Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Got hit by a flash flood yesterday evening (unbelievable force of power). House survived, however property now covered with debri (3 acres) .... please thank the Lord He kept me, the house and animals safe ... please also pray He send help to me in cleaning up the mess left from the storm.

I am both thankful ... yet feeling somewhat defeated.

Father thank you for keeping me safe. AMEN.

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, though it is good that you are thankful - and so am I for what was not lost - naturally you are feeling kind of down right now. I pray things work out very well for you.

Thank you .... I do trust in Him ;o)

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(That's terrible). Lord we thank you for watching over eleos1954 during this flash flood. Still alot of damage was done. Help in all aspects of clean up and recovery. All the other people affected in the area. Help them also. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh Praise the LORD, thank You LORD for Your cover over life of people, and their home and their animals. I pray that You will send workers to help clean up the debris over the land and that it would go smoothly and quickly, and ask that You will protect them and spare their land from future floods, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh Praise the LORD, thank You LORD for Your cover over life of people, and their home and their animals. I pray that You will send workers to help clean up the debris over the land and that it would go smoothly and quickly, and ask that You will protect them and spare their land from future floods, In Jesus Name, Amen

Thanks for the prayers ... most appreciated.

God Bless All.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Got hit by a flash flood yesterday evening (unbelievable force of power). House survived, however property now covered with debri (3 acres) .... please thank the Lord He kept me, the house and animals safe ... please also pray He send help to me in cleaning up the mess left from the storm.

I am both thankful ... yet feeling somewhat defeated.

Father thank you for keeping me safe. AMEN.

Just wanted to update and thank those who prayed. Prayers are being answered.

I can not express ... nor describe accurately how devastating this flood was to my property .... other than it is massive!

However .... the Lord does provide. Today the county sent out a crew to repair the main road and I went out and talked with the supervisor and he said he would like to help ... but however is limited to what they are "allowed" to do.

But ... said if I could "pile up" all the debri in one confined area close to the main road that he would send out a crew with loader and dump truck(s) and haul it all a way.
This will be extremely helpful.

So ... once again thank you for your prayers and PRAISE the LORD!!!!

Keep the prayers coming ... love you guys!!!!!

May your faith be increased knowing your prayers are being received and responded to.

Upvote 0