MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
Seated in Heavenly Places
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
LOL love the humour there... "plenty of others to choose from".. ha!
I'll take your prayer and raise you some in return
smileys-praying-820668.gif

And Amen to that ripe field... We are going to be sent to gather in a HUGE harvest brother.. He is preparing the workers now to be without spot or wrinkle.. we will have a huge impact on the lost. Glory to God that excites me!

Upvote 0

ThunderTongue

Jan 20, 2013
✟15,506.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Copy on the HUGE harvest. It will be quick too...a sort of snatching up and taken away so the enemy cannot get a chance to turn some away. We just have to, as you've said, be ready and in prayer to move quickly and obey before we have a chance to put it off, or talk ourselves out of it.

Really, thanks for taking the time to read and respond to this thread. I know it's long, and I'm sure that turns a lot of people away that aren't in situations where they have 30 minutes to read it all. Either that, or it is just horrible writing that can't be finished and commented on, haha.

You are in my prayers brother. In fact, after I write a few more scripture cards to laminate, you, my boss who is on a mission trip to Haiti, and a guy at work who has a daughter plagued with constant infection are all going to be lifted up to the only God who has a voice to answer. I'm one of those nuts who knows that prayer changes things!

Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
lol... why do people on CF think I'm a guy? -- I'm a "sister" not a brother! haha!

Well if believing in prayer makes you a lunatic then join the crowd of growing whackos. lol

You write very very well I might add! Ever think of writing a book? I know Abba has told me I will write one but I'm waiting on His go ahead - my testimony is far from over right now being homeless and all (a little of it is posted in the "encouraging ways Abba speaks to us" thread)
bless you!
smileys-angel-357172.gif

Upvote 0

ThunderTongue

Jan 20, 2013
✟15,506.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Haha, sorry! Don't know why I assumed that! Doesn't matter either way, you're more like an angel with encouragement here. The stuff you post lift others up and we are thankful for it.

I do actually write, but haven't written a book except for collections of observations, poetry, and prose. I may write a book years from now telling of the mighty things I've seen him do after some of the things that I see coming.

God will lift you up to tell a testimony that will heal and touch others!

Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Haha, sorry! Don't know why I assumed that! Doesn't matter either way, you're more like an angel with encouragement here. The stuff you post lift others up and we are thankful for it.
I do actually write, but haven't written a book except for collections of observations, poetry, and prose. I may write a book years from now telling of the mighty things I've seen him do after some of the things that I see coming.
God will lift you up to tell a testimony that will heal and touch others!
An angel! well that has to be one of the nicest things anyone has said to me.. Maybe Abba will give me some gems to drop on people's front lawns.. wouldn't that be cool?
Thanks for cheering me on and I know you are going to be a mighty weapon in His hand!
19.gif

Upvote 0

vtnguyen123

Mar 25, 2013
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Awesome testimony man, God has showed me many things but i still backslide at times and feel so ashamed of it. And i agree with you about spitting in God's face when we take those experiences for granted while desperately seek/pray for a supernatural encounter with God. Bless your soul my friend and I pray that your testimony will touch many,many souls.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums