Visit site
✟40,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are born with the body your are supposed to have. Whether or not you can do everything with it that you want in your desires is a matter of a possible cross to bear. Our crosses come in a myriad of shapes and sizes. Our desires don't always match up with our natural complimentary. Part of faith is knowing somewhere deep inside that God will bring a greater good from our sufferings, frustrations, and such. We only need cooperate by picking up our cross daily and following Jesus. He said, strive to enter via the narrow gate. Anyway, much prayer and empathy for your situation. It's not sinful to feel your frustrations and be sad about it. It would be sinful to change something as basic as your gender. Why? It's second guessing God. It's saying that His will for you doesn't matter. That your "happiness" in the material realm is of the most importance to you. I see the results of the "gender changes" first hand at the pharmacy. Most of the people undergoing these changes, (which aren't real, by the way, on a scientific basis, because one can't change their cellular structure, chromosomes, etc.) are not well medically. It's difficult to even imagine that the cross their picking up and carrying medically can be that much easier to carry than the natural cross they were given by God to begin with. Whatever you may decide. God loves you, and may His peace guide you in all your days.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
see, even in this you didn't listen....I asked why I should say so that I can be ignored again and so instead of answering the question you ask where I am attending, which is personal information that is off topic thus not permitted by forum rules.

Hi,
Maybe this will help you, find a comparable school to the one you are attending to get your Doctorate Degree and still maintain your privacy.

http://www.bestcounselingdegrees.net/best/affordable-advanced-degrees-pastoral-care-counseling/

TOP 25 MOST AFFORDABLE ADVANCED DEGREES IN PASTORAL CARE AND COUNSELING
Best-Counseling-Degrees-Pastoral-Care-and-Counseling-300x266.png
By Kirsten Hughes
April 2015

Pastoral Counseling is a field of counseling that integrates psychotherapy and theology. Practitioners are often trained ministers, rabbis, priests, and other individuals with a strong commitment to their faith. This profession combines traditional religious training and world views with behavioral health training and principals. Clients are drawn to pastoral counselors knowing that they are trained in issues of spirituality and faith and will incorporate this central aspect of clients’ lives when supporting them through challenging life events and stages.

Pastoral counselors work with individuals, couples, families, and groups to offer spiritual support and guidance. Pastoral counselors work in a variety of settings including churches, mental health counseling centers, substance abuse treatment centers, hospitals, shelters, and private practice. Pastoral counselors work with diverse populations in a broad range of settings while consistently considering and holding a commitment to the clients spiritual and emotional wellbeing. Depending on graduate coursework and state licensure requirements Pastoral counselors may have the option of pursuing licensure. However, many pastoral counselors are not required to be licensed to work in certain settings such as congregations and choose instead to obtain recognition from professional organizations. For more information see the following article: What Level of Education Does a Pastoral Counselor Need?

This list was created by looking at regionally accredited schools that offer graduate degrees in the pastoral counseling field. Schools that had programing with a counseling track concentration and a pastoral/biblical focus were then sorted by affordability, ranking from high to low. When looking at the schools that met our initial criteria (118 schools) the tuition ranged from $4,590 – $40,200. Our list covers the 25 most affordable of these schools ranging in cost from $4,590 – $10,674. We encourage you to examine the richness and variety of the many excellent offerings represented here throughout the list. If you are interested, you can read more about the data and methodology used to develop this ranking.

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Fine. I will take it that you are refusing to answer, possibly on the grounds that it may incriminate you.
you can take it any way you want, the truth is that it is off topic and as such it is a violation of forum rules and as such would be sin to indulge. The hard thing for you to justify in your desired way to interpret what I specified as the reason, is why I tried to tell you before and you refused to listen...iow's why would I try to tell you, then refuse after you refuse to listen if it would incriminate me....wouldn't information that might incriminate me be refused from the get go, not just refused after you showed no real interest in knowing? Why yes Watson, it appears that Katerinah is incriminated by the evidence and not Razz at all....go figure....like I said, you aren't listening anyway and it is off topic, so no reason to answer just to violate forum rules by having you ignore me yet again.
Give me then, a school that is equal to your curriculum. That way, you maintain your privacy, and I get to see what the entrance requirements are, and what it takes to graduate.

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
what would any of that have to do with this discussion? Seriously....I want to know how that information would change your ignoring what is being said, answer any of the questions being asked, provide evidence that you have been asked for, stop the slander and misrepresentations or any of the other dozens of problems on this thread? Explain to me how it will address the problems and I will give you the info, until or unless you can, it's just more of you stalling because you can't answer which makes you look silly and goofy in your claims rather than serious and truthful.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
you can take it any way you want, the truth is that it is off topic and as such it is a violation of forum rules and as such would be sin to indulge. The hard thing for you to justify in your desired way to interpret what I specified as the reason, is why I tried to tell you before and you refused to listen...iow's why would I try to tell you, then refuse after you refuse to listen if it would incriminate me....wouldn't information that might incriminate me be refused from the get go, not just refused after you showed no real interest in knowing? Why yes Watson, it appears that Katerinah is incriminated by the evidence and not Razz at all....go figure....like I said, you aren't listening anyway and it is off topic, so no reason to answer just to violate forum rules by having you ignore me yet again.what would any of that have to do with this discussion? Seriously....I want to know how that information would change your ignoring what is being said, answer any of the questions being asked, provide evidence that you have been asked for, stop the slander and misrepresentations or any of the other dozens of problems on this thread? Explain to me how it will address the problems and I will give you the info, until or unless you can, it's just more of you stalling because you can't answer which makes you look silly and goofy in your claims rather than serious and truthful.

Hi,
I am not aware that asking for you to back up your statements about being in a Doctorate program is against the forum rules.
I will submit this to them for their response.
Maybe I am wrong.
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When LGBT was taken off the roster of mental illnesses, there was never actual evidence or support to do so. It was outright forced by demand, and from then until now physicians have simply been forced further to show that evidence.
But all it really is, jamming LGBT into the framework of human psychology and physiology.
So when all things medical want to be brought up with the issue, it always has to come with a wall of it's perpetuating agenda to cloud the dubious nature of it altogether.

Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
When LGBT was taken off the roster of mental illnesses, there was never actual evidence or support to do so. It was outright forced by demand, and from then until now physicians have simply been forced further to show that evidence.
But all it really is, jamming LGBT into the framework of human psychology and physiology.
So when all things medical want to be brought up with the issue, it always has to come with a wall of it's perpetuating agenda to cloud the dubious nature of it altogether.

I agree, this has everything to do with sin and the natural mind combined with the spiritual nature being incomprehensible, and homosexuals fanning the flames of their unnatural passions and lusts. I theorize what may have begun as a resistable small seed grew to possess their whole being. Their bowels literally burn for one another. Sexual deviancy has substituted true and godly love and affection.

I have no doubts that the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and Christ reigning in their hearts, homosexuals can recover themselves from such destructive lifestyles.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
I am not aware that asking for you to back up your statements about being in a Doctorate program is against the forum rules.
I will submit this to them for their response.
Maybe I am wrong.
...Mary., .... .
to go on and on and on about different programs is off topic...which is what I was referring to, and that should be clear to anyone who read the posts for comprehension.

In fact, how many posts did you waste advertising different programs rather than simply listening to what I said in the first place and moving on in discussion...this is what makes it off topic, all the posts that are not related because you don't want to listen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single

WarningSign1.png