God's whole goal is that as many as possible come to Christ. We're called to pray for that very thing. Prayer is not effective in some areas and ineffective in others. Now, before a mod cautions me, I am backing off from discussing this any further as this is a prayer thread and not a debate thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums