Prayer for general life circumstances/mental health.

hopingforheaven

Saved by Grace.
Nov 28, 2022
Free State
✟12,198.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, everybody. Now that I've moved back to my hometown, I'm more positive, but I have new challenges, such as how to survive financially and how to manage my medication/cope with depression and anxiety and insomnia. I humbly ask that you please pray for me, for fortitude. Please ask the Lord to stay closer to me than ever. I have a poor work history and am on a small disability grant. I get some help from an aunt of mine, but she's done for the time being. I share a house with about 8 other people and the various personalities clashing, the general ruckus, is quite disturbing. My landlords are always at odds. I feel unsettled and worried. Please pray for me that I may remain peaceful and focused during all this stress.

I do need to take medication for my mental health issues, but I often have trouble mismanaging it, not having access to proper healthcare.

I'm still grieving many losses, many injustices, and am very stressed, mostly about finances. Please pray for God's provision. And finally (this may be an odd request), please pray that my furbaby, my cat Lola, will find peace here, as well. She's been from home to home so much, I'm afraid she's quite bewildered.

May God bless everyone who sincerely and intensely prays for me. Thank you. :pray:

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0