In ER again with mom. Asking for more prayers.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My mom has been experiencing respiratory issues again. Now it is that she feels mucus is coming up and it does not come out. It got really bad tonight and I called her primary care physician’s doctor on call. He basically told me that this was very dangerous and I needed to take her in. (My mother is not the most cooperative in these things). Finally talked her into it and we are in ER now. Prayers appreciated. :praying:

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My mom has been experiencing respiratory issues again. Now it is that she feels mucus is coming up and it does not come out. It got really bad tonight and I called her primary care physician’s doctor on call. He basically told me that this was very dangerous and I needed to take her in. (My mother is not the most cooperative in these things). Finally talked her into it and we are in ER now. Prayers appreciated. :praying:
I just prayed.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone. After going through a battery of tests last night they determined it was her hiatal hernia. And she has a massive one. She had surgery on it once but the hernia has returned. At her age they do not this it wise to do another surgery. What is happening is the hernia is pressing against her organs and pushing things up which causes acid reflux, trouble breathing and some very scary coughing. They have prescribed some things to help, etc. I’ll be getting those things after we take MIL to the doctor. We did not get to sleep till after 4 am so feeling a bit droopy today. Thank you all for the prayers. :twohearts:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone. After going through a battery of tests last night they determined it was her hiatal hernia. And she has a massive one. She had surgery on it once but the hernia has returned. At her age they do not this it wise to do another surgery. What is happening is the hernia is pressing against her organs and pushing things up which causes acid reflux, trouble breathing and some very scary coughing. They have prescribed some things to help, etc. I’ll be getting those things after we take MIL to the doctor. We did not get to sleep till after 4 am so feeling a bit droopy today. Thank you all for the prayers. :twohearts:
My friend has that.

:crossrc: :groupray: :crossrc:

Upvote 0