Obama’s list of nearly a hundred laws, motions, and actions against people of Faith.

Do you think obama being in office is hurtful or helpful for Christians

• yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So we've officially given up on the OP list and the secondary list because none of them have been shown to be true and now we're reduced to random claims in hopes that one of them may have some actual truth? :scratch:
tulc(could also point out the link posted is an opinion piece, not a news article) :wave:

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
first ten replies in this thread regarding the 100 laws and motions against people of faith, were completely side stepping the issue.

and many of those people who sidestepped were not christian anyhow.

so what does that tell you about how non christians deal with christians?

three of the 7 in the first seven replies were admitted athiests, denying that Obama was anti-christian.

but again, why the interest, it's not their religion?

right?
I was just curious...

again, if an athiest has no religious preference, why to to a christian forum and tell them that others are not REALLY persecuting them for their belief....when in reality they may or may not even have experience believe at all, regarding christianity?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
first ten replies in this thread regarding the 100 laws and motions against people of faith, were completely side stepping the issue.

and many of those people who sidestepped were not christian anyhow.

so what does that tell you about how non christians deal with christians?

three of the 7 in the first seven replies were admitted athiests, denying that Obama was anti-christian.

but again, why the interest, it's not their religion?

right?
I was just curious...

again, if an athiest has no religious preference, why to to a christian forum and tell them that others are not REALLY persecuting them for their belief....when in reality they may or may not even have experience believe at all, regarding christianity?

Amazing! This post is a perfect example of the ad hominem logical fallacy!
ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
adverb: ad hominem; adjective: ad hominem
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"
  2. 2.
    relating to or associated with a particular person.
    "the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"
The facts contained in what they said were ignored (because they couldn't be disputed) and instead, the posters were dismissed because of who they were. Classic! :D
tulc(is a Christian who is pointing: out the OP list has been shown to be untrue in every instance) :)

Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Bill Clinton caught on film suddenly switching from a laugh to a cry when realizes someone is filming him

tumblr_ll8yjeAUXN1qbyseko1_500.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What's that got to do with...

You know what? Nevermind.
to be honest with you all, you gave up talking about the op weeks ago.

point to the last post where it is spoken of,

and I will comment on it.

just for good ol time sake.

this is just another fake attempt to find fault.

(but yes you are right WE NEED to get back to op, so by all means proceed)

until then, clinton (who is also a dem), mocking a religious ceremony, with fake emotions, is very much on topic...as much a topic anyway as any of you.....am I right?

so here it is again:

https://www.startpage.com/do/search?q=clinton+fake+crying+at+funeral

I have zero sympathy with people who have fake sympathy

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
to be honest with you all, you gave up talking about the op weeks ago.

point to the last post where it is spoken of,

and I will comment on it.

just for good ol time sake.

(snip)
here's one:
#346 said:
Oh! Were any of those "100" ever found to be true? :scratch:
tulc(is just wondering) :wave:
(Aug. 31st
So if you could point out say...15 of the 100 that were found to be true that could get the conversation started. :)
tulc(would settle for 10 if 15 can't be found) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
here's one:

So if you could point out say...15 of the 100 that were found to be true that could get the conversation started. :)
tulc(would settle for 10 if 15 can't be found) :wave:
it's only take one lie to be a liar. One murder to be a murderer, one affair to show infidelity, and to be a cheater, etc, etc, etc. One petty theft to be a theaf, one felony to be a felon. One DUI to be a criminal.

yet for some reason when it comes to obama, it take 15 offenses for him to be found guilty.

hhhmmm why is that?

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
since ya'll are not interested in refuting the op...nor even talking about it...

I guess I may as well show this video while I wait for response.

in this video it shows how hillary is so scripted in what she says that she literally will not answer a question like....."how's the apple pie", or "what about the pumpkins?"

if the video does not show, use this link:
https://www.startpage.com/do/search?q=Hillary+Clinton's+real+(rude)+self

at least we know one thing about trump, he aint scripted thats for sure.

now, please lets get back to op and discuss this stuff, like gentleman, and gentlewoman.

lets rationalize, I love rational debate, not attacks on character or simply belittling or insulting, everything I provide I give at least one source, many times multiple sources.

but no response.

why is that?

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amazing! This post is a perfect example of the ad hominem logical fallacy!

The facts contained in what they said were ignored (because they couldn't be disputed) and instead, the posters were dismissed because of who they were. Classic! :D
tulc(is a Christian who is pointing: out the OP list has been shown to be untrue in every instance) :)

another example of what I was talking about, they side stepped the issue and changed the topic.

but many were athiests, and I was just curious....

how can an athiest feel they have a right to go to a christian forum, (not their own belief, but one of a different belief system) and tell them they are not really persecuted for a belief. When in essence there is no evidence the athiest has ever really even seen the belief in question.

it would be like me saying....hey tulc you really should not think that your arguments are criticised here, because coming from a totally separate forum, just now, I can clearly say that it is a fact.

See, it's sort of choppy but the point is that when you are not inside of the viewpoint, it's hard to come from without, without first being in it.

so an athiest comes and says, just because they never were persecuted in this manner that obviously all christian allegations to persecution are null and void, because they don't see it. Well they would not see it, they are athiest.

why would they even look for it?

so it is not suprising that everyone backpeddled and studdered and got a little bit sweaty on the forehead, as the pressure was on them to answer a simply question.

but over a hundred were provided.

refutalls were all mistaken, and unfounded.

so please answer the 100 occasions of obama being anti christian.

and remind me of some of the more important ones, how they were refuted.

right now all I remember anyone trying to refute was the christmas tree one. Probably the most trivial of all of them.

pick a significant one, one with meaning.

not the one about christmas ornaments.

after all it's not even christmas?

lol

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
it's only take one lie to be a liar. One murder to be a murderer, one affair to show infidelity, and to be a cheater, etc, etc, etc. One petty theft to be a theaf, one felony to be a felon. One DUI to be a criminal.

yet for some reason when it comes to obama, it take 15 offenses for him to be found guilty.

hhhmmm why is that?

I noticed you didn't provide even the one "true" one in your response. :wave:
tulc(thinks if people can't find 15 true ones out of a supposed list of 100 that would tend to cast some serious doubt on the...truthfulness of the OP) :sorry:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
since ya'll are not interested in refuting the op...nor even talking about it...

I guess I may as well show this video while I wait for response.

in this video it shows how hillary is so scripted in what she says that she literally will not answer a question like....."how's the apple pie", or "what about the pumpkins?"

if the video does not show, use this link:
https://www.startpage.com/do/search?q=Hillary+Clinton's+real+(rude)+self

at least we know one thing about trump, he aint scripted thats for sure.

now, please lets get back to op and discuss this stuff, like gentleman, and gentlewoman.

lets rationalize, I love rational debate, not attacks on character or simply belittling or insulting, everything I provide I give at least one source, many times multiple sources.

but no response.

why is that?
Actually every time it was shown one of the 100 was wrong it was ignored. And much like the above there was an attempt to change the subject of the thread. If you can't find even 15 true ones out of the list you could just admit it and stop trying to change the subject, :wave:
tulc(just a thought) :)

Upvote 0