✟14,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,
Please pray for me regarding a situation where a group of people has been bullying and harassing me for years. Please pray that their behavior toward me will either stop or that God will allow me to move to a different environment where these people will no longer have access to me. I have tried to be silent in all this but I feel like I have no more patience to deal with the things that are being done to me. Pray that I will continue to be physically and mentally healthy in spite of the things that they are doing. Pray that I will be forgiving and will not hold on to bitterness, anger or resentment.

I struggle with those things since this has been going on for so long and, after everything that has been done to me, the police should have been involved long ago, but I did not involve them early on because I was afraid of retaliation. Now I have little evidence to prove how long these people have been harassing me and the lengths that they have gone to do so. I did finally contact the police a year or so ago but because of the lack of information I had, my submission to them was more for just documentation purposes than anything else. Now the harassment has become more covert so the chances of me gaining real evidence of it have become low. I live every day feeling unsafe in my own skin now and I struggle with being so angry that (in my eyes) these people have "gotten away" with everything that they have done to me and since the police are not actively involved, I don't feel protected.

Unrelated prayer requests:
- Please pray for missionaries around the world, for their safety and also that their work would be fruitful.
- Please pray that my family members would come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and that they would have personal relationships with Him.
- Pray that I would be successful and able to submit classwork on time as a new semester in college starts and that I would be able to obtain my degree and possibly graduate early if an opportunity arises.
- Pray for lost people - people living dangerous or criminal lifestyles and those living compromising lives because of greed or a love of money.
- Pray for countries at war or in conflict around the world and those affected.
- Pray for the Jewish community around the world.

Thank you.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord,
This is a difficult prayer for me to pray, as I know what it is like to live, every single day, feeling like you're in danger. To not know whether you will have material possessions, or whether they will be taken away, or whether you will have security of emotion, or even of thought, Lord help us all. To not know whether it will be an ordinary day, or whether you will have to fight for your physical, financial, emotional, and spiritual life from those who want to take it away.

I pray for protection for aaaa12. I pray that You would protect him from those who wish to harm him in any form, that your hand of protection for him may be firm and it may be known. I pray that You would bring people into into his life to protect him, and show him places where he can be free from harassment. I pray that You would open the eyes of the authorities wherever he goes that they may step in to help him.

I also pray for spiritual strength for aaaa12, that You would strengthen his witness for You, that his family members may come to know Christ as their Lord and Savior, to come to a saving knowledge of Your Truth. Even though he said that this prayer request was unrelated to the danger, I also pray that his witness may be strengthened, so that even his enemies may come to know the Truth of the Gospel and come to faith in You, submitting to Your authority, that they may no longer be enemies and dangers, but friends.

And Lord, I pray for success for my brother in Christ in schoolwork and in college, that he may be able to finish his schoolwork and turn it in on time. Guard his heart and mind with Your peace as You spoke about in John 14:27. Continue to show him that You have overcome the world as You spoke about in John 16:33. See to it that Your Word does not fall to the ground, that he may be able to overcome the challenges in his schoolwork for Your glory and Honor.

In Christ's Name,
Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aaaa12

Dec 18, 2023
USA
✟14,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord,
This is a difficult prayer for me to pray, as I know what it is like to live, every single day, feeling like you're in danger. To not know whether you will have material possessions, or whether they will be taken away, or whether you will have security of emotion, or even of thought, Lord help us all. To not know whether it will be an ordinary day, or whether you will have to fight for your physical, financial, emotional, and spiritual life from those who want to take it away.

I pray for protection for aaaa12. I pray that You would protect him from those who wish to harm him in any form, that your hand of protection for him may be firm and it may be known. I pray that You would bring people into into his life to protect him, and show him places where he can be free from harassment. I pray that You would open the eyes of the authorities wherever he goes that they may step in to help him.

I also pray for spiritual strength for aaaa12, that You would strengthen his witness for You, that his family members may come to know Christ as their Lord and Savior, to come to a saving knowledge of Your Truth. Even though he said that this prayer request was unrelated to the danger, I also pray that his witness may be strengthened, so that even his enemies may come to know the Truth of the Gospel and come to faith in You, submitting to Your authority, that they may no longer be enemies and dangers, but friends.

And Lord, I pray for success for my brother in Christ in schoolwork and in college, that he may be able to finish his schoolwork and turn it in on time. Guard his heart and mind with Your peace as You spoke about in John 14:27. Continue to show him that You have overcome the world as You spoke about in John 16:33. See to it that Your Word does not fall to the ground, that he may be able overcome the challenges in his schoolwork for Your glory and Honor.

In Christ's Name,
Amen
Thank you.

Upvote 0