✟114,833.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Morning :)

Usually, I won't make a prayer request in a public place like this, but I really need intercession from fellow Christians.

I've been struggling with a health issue for the last year or so (no doctor seems to be able to help) which in turn started affecting me mentally as well.

I've been praying a lot about it, but it seems God has other plans, so today I'm taking the courage to ask fellow Christians to pray with me for wisdom and understanding so that I can continue living a normal life and accept the circumstances. Ideally, it would be awesome if God can heal me, but it seems, for now, He has other plans.

Your prayers are appreciated. :)

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,460.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Usually, I won't make a prayer request in a public place like this, but I really need intercession from fellow Christians.

I've been struggling with a health issue for the last year or so (no doctor seems to be able to help) which in turn started affecting me mentally as well.

I've been praying a lot about it, but it seems God has other plans, so today I'm taking the courage to ask fellow Christians to pray with me for wisdom and understanding so that I can continue living a normal life and accept the circumstances. Ideally, it would be awesome if God can heal me, but it seems, for now, He has other plans.

PM me if you feel able to share more detail privately I may be able to help.

Upvote 0

FriendlyToast

Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Centurion
✟114,833.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PM me if you feel able to share more detail privately I may be able to help.
Thank you very much for the offer. I'll pm you when things settled a little bit more on this side. Probably around the weekend.

As for everyone else, thank you very much for the prayers. I'm hoping God will answer it according to His will. :)

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for wisdom, understanding, peace and patience.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

What is impossible unto man, is possible with God. Who are we to say what God will or will not do? Continue to pray in faith asking that God will heal you or grant you patience to wait upon Him to answer in one way or another, In Jesus Name,

Amen

• Friendly
Reactions: FriendlyToast
Upvote 0

Cielo77

Mar 5, 2019
central illinois
✟16,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Yes, praying for healing.

Upvote 0