Patricia King Glory School

Alex-C-L

Nov 22, 2008
✟15,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ive just ordered her school on CD from the Sid Roth site. I know she has her detractors but would like to know what people have gained from her glory school teachings. Has anyone done the course and benefitted from it.Im longing for a greater increase in the supernatural and I myself have experienced holy ecstacy[ hate the term drunkeness] after days of prayer and bible reading. As a result of seeking God for the supernatural Ive even seen an Angel appear in August 2008. My point is that I know this stuff is true but I have experienced so little of it. Also before people judge Patricia has anyone actually watched all her videos on the extreme prophetic site. She appears to be a lady truly rooted in the love of Jesus and when your rooted and motivated by this Christ like love all things are spiritually possible.

DianeL

Jan 31, 2008
✟8,728.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I haven't posted in a very long time here, but this topic very much interests me.

I have been watching Patricia for about 6 years now, I have seen all the extreme prophetic programs - some more than once :)

I've also seen her twice in person in a small group setting in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Was awesome!

3 words - She is amazing!

I just don't have the cash right now to spend on the Glory school training, I will have it someday.

She walks in overflowing love for God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and people, and believes God for all things promised in the Bible and teaches that it is for us too.

Alex-C-L, have a great time with the teaching!

I'm going to log off now.

BTW, I also really enjoy Sid Roth's site as well :)

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
What they call"glory dust" has been around easter religion for centuries.It used to be called "fairy" dust.That should make us take notice.

If king is so spiritual,why does she use an unscriptural teaching of tithing,to presuppose,entering into portals?

Is she an other one making money from the naive christians?

I dont see in scripture,money being needed to be blessed.

Upvote 0

Seeking Him

May 19, 2008
USA
✟10,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ive just ordered her school on CD from the Sid Roth site. I know she has her detractors but would like to know what people have gained from her glory school teachings. Has anyone done the course and benefitted from it.Im longing for a greater increase in the supernatural and I myself have experienced holy ecstacy[ hate the term drunkeness] after days of prayer and bible reading. As a result of seeking God for the supernatural Ive even seen an Angel appear in August 2008. My point is that I know this stuff is true but I have experienced so little of it. Also before people judge Patricia has anyone actually watched all her videos on the extreme prophetic site. She appears to be a lady truly rooted in the love of Jesus and when your rooted and motivated by this Christ like love all things are spiritually possible.
Could you share the experience you had with the angel?

Upvote 0

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Pat Cocking (what who she was when I knew her) was part of the reason I got to know God. Although I don't agree with everything she teaches, I have the utmost respect for her and know she is an amazing woman with an amazing family. Her husband Ron and I use to go out every week.

Upvote 0

Alex-C-L

Nov 22, 2008
✟15,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
To be honest I dont consider Patricia as a money grabbing wof preacher. She never reduces the glory of God or the gifts of the spirit to money or formula's

Hi, "Seeking Him". I never paid any attention to the Florida outpouring but had been following Todd Bentleys podcasts throughout 2007. Before discovering the prophetic movement via the internet I had personally experienced the glory of God and the voice of the Holy Spirit. After listening to Todd's broadcasts I realised it was ok to seek the kingdom in this way rather than just passively wait for God encounters. During late August 2008 I discovered Todd had been discredited after his indiscretions. I was shocked because I thought this may indicate his supernatural teachings were fraudulent. Well that evening I was looking after my two young nephews at my parents house. They both slept on the floor in the spare room and I slept on the spare bed in the same room. Before going to sleep I prayed for them both in my head dedicating them both to Jesus. During the early hours I awoke to see a glowing orange Angel standing by the door. My initial reaction was one of annoyance because the glow blinded me and woke me up. I discerned the Angel realised this and he said hello[not audibily] and quickly disappeared through the door. It was only in the morning I realised the magnitude of this and a few weeks later recieved a verse which I believe is in Matthew which states children have Angels in heaven which have constant access to the throne room of God. Although this Angel was assigned to my nephews it was also a personal encouragement as I had been praying for over a year to see into the spirit realm as a result of Todds teachings. It was that day after discovering Todd had supposedly been discredited that I gave up expecting any supernatural encounter and ironically that was the day I opened my eyes and finally saw an Angel. Ive never personally encountered God or the supernatural on that tangible level since. So Im sure you can see it is no surprise I eagally await Patricia's Glory school cds.

Upvote 0

jamadan

Jan 1, 2009
✟8,566.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
When you seek after the supernatural and manifestations, you've taken your eyes off of Jesus. Patricia King's teachings bring some of her witchcraft experiences into her "Christian" teachings. It's bad enough that her elders in the New Apostolic Reformation (Wagner, Sheets, Jacobs, et al) had to rebuke her a few years ago and warned people not to listen to her teachings as they could be dangerous (elements of the demonic and occult). The entire thing about portals etc is all occultic. Her involvement with Todd Bentley and the Lakeland debacle brought it all to a head as the world could see God turning them over to their sin in seeking after manifestations. There are few more spiritually dangerous out there today than King, Bentley and Bob Jones.

Upvote 0

mrhappy3

May 9, 2006
LONDON
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I think if you walk in love and keep your heart pure before the Lord, also maintain your hunger and expectancy - ALL things are possible. Don't need schools and formulas to tap in.

I have experienced most things written in the bible on a supernatural level, apart from raising the dead. How did it happen ? By simply BELIEVING. No big deal. (and I never sought ANY of them, they just happened, signs do FOLLOW)

Why we put certain people on pedestals and look in awe on them beats me.

Only JESUS is worth that attention.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,982.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My dh and I haven't watched a lot of her programs but we attended one of her schools. She loves Yahweh, the Biblical topics presented had been well researched, listens and obeys. She's not perfect and will be the first to admit it. We gained a better understanding of Yahweh's love during her classes.

Alex - C - L, I hope you enjoy the Glory School information. No one is brought up on these forums without being criticized to the max. I know some who are gifted in some way but unable to communicate the details while others can teach, write, etc. I do understand the concern expressed about too much of a desire for the supernatural and it's left up to each one to be sure Yeshua is our focus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My dh and I haven't watched a lot of her programs but we attended one of her schools. She loves Yahweh, the Biblical topics presented had been well researched, listens and obeys. She's not perfect and will be the first to admit it. We gained a better understanding of Yahweh's love during her classes.

Alex - C - L, I hope you enjoy the Glory School information. No one is brought up on these forums without being criticized to the max. I know some who are gifted in some way but unable to communicate the details while others can teach, write, etc. I do understand the concern expressed about too much of a desire for the supernatural and it's left up to each one to be sure Yeshua is our focus.

[sarcasm]
No, she's amazing. In fact a few weeks ago, I learned from a guest she had that the Lord commanded him to buy a little tent and erect it inside his house, because through him, the Lord would fulfill the Feast of Tabernacles, and it will be the same as the tent of meeting where Moses met with the Lord in the wilderness.

Then I also learned that Colossians 3:1-2 is a command to christians to daily take trips into heaven, just as that guy takes daily tripd to heaven, and sometimes he may go three times or more.

I'm glad she's here to fill us in on the fulfillment of the feasts and that we are all disobedient and sinning greatly before God for not showing up in heaven everyday.
[/sarcasm]

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,982.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh, without the last line, I know what the intent is. There's nothing in me that causes me to belittle you. Just think about how it would be if we didn't have Yahweh in our lives.

So I can see where it is needed to be added for clarification purposes especially those who are very new to the forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums