Out of Money & Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quoth

I am in a very serious bind. I have been out of work since March. In that time, I have done some freelance writing which--while it pays for gas, car insurance, food, and more immediate needs--doesn't pay all of my bills.

I have been doing odd jobs for people I know, which brings in some money, but not enough. I have trimmed excessive spending and the like from my lifestyle, and yet I am still without a steady job or money.

I have been putting in applications to many places, and keeping in contact with those people. I have put forth a good effort to try and rectify my situation.

My problem is that I am delinquent on my rent for August, and need $275 very quickly. I have even tried begging on the street, which really didn't work all that well. I have been praying and praying about my situation, but nothing seems to be working.

I am about ready to ask someone for a donation of any size to my PayPal account; it's getting to the point where I'm desperate. I am not usually like this, but I don't want to be evicted from my home.

Please help.

GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟16,466.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
It's Simple. Go create a Ebay account, Go to garage sales, estate sales, swap meets.
Thrift Stores,
Find stuff people will buy, and sell it on Ebay. It's not hard.
Search Ebay completed items to get an idea what to sell.
The other day, I bought some movie slides of Disneyland, circa 1957 and sold them for
$250 Dollars. for a $10 investment. I had over 1000 slides but sold 36 good ones.
But It would be a good Idea to also Go to the Father on this one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.