So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please, my friend's son is not doing good, he has Diabetes. My friend's son is 13 and had been fighting Diabetes for a few years now, the battle is hard and he needs prayers. Pray that the God, send him strength and healing, because I know that my friend's son can keep going and not give up. That he can conquer Diabetes and be free of it one day. Pray that a cure is found for it and that not only my friend's son, but others will not ever have to suffer from Diabetes anymore.

I miss my friend and her kids, so hearing that any of them are hurting or not doing good, saddens me very much.

Also, keep my friend and her other kids in prayer. Her youngest is Autistic and he is not in school yet, pray that he can be ready for school soon. Her daughter is fine and healthy and very good at being a helper for my friend, pray she stays healthy and happy.

Thank you, in advance for those that pray for this. Have a blessed day.

C

christsoccer

Please, my friend's son is not doing good, he has Diabetes. My friend's son is 13 and had been fighting Diabetes for a few years now, the battle is hard and he needs prayers. Pray that the God, send him strength and healing, because I know that my friend's son can keep going and not give up. That he can conquer Diabetes and be free of it one day. Pray that a cure is found for it and that not only my friend's son, but others will not ever have to suffer from Diabetes anymore.

I miss my friend and her kids, so hearing that any of them are hurting or not doing good, saddens me very much.

Also, keep my friend and her other kids in prayer. Her youngest is Autistic and he is not in school yet, pray that he can be ready for school soon. Her daughter is fine and healthy and very good at being a helper for my friend, pray she stays healthy and happy.

Thank you, in advance for those that pray for this. Have a blessed day.

Praying for these requests
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all for praying. Continue to keep his Mom(my friend), in prayer, she is having a hard time dealing with him being sick. Pray that God send her strength as well, also, send comfort and peace to her.
Have a blessed morning, day or evening, depending on where you live. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Your friend might want to check out vids by Dr. Mercola and Dr. Campbell on the topic of autism. There is a lot of information about that topic, most of it not as yet in the mainstream. Also she might want to research the topic of glutathione and autism, which has been heavily researched. Btw gutathione tablets don't get absorbed well into the gut, but Vitamin C can cause glutathione to be created in the body. Lots of research, easy to listen to Youtube vids, with doctors, on those topics.

Praying your friend's children will get whatever medical and/or alternative health helps they need to lead them to healing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.