Status
Not open for further replies.

katerinah1947

Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
and we know that no child can be wrong? How do we know that? See, so far all anyone has presented is characteristics that don't identify gender, only our stereotypes based on the society that we live ijn, which makes me wonder if it is more a social problem than a gender problem. In fact, I asked a question about how God who says He doesn't see male or female, can treat someone as female, and I get no response.

Based on the responses I have gotten so far, I am beginning to think this is just a mirage to justify a need for attention, rather than a real issue. Now you all had an opportunity to push me the other way, but to do so means you have to ask questions with misrepresenting them, actually answer question, and offer more than "take my word for it". Currently I am working on my doctorate in pastoral counseling, and if there is no way to identify a true transgender other than "to take their word for it" I'm saying it doesn't really exist. I find it sad though that you all pushed me the opposite direction you want people to go on this issue. Very sad indeed.

Hi,

Interesting. A Doctorate in Pastoral Counseling at Loyola, prepares a person to work on issues in psycho-pathology and Psycho-Theological issues.

This means, you should already be up to speed, academically on the transgender issue, which is of no Pathology.

How, is it that you have not covered this in your Baccalaureate?

My daughter graduated Summa Or Magna Cum Laude, Nortre Dame DeMur, in Menlo Park California. She counseled me on the issue of being transgendered.

Hers is a Bachelors degree. What gives???

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Here are two items:

What Is It?
Designed for students who wish to further their prior graduate level counseling education, Loyola’s Ph.D. program in pastoral counseling is the only CACREP-accredited counselor education and supervision program specifically designed to study the integration of spiritual, ethical, and religious values into counseling. Students embark on a journey to interrelate theory and techniques of the helping professions with the insights of theology, spirituality, and faith while working to develop their own holistic paradigms of professional and personal integration for the purpose of helping others and furthering the counselor education profession.

The doctoral program, with its unique emphasis on supervisory training, prepares candidates for teaching and supervisory positions in the counselor education field as well as developing clinical expertise, theological/spiritual/religious understanding, and research acumen. Candidates should possess a master’s degree in counseling or closely related field, e.g. psychology or social work that included clinical training, prior to admission into the Ph.D. program.

What Are Possible Career Paths?
8858C4C27BD24D828FB5E8F74DB100F6.ashx
The program seeks to prepare graduates to make quantitative and qualitative research contributions to the helping professions through the integration of psycho-theological issues with counselor education's interdisciplinary models which embrace subjects like ethics, prevention, diversity, education, efficacy, and treatment of psychopathology.

psy·cho·pa·thol·o·gy
ˌsīkōpəˈTHäləjē,-paTHˈäl-/
noun
  1. the scientific study of mental disorders.
    • features of people's mental health considered collectively.
      "ageism, family discord and psychopathology all play their part in abuse"
    • mental or behavioral disorder.
      "she showed evidence of genuine psychopathology"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's funny how far scripture can be trivialized to fit one's perspective.

If God is against cross-dressing, why would He not find completely switching genders to be okay?
Whether one likes it or not, there is no room for 'transgender'- the Bible is very clear on the matter of men, women, and ordinance. 'Transgender', however, is utterly a complete nullification of that altogether. He didn't say "do not cross-dress, but if you think your a man woman, then it's cool". The God of the Cosmos would have mentioned this remarkably convenient trait. The growing one at that (apparently it was almost non-existent until fifty years ago)

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

If God is against cross-dressing, why would He not find completely switching genders to be okay?
Whether one likes it or not, there is no room for 'transgender'- the Bible is very clear on the matter of men, women, and ordinance. 'Transgender', however, is utterly a complete nullification of that altogether. He didn't say "do not cross-dress, but if you think your a man woman, then it's cool". The God of the Cosmos would have mentioned this remarkably convenient trait. The growing one at that (it wasn't natural until fifty years ago)

Hi,
You are still not talking reality. You are still making plenty of false statements.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Whether one likes it or not, there is no room for 'transgender'- the Bible is very clear on the matter of men, women, and ordinance. 'Transgender', however, is utterly a complete nullification of that altogether. He didn't say "do not cross-dress, but if you think your a man woman, then it's cool". The God of the Cosmos would have mentioned this remarkably convenient trait. The growing one at that (apparently it was almost non-existent until fifty years ago)

It sure is! Cracks me up! I don't know why people think God doesn't think there is a difference between men and women when He insists they dress differently!
Again--you do not comprehend. They are not cross dressing when they are dressed as the sex they know they are. They are cross dressing when they are dressing in the manner of the opposite of what they knw they are. As in Bruce Jenner was dross-dressing when he dressed as Bruce. He always was Caitlyn, he is no longer crossdressing. Wait--no-- it is far worse than cross dressing. Bruce and other like him, don't just cross dress with a false gender, they "cross live"--their whole lives are spent as the gender they know they are not. Caitlyn is not just dressing as a woman--she is finally able to fully live as one. They d not want to dress as another gender, they want to live as what they are.
As for those with both sets of genitals--I have no idea how they are to go about dressing--one leg silk stockings, the other crew socks?? Since they are now no longer eliminating one set of genitals at birth but are now waiting for the person to make up their own mind.

And wrong again, this has been documented for ages--it is just that it wasn't until 1951, that Christine Jorgenson became the first to be public with the surgery. She was not the first surgical, I can't remember who was, just the first to be so public. There just wasn't much help for them until recent times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Perfect examples of just not being able to come to terms with reality- transgender, just like homosexuality, is claimed to be an innate trait. However, it does not behave as a trait, it behaves as a trend, and they've grown rapidly over the past fifty years.

This is escaped by notions that they are just now no longer afraid to come out, the same old victim card being thrown out just like virtually every single other specialty group. The fact is that it's rampant to an extent that if it were actually true, they wouldn't have been able to contain themselves over a century, let alone the entire history of mankind.

Reactions: razzelflabben
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Perfect examples of just not being able to come to terms with reality- transgender, just like homosexuality, is claimed to be an innate trait. However, it does not behave as a trait, it behaves as a trend, and they've grown rapidly over the past fifty years.

This is escaped by notions that they are just now no longer afraid to come out, the same old victim card being thrown out just like virtually every single other specialty group. The fact is that it's rampant to an extent that if it were actually true, they wouldn't have been able to contain themselves over a century, let alone the entire history of mankind.

Hi,
Your statements are patently false. The definition of patently is included here.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

pat·ent·ly
ˈpat(ə)n(t)lē,ˈpāt(ə)n(t)lē/
adverb
  1. clearly; without doubt.
    "these claims were patently false"

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

And just how do innate traits behave?

Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi,
Your statements are patently false. The definition of patently is included here.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

pat·ent·ly
ˈpat(ə)n(t)lē,ˈpāt(ə)n(t)lē/
adverb
  1. clearly; without doubt.
    "these claims were patently false"

According to who? You?
^_^

You haven't responded to my posts with anything of value.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
According to who? You?
^_^

You haven't responded to my posts with anything of value.

Hi,

According to the data, the research, the studies, the science, you are patently wrong.

And your statements, after being presented with statements and studies that MD's, Psychiatrists, Psychologists use and The Federal Government use, display a zero comprehension on your part, or something worse.

When confronted, you never ask where you are wrong citing the original work. You say, instead that you have never been shown that work, that you have been shown.

When you were shown Biblical Statements, those also you did not understand, or pretended, not to understand.

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, ALL children are wrong?
Huh? I never said that nor even hinted of it, what I said is that like all people, children have been known to lie. In fact, pretending is a form of lie and children are prone to pretend all the time. Thus, taking a child's word for it doesn't seem to be any kind of reasonable measure.

You really do need to be more careful in your replies this kind of twisting makes it look like you are trying to hide the truth and that just makes it look like those who are saying it is all in the mind or spiritual nature are right. The discussion isn't over yet, so we will see, but so far, this kind of non sense you are feeding me here makes you look guilty of deceptions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I didn't see a single vid in that which involved children under the age of consent getting hormones. All you did was do a search for what you wanted it to show and you got hits. That doesn't translate into children getting hormones. They don't. From what I have seen, some can get them at the age of 16 IF they have both parent's consent AND the advice of a qualified therapist or psychologist. (And, that's not just any licensed therapist or psychologist. They must have competency in transgender issues.) Most must wait until they are 18 or more.
wow...you are a hateful and dissatisfied person aren't you? My claim and my only claim is that the media tries to paint a picture of children getting cross hormones. The videos evidenced that claim. I am not saying it is truth, or that there isn't more to it, or anything else, all I am saying is that the media tries to portray that happening and those videos testify to the truth that the media portrays that happening. Geesh.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you have any knowledge of the DSM-V, your answer is there. There's a full description of symptoms which define a diagnosis of Gender Dysphoria. And the list isn't long at all, less than half a page. Anyone who meets those criteria isn't simply "seeking attention". This is a lifelong condition for every single transsexual I know, myself included. Nobody simply wakes up one day and makes a decision to be transgender. I've never met one who didn't know they had a serious issue within them at an early age. I was 3 or 4 when I realized it. I'm not exactly sure whether I was 3 or 4, but I remember enough about the circumstances then to know for certain that it was at least a year before I was 5. I started school at 5. I was still at home. I have 2 younger sisters. One was born when I was 3, the other a year later. I can't remember how many babies were in the house then. Hence, the inability to know which year it was. Though I tend to lean more towards being 3 at the time, for a number of reasons.
okay, I looked up DSM-V and I get nothing useful. as best I can tell, you want me to go to a manual about mental diseases to find the symptoms of gender dysphoria that you say isn't a mental disorder. That could explain why you have been so reluctant to provide symptoms but since I don't have access to the manual, still leaves the question of what the symptoms are and why it would be listed as mental disorder if it was not a mental disorder. IOW's you just made a bigger hole for yourself to get out of on the topic.

Also, your personal experience doesn't tell us if "knowing something is different" at an early age is a symptom, so that if we find someone who didn't know until say their teen years, it isn't really gender dysphoria but something else or not.
I expect to be misunderstood only because of the HUGE experience of BEING misunderstood. Even most of those who DO understand have a very limited understanding, from what they themselves tell me. Probably the main reason I generally refrain from being explicit in describing my own experience is simply because there are no words to aptly convey the experience. All that is available is metaphors and similarities, because there is no other similar human experience to liken it to. The problem with those is that they have become somewhat cliched and are usually misquoted, misrepresented, and ridiculed.
I suspect the reason you are so misunderstood is because you write your posts as someone who is angry, hostile, lacking of contentment, confrontational, and more reliant on personal experience (attention getting) than on facts. But then again, that is just how your posts come across, how could we know the truth?

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
The last trans man that I dealt with, yes Jesus considers him to be male. Jesus personally came and made him a priest last November, despite his female body.
In my case being a trangender female, I was prohibited from being a priest by many and varied encounters, by God, despite forgetting that I was always gender dysphoric.
Looking back, God always knew that I was female, even though I would forget from time to time. He told me through Scriptures once, after about the fifth time He stopped me, from joining a male religious group, that would embarrass Him. I thought about that, and for me it seemed reasonable.
Later, I would transition. Yes, I say that would embarass God, to have a female priest. At least that is my understanding of those words.
It seems that God treats people as they are despite outward appearances.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
I have asked this before and I will ask it again....in scripture we are told that In Christ there is no male or female, so if there is no male or female in Christ, how could He treat you with gender?

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You seem to see a contradiction in being a transsexual Christian. There is none. This is a medical condition. It is being treated medically. There is no immorality going on. FTR, I am celibate.
yet when I asked for symptoms, you sent me to a mental disorders manual, why would it be in a mental disorders handbook if it was a medical condition? Wouldn't it be in a medical manual if it was a medical condition, you know, like asthma, pregnancy, cancer, etc. ?

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No actually, that was you, I just keep forgetting to quote. I am not confused as to who I am talking to, I am just not making it clear to you--sorry. You said you wanted to be the opposite sex.
yeah, but I never said half the stuff you were accusing me of in the post and that is offensive, especially since I never said them because I don't believe them...if you aren't confusing me, then you need to apologize and set the record straight for all who are reading and being mislead by your accusing me falsely.
No--no one has all the answers---but you have already decided what the answer is--period. The problem is, your answer to the problem is your answer to YOUR problem, not for the transgender. Try removing yourself out of the equation and see if the difference between thinking something, and KNOWING something becomes a little clearer. For that is the biggest thing that connects the transgenders, they don't think they want to be another gender---they know they already are.
see, here it is again. I came here riding the fence. At this point I am tipping, but I have not yet decided....but you claim I have. That is false accusations, inflammatory and misleading to anyone reading this thread. It is rude, sinful, and disturbing that you would be so determined to push me the opposite way you want me to go by insisting on making false claims like this. I gave you a way out, but you insisted it was intentional flaming on your part. If intentional, maybe it is time to report. I'll wait to see if you insist again or apologize for your horrible behavior.

As to the rest of this, I am asking questions for the purpose of understanding, as I said, you seem to be confusing me with those who are making accusations. But then again, you have confessed you are intentionally misrepresenting me, so I guess we have our answer....yet another person who isn't content enough with who they are to avoid misrepresenting people in an attempt to make themselves sound wise.
And if anyone is interested----and there is no twisting of scriptures here---some verses say that there is to be no cross-dressing, no being effeminate--which means God does differentiate between men and women, obviously He does, He made us different and wants that difference maintained. Everyone likes to quote those. But then when it comes to the transgender the verses about to God there is no male or female will be unleashed using it to mean God doesn't see their plight. That is twisting. God wants the differences, and so do the transgenders. To God there is neither Jew nor Gentile, make or female, rich or poor---are there Jews and Gentiles and does He not recognize the difference??---it is clear that He means just what He says--
wow, talk about twisting things, can you twist any harder? As I stated, in Christ there is no male or female. Notice I never once asked how the world treats the transgender according to gender or now the church does, etc. I only asked how God does, because in Him, there is no male or female, in the church there is, in the world there is, etc. We know in scripture how we are to be gender different within our society, which is why I never once asked about that. But the claim was made that God treated us with gender which is in opposition to scripture and thus why I asked what that looked like. Nothing at all in the question even suggested something about...what was your accusation, I can't even remember, let me look back and see....oh, that is right, something about God not seeing their plight....where would you even get that idea from a simple question about how God can treat you as a man or woman when He doesn't see you as male or female...geesh. Talk about false accusations, there are so many in that paragraph alone it hurts just to read it. geesh.

(Act 10:34) Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

To God, the Jew is no greater than the gentile, nor is a man greater than a woman, a rich man is no greater than a poor one. The transgender is not coming up with a 3rd sex. There is a clear difference between male and female to them as to everybody else. They are not wanting to be androgynous, to eliminate God's ordained plan, or saying God made a mistake--They just have not had the right equipment handed to them--a genetic anomaly, not a mistake of God. I will again state that we do not know enough about the brain---a stupid little pill made the difference between my friend having a normal life with her head on straight, or one where she had to carry her head almost resting on her shoulder!! A stupid little chemical that most doctors don't know anything about, and so the rest of the world, including me, thought it was all in her head with absolutely no proof that there was anything physically wrong with her at all. She wasn't looking for attention, as even some physiatrists thought, her brain had a lack of a certain chemical. Thank God for that renegade doctor. Someday, maybe a pill will do the trick--for now, transgenders do the best they can.
not sure why you post this in response to anything I said, but then again, you have been doing that for a long time now and when I gave you a way out, you insisted you were intentionally misrepresenting me and attacking my character and comments, so I guess is to be expected, just know, I won't put up with it indefinitely.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Interesting. A Doctorate in Pastoral Counseling at Loyola, prepares a person to work on issues in psycho-pathology and Psycho-Theological issues.
Et tu Brute? Look, I won't keep putting up with this blatant abuse of everything I say. First, I never mentioned a school, so we know right off the bat that you are just inserting anything you want into what I say as if you have the right to reinvent posts to suit your agenda. This is the very epitome of discontentment btw. Oh, and just for the record, this is not the school I am going to.

Second, I said nothing at all about working with them, instead, what I said is when someone comes to me how do I know if this is a real issue that needs referred or just an attempt at a moment of fame through "shock" which is often the case with some people. Thus, what symptoms would tell me this person needs referred to someone else? To which you make an accusation about working with the person...seriously, this is so out of control it is insanity.
This means, you should already be up to speed, academically on the transgender issue, which is of no Pathology.
quite frankly, we haven't yet talked about transgender, which is why I asked for symptoms that you all can't or refuse to give. Which is sad for you all....but will not deter me from trying to help the people who come to me with issues that need addressed and expect me to know the best way to get them the help they need. Thus the question, but since you reinvented my claims so blatantly, I guess we will just have to trust that you are as discontent as all the other transgenders I have met.
How, is it that you have not covered this in your Baccalaureate?
hasn't come up yet...like I said. But also like I said, I am not yet finished with my school.
My daughter graduated Summa Or Magna Cum Laude, Nortre Dame DeMur, in Menlo Park California. She counseled me on the issue of being transgendered.

Hers is a Bachelors degree. What gives???
depends on her major I would assume. Like I said, mine is pastoral counseling, basically, it is weeding through who needs more care and who needs spiritual care and either dealing with or referring depending. But I already told you that and you twisted it into all kinds of nonsense, so not sure what you want at this point, apparently you don't read posts for meaning anyway.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Here are two items:

What Is It?
Designed for students who wish to further their prior graduate level counseling education, Loyola’s Ph.D. program in pastoral counseling is the only CACREP-accredited counselor education and supervision program specifically designed to study the integration of spiritual, ethical, and religious values into counseling. Students embark on a journey to interrelate theory and techniques of the helping professions with the insights of theology, spirituality, and faith while working to develop their own holistic paradigms of professional and personal integration for the purpose of helping others and furthering the counselor education profession.

The doctoral program, with its unique emphasis on supervisory training, prepares candidates for teaching and supervisory positions in the counselor education field as well as developing clinical expertise, theological/spiritual/religious understanding, and research acumen. Candidates should possess a master’s degree in counseling or closely related field, e.g. psychology or social work that included clinical training, prior to admission into the Ph.D. program.

What Are Possible Career Paths?
8858C4C27BD24D828FB5E8F74DB100F6.ashx
The program seeks to prepare graduates to make quantitative and qualitative research contributions to the helping professions through the integration of psycho-theological issues with counselor education's interdisciplinary models which embrace subjects like ethics, prevention, diversity, education, efficacy, and treatment of psychopathology.
so now, only your program is effective? Even when it is seeking a different goal than the one I am going through? How is that valid? I am aware of programs like this, not just Loyota's does this, but I am not seeking to counsel through psychology or social work, so a whole different purpose, a whole different set of expertise.
psy·cho·pa·thol·o·gy
ˌsīkōpəˈTHäləjē,-paTHˈäl-/
noun
  1. the scientific study of mental disorders.
    • features of people's mental health considered collectively.
      "ageism, family discord and psychopathology all play their part in abuse"
    • mental or behavioral disorder.
      "she showed evidence of genuine psychopathology"
Now, we are back to you claiming that transgender is a medical condition by showing it to be a psychopathology one? You really need to focus on addressing the issues raised rather than trying to go off in your own direction, it would make your case much stronger....just a bit of friendly advice given how terribly bad you have misrepresented so much of what I have said...I'm not sure you even responded to a single thing I really did say.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It sure is! Cracks me up! I don't know why people think God doesn't think there is a difference between men and women when He insists they dress differently!
Again--you do not comprehend. They are not cross dressing when they are dressed as the sex they know they are. They are cross dressing when they are dressing in the manner of the opposite of what they knw they are. As in Bruce Jenner was dross-dressing when he dressed as Bruce. He always was Caitlyn, he is no longer crossdressing. Wait--no-- it is far worse than cross dressing. Bruce and other like him, don't just cross dress with a false gender, they "cross live"--their whole lives are spent as the gender they know they are not. Caitlyn is not just dressing as a woman--she is finally able to fully live as one. They d not want to dress as another gender, they want to live as what they are.
I already said my peace on the issue of cross dressing and scripture, which is not saying anything....but, this brings up an issue I have a question about when it comes to Jenner. It was all over the news that Jenner threw a huge Father's day party and invited his kids and grandkids. If he really was a woman all those years, why did he throw a father's day party and not a mothers day party....wouldn't that have been more honest? Just asking, father's day is very hard for us, so the irony hit us here very hard. Thus I am asking an honest question before you all reinvent even that. And yes, I did say he, because as "father" he would be a he...iow's on that day, he was living out the role of a man, thus he, not she...

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
yeah, but I never said half the stuff you were accusing me of in the post and that is offensive, especially since I never said them because I don't believe them...if you aren't confusing me, then you need to apologize and set the record straight for all who are reading and being mislead by your accusing me falsely. see, here it is again. I came here riding the fence. At this point I am tipping, but I have not yet decided....but you claim I have. That is false accusations, inflammatory and misleading to anyone reading this thread. It is rude, sinful, and disturbing that you would be so determined to push me the opposite way you want me to go by insisting on making false claims like this. I gave you a way out, but you insisted it was intentional flaming on your part. If intentional, maybe it is time to report. I'll wait to see if you insist again or apologize for your horrible behavior.

As to the rest of this, I am asking questions for the purpose of understanding, as I said, you seem to be confusing me with those who are making accusations. But then again, you have confessed you are intentionally misrepresenting me, so I guess we have our answer....yet another person who isn't content enough with who they are to avoid misrepresenting people in an attempt to make themselves sound wise. wow, talk about twisting things, can you twist any harder? As I stated, in Christ there is no male or female. Notice I never once asked how the world treats the transgender according to gender or now the church does, etc. I only asked how God does, because in Him, there is no male or female, in the church there is, in the world there is, etc. We know in scripture how we are to be gender different within our society, which is why I never once asked about that. But the claim was made that God treated us with gender which is in opposition to scripture and thus why I asked what that looked like. Nothing at all in the question even suggested something about...what was your accusation, I can't even remember, let me look back and see....oh, that is right, something about God not seeing their plight....where would you even get that idea from a simple question about how God can treat you as a man or woman when He doesn't see you as male or female...geesh. Talk about false accusations, there are so many in that paragraph alone it hurts just to read it. geesh. not sure why you post this in response to anything I said, but then again, you have been doing that for a long time now and when I gave you a way out, you insisted you were intentionally misrepresenting me and attacking my character and comments, so I guess is to be expected, just know, I won't put up with it indefinitely.

wow...you are a hateful and dissatisfied person aren't you?

really? from reading the posts, it's pretty obvious who is being hateful and is dissatisfied---you claim to have contentment--but you are not showing it. You're claiming I am rude and sinful--and accusatory, but that is exactly what you are doing. nI said, and your posts certainly seem to prove it--that you have made up your mind that the answer is the answer you have for your problem. Why are you so angry?? Nothing has been said for you to be offended at.

(Psa 119:165) Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

There certainly is a lot of talk on CF about people having agendas, and conspiracies, and people are constantly accusing others of lying and being deceitful. Because someone has a different view, or a different understanding of a scripture, it's called lying and manipulation and deceitful, instead of a different interpretation. There is a lot of anger here being shown where none is warranted. This is not discussion. Skins around here are very, very thin and that is contrary to having the peace and love of God and being contended.

People are making blanket statements about how devious another is, but they do not quote the part that offended them.
This is becoming counterproductive and skins are getting even thinner. People getting offended over nothing and blowing things of way, way out of proportion. I won't bother to speculate why. The physiological problems some have are leading to
determinations of how others should handle their problems, even though, the problems are different in nature.
I see no attempt at understanding, just trying to point out how evil and deceitful others sre. I apparently am not making myself understood at all, so I am bowing out of this mess. I have said what my thoughts are and I will say no more on this thread--and unsubscribing as of now.

(2Ti 3:7) Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
really? from reading the posts, it's pretty obvious who is being hateful and is dissatisfied---you claim to have contentment--but you are not showing it. You're claiming I am rude and sinful--and accusatory, but that is exactly what you are doing.
I am being rude and accusatory for pointing out that you repeatedly misrepresented me, slandered me and otherwise was rude to me...okay then....have a great day ;)
nI said, and your posts certainly seem to prove it--that you have made up your mind that the answer is the answer you have for your problem. Why are you so angry?? Nothing has been said for you to be offended at.
I didn't indicate at all that the answer I had was the answer to the problem...in fact, I said just the opposite...so why am I angry? Because you have done nothing but slander me and misrepresent me than claim it is all my fault because you know my position better than I do.
(Psa 119:165) Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
except righteous anger...be angry but sin not. I have not exercised vengeance, thus I have not sinned.
There certainly is a lot of talk on CF about people having agendas, and conspiracies, and people are constantly accusing others of lying and being deceitful. Because someone has a different view, or a different understanding of a scripture, it's called lying and manipulation and deceitful, instead of a different interpretation. There is a lot of anger here being shown where none is warranted. This is not discussion. Skins around here are very, very thin and that is contrary to having the peace and love of God and being contended.
as I have pointed out, you repeatedly misrepresented me, that is far more than a difference of opinion, in fact, it is you lieing and being deceitful...but I think if all you are going to offer is a pretense of innocence when I specified where you misrepresented, you have shown your true nature and we are done, for I will not subject myself to your slander just so you can justify your sins on this thread. And yes, I specified where you misrepresented me.
People are making blanket statements about how devious another is, but they do not quote the part that offended them.
This is becoming counterproductive and skins are getting even thinner. People getting offended over nothing and blowing things of way, way out of proportion. I won't bother to speculate why. The physiological problems some have are leading to
determinations of how others should handle their problems, even though, the problems are different in nature.
I see no attempt at understanding, just trying to point out how evil and deceitful others sre. I apparently am not making myself understood at all, so I am bowing out of this mess. I have said what my thoughts are and I will say no more on this thread--and unsubscribing as of now.
misrepresenting others repeatedly and refusing to take responsibility even though it was specified what the problem is, means that the accusations against you hold at least as to this thread. It is not nothing to repeatedly misrepresent, manipulate, slander and blow things out of proportion to try to make your arguments sound wise, rather it is inflammatory, disrespectful, rude and otherwise insulting. That is why I called you on it, because it is evil and not contented love like you claim to have. It is also why I gave you a chance to correct it, because you claimed contented love and yet all you do is try to claim innocence when the record clearly shows guilt.
(2Ti 3:7) Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
amen...too bad you didn't read the passage you yourself posted.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi,
The Pastoral Clinical Mental Health Counseling track at Neumann University emphasizes a personal and professional integration of clinical psychology along with pastoral, theological, and spiritual issues. If you value the dignity and worth of people with mental health issues, if people often seek you out because you are a good listener, if you desire to help transform people by working in the mental health field, or if you are looking for additional professional training to enhance your current work, then you could benefit from earning an M.S. in Pastoral Clinical Mental Health Counseling or a Certificate for the Pastoral Care Specialist or Certificate of Advanced Study in Pastoral Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.