Visit site
✟8,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You failed to show any reconciliation with the statement of faith necessary for posting in this section. Now that you admit this is your personal statement of faith, I can see why: "In this work our focus is centered on Christianity and alternative or unorthodox Biblical interpretation, but in truth we believe that there's a common thread that weaves through all religions and faiths of the world. All peoples and cultures are trying to express the same spiritual truths within the limitations of their respective spoken languages further hindered by the inherent flaws in human thought and interpretation."

This contradicts the definition of "Christian" in the statement of faith.

Upvote 0

izarya

Theurgist Extraordinaire
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
Visit site
✟2,645.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Great. Run along now.

I personally have no regard for anyone's interpretive definition of what a "christian" is or should be, nor would I stand beneath a statement of faith that I didn't write.

I hereby formally request that you cease from posting in this thread seeing as you have nothing pertinent to the theme to add. The thread is about paranormal activity and research.

Mods, do take note.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

izarya

Theurgist Extraordinaire
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
Visit site
✟2,645.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've never been certain whether I believe in the paranormal or not. I believe in a lot of other things (even though I'm 14 years old) like Unicorns, Fairies, and Peter Pan, but I'm not sure about ghosts. Maybe I do. I don't know.
When the Disciples saw Christ walking toward the ship on the water they thought they were seeing "a ghost." Matthew 14:22-27

Upvote 0

Timuchin

May 4, 2007
Visit site
✟8,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Seeing or feeling paranormal phenomena usually come from occult involvement by yourself or your ancestors.

For instance, my grandfather used the Ouija board to make business decisions. My father would have none of it, but he got precognition. My sister & I got a fascination with occult things, despite not knowing our heritage.

I have ministered to people who couldn't be healed through the prayer of faith until they renounced Freemasonry in their family line.

Gifts of the Holy Spirit are received by each person when they become Christians. Demons are passed down through the family line regardless of what the offspring believe.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.