slightly insane mom of many
Jul 6, 2013
✟17,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:thumbsup:

I don't understand people who think it is okay (or actually morally right) to treat somebody like they are sub-human because of their sexual orientation.

Because, don't you know, that the "homos" are just such an abomination and should burn in hell because they just are not worthy of anything including common decency? I mean...holy cow, they want to be able to legally marry!!!! Can't have that, it'll destroy the institution of marriage as we know it...doesn't matter that the straights have done enough to make marriage quite undesirable among the younger generation...

Yeah, I don't get it either. These so-called "Christians" make me want to vomit.

Upvote 0

craigerNY

I bring nothing to the table
Feb 28, 2007
Upstate NY
✟56,288.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It's more likely that this lesbian wrote the note on the check herself, or had a friend do it. It's all just too suspicious

"more likely" presumes some probability greater than 50%. Can you be more precise? What premise do you arrive at such a probability?

Upvote 0

PlayWithFire

Nov 2, 2013
✟15,464.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It's more likely that this lesbian wrote the note on the check herself, or had a friend do it. It's all just too suspicious

What makes it more likely?

As I said before:
There have been multiple news stories about this. The waitress in question and the manager who was working at the time have both made statements regarding what happened.

So it's not just the waitress claiming this is what happened. And I have yet to see any evidence that their story is not the truth.

Upvote 0

PlayWithFire

Nov 2, 2013
✟15,464.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah, because those lesbians always lie, right? :doh:

Must be it! But what about us crazy bisexuals? We only lie half the time? ^_^

Because, don't you know, that the "homos" are just such an abomination and should burn in hell because they just are not worthy of anything including common decency? I mean...holy cow, they want to be able to legally marry!!!! Can't have that, it'll destroy the institution of marriage as we know it...doesn't matter that the straights have done enough to make marriage quite undesirable among the younger generation...

How dare they want the same rights as anybody else! Horror!

Yeah, I don't get it either. These so-called "Christians" make me want to vomit.

Agreed.

I have no problem with people of any religion. However, I have many problems with people who use their religion as an excuse for hatred and discrimination.

Upvote 0

QueSeraSera

Training Wheels
Oct 7, 2013
In a good place
✟16,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Go to the site listed in the OP. Scroll down to posts being made on the 13 th . Read some of her comments too besides her orginal vent. She mentioned such as if kids weren't present she would have spit in the woman's face .

She was obviously very upset .

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"more likely" presumes some probability greater than 50%. Can you be more precise? What premise do you arrive at such a probability?
In part:

What I would like to know is how an event that happened Wednesday evening could be publicized in such a way that she received donations in the mail by Friday

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

QueSeraSera

Training Wheels
Oct 7, 2013
In a good place
✟16,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Also if in fact she donates the money to the wounded warriors fund ? Seems kind of odd that she would make this story up just to give the money away to a very needy cause.

Not to mention this kind of discrimination is real . It completely "believable" to me she would be treated like that . Gay people are murdered for being gay . I don't think it takes a very big stretch to imagine they might get stiffed on a tip for it .

Upvote 0

QueSeraSera

Training Wheels
Oct 7, 2013
In a good place
✟16,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What I would like to know is how an event that happened Wednesday evening could be publicized in such a way that she received donations in the mail by Friday

Because it went viral . I will ask on the site about specifically mailed donations. But its not unheard of mail getting to the recipitent in one day .

I have mailed plenty of things before that got to the destination next day . Especially if its within my own city or sate .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,665.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Also if in fact she donates the money to the wounded warriors fund ? Seems kind of odd that she would make this story up just to give the money away to a very needy cause.

Not to mention this kind of discrimination is real . It completely "believable" to me she would be treated like that . Gay people are murdered for being gay . I don't think it takes a very big stretch to imagine they might get stiffed on a tip for it .

Hey now, it's one thing to beat a man and leave him tied to a post to die, but to skip on the tip, now that's inhumane.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

She still gets the publicity and the sympathy for homosexuals

Upvote 0

ProudMomxmany

slightly insane mom of many
Jul 6, 2013
✟17,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How did the news source make that determination?

I believe it was from the customer. And...I can't imagine anyone else getting their shorts in a knot over the orientation of a server.

I mean...I'm one of those evil liberals and I don't care who or what someone sleeps with...if the service is good, we tip. If it stinks, we don't.

And of course, you can't imagine a Christian acting like that, right?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.