Please pray for my mother who's very sick and weak

Inokuma

Jan 31, 2010
✟19,832.00
Faith
Christian
My mother was diagnosed with congestive heart failure a long time ago. She was also diagnosed with COPD and I think emphysema, but after 5 years of monthly trips to the hospital, the Lord healed her and she no longer needs oxygen. Years pass and then she became sick from her gallbladder, the doctor told her the gallstones passed but they didn't and she ended up getting septic shock and nearly died, then had her gallblader removed. She survived, but now she has AFIB. This was 3-4 years ago. She's been getting sicker and weaker since then, and now she's really sick. She runs out of energy fast and she runs out of air(huffing and puffing, not struggling to breathe), but her oxygen level isn't dropping. Her apple watch says she's been in AFIB 10% of the time which is scary. She's really starting to weaken fast now and I'm scared I'm going to lose her. I don't mean to be rude, but her doctor is a quack and isn't giving her the treatment she needs. He'll be retiring real soon and we're hopeful that the next one that takes his place will be better, but honestly, it's in God's hands now. She's in real rough shape, but there are times where it seems like she's doing better and I start feeling hopeful that she'll get better. Please pray for her complete recovery. Pray for her healing, and for her to keep going many more years. I know God can heal her. He can do anything.