Should We Get Rid of Female Sports?

Should We Get Rid of Female Sports?

• Get rid of them. Sex discrimination is bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get rid of them. There's no strong reason the women can't compete with the men.

• Keep them. Trans should always be allowed.

• Total voters

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Believing in biological truth does not make one a bigot, transphobic or anything else ... it's biological science.
Yeah, but...

As I said, the reason we have women's and girls' sports is because males on average have a significant physical advantage in most sports. If we can establish fair physical standards for a women's sport (and not the X Y thing), then I don't see a reason why trans who qualify for those standards couldn't participate.

Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, but...

As I said, the reason we have women's and girls' sports is because males on average have a significant physical advantage in most sports. If we can establish fair physical standards for a women's sport (and not the X Y thing), then I don't see a reason why trans who qualify for those standards couldn't participate.
I hope you don't support biological males perving at women in the women's locker room.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I don't want anyone with a penis hanging out in a women's locker room.
That's why I don't support biological males with long hair and wearing dresses participating in women's sports, no matter whether fit the criteria or not.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
That's why I don't support biological males with long hair and wearing dresses participating in women's sports, no matter whether fit the criteria or not.
I doubt they'd meet the physical standards. I was thinking more of adults who had the gender reassignment surgery. No penis and reduced musculature.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Could you please reword that..?
There have been incidents where trans females looking more like ugly males going into women's locker rooms and exposing themselves in front of the women. One pervert ended up in court, but the case was dismissed because his big gut overhung so much that his genitalia couldn't be seen!
1709437729716.png

This trans female is suit for the right to use the women's locker room at the gym.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,289.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There have been incidents where trans females looking more like ugly males...
I guess that you must be the go-to guy as to who passes muster in the looks department. I'll bear that in mind. But perverts are perverts whether they try to convince us that they are police, transgender, priests or teachers. But wouldn't it be idiotic for someone to suggest that because, for example, a priest is such that all priests are such.

So please don't you do it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I doubt they'd meet the physical standards. I was thinking more of adults who had the gender reassignment surgery. No penis and reduced musculature.
Lia Thomas at 6'4" has a much larger lung air capacity than the women Lia competes against. That would make a huge difference, especially in sports like swimming, and track.

• Agree
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, but...

We shouldn't deny science ... you can't change XX or XY ... "gender" on the other hand is fluid and can change from day to day and/or be a combination of several "identies" ... we need some kind of consistency or provide for the inconsistencies by having a category for mixed sports that would provide for that.

Generally speaking ... the XY male physic is stronger than that of a a female XX and that creates a natural, unfair advantage.

To try and create a "physical standard" would be a nightmare ... in doing that then there would need to be a physical standard according to all who participate .... exclusion from their "gender".

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When we get rid of female sports, will it be back in the kitchen for them?

While we are at it, let's take away their right to vote. Make them cover their faces in public. Send them to all women's schools. Treat them like second class citizens like they used to be.
What about the segregation issue that exists at the heart of the separation between women's / mens sports? If we're all equal, then women and men should be treated equally at all levels, by not having seperate leagues for men and women?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
They should base it on biological male/female .... the term woman is an adult female .... the term man is an adult male .... the term girl is a young female the term boy is a young male .... these terms are used to describe an age span ... but the point is it always goes back to biological male or female ... if people want to have co-ed then they can define it as such and anyone can participate. so there would be 3 sports groups.

XX XY is determined at conception and is immutable.

Incorrect. Klinefelter syndrome, XX male, XYY male, Turner syndrome, XXX female, and XY female. True hermphroiditism, mixed gonadal dysgenesis, and pure gonadal dysgenesis are also included, because most of these disorders have abnormal sex chromosome.

The Oxford Etymological Dictionary of the English Language of 1882 defined gender as kind, breed, sex, derived from the Latin ablative case of genus, like genere natus, which refers to birth.

It has now been changed to mean something different ... that don't mean that is true. Gender is a social construct not a biological one. Some agree with it ... some don't. I agree to disagree and let us all live in peace.

You can't change XX & XY ... like it or not ... no matter how you live, dress and/or remove/change body parts ... the XX and XY never changes ... people can and do choose the way they want to live in this regard ... but the biology never changes ... something that never changes is absolute truth.

Believing in biological truth does not make one a bigot, transphobic or anything else ... it's biological science.

It is an oversimplification of an extremely complex system and tries to take the statistical norm and apply it as an "Ought".
As far as sports ... The fix ... create a 3rd category of which anyone can choose to participate (co-ed) ... create co-ed showers/bathrooms in addition to male/female shower and bathroom areas.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Incorrect. Klinefelter syndrome, XX male, XYY male, Turner syndrome, XXX female, and XY female. True hermphroiditism, mixed gonadal dysgenesis, and pure gonadal dysgenesis are also included, because most of these disorders have abnormal sex chromosome.

It is an oversimplification of an extremely complex system and tries to take the statistical norm and apply it as an "Ought".
There are a few .... very rare ... DISORDERS ... abnormalities that occur ... however, the rare abnormal condition occurs at conception ...

They are considered a DISORDER - most of these disorders have abnormal sex chromosome. The norm is XX and XY and is immutable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
There are a few .... very rare ... DISORDERS ... abnormalities that occur ... however, the rare abnormal condition occurs at conception ...

They are considered a DISORDER - most of these disorders have abnormal sex chromosome. The norm is XX and XY and is immutable.
So we should require everyone to follow the norm even if they fall outside of it?

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I guess that you must be the go-to guy as to who passes muster in the looks department. I'll bear that in mind. But perverts are perverts whether they try to convince us that they are police, transgender, priests or teachers. But wouldn't it be idiotic for someone to suggest that because, for example, a priest is such that all priests are such.

So please don't you do it.
I might feel flattered if I was in a male locker room stark naked and a trans male (biological female) came in and had a good look at my wedding tackle (such as it is at my age). ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

• Haha
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, but...

physical advantage

How is this done ... and who makes the determination?

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

It's not the norm

Upvote 0