God alleviated years long benzo withdrawal symptoms.

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,820.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The other day i got a name for a suffering i was having. -Akathisia- from -brain injury- for stopping benzo use.

I already knew i was having other symptoms from stopping this drug.

Like 13 years ago, i cold turkey of clonazepam i was taking for years. I could have died i found out later.
The suffering was terrible, i wasn-t able to recover since then, nobody believed me,
they said -the drug on your system couldn't have lasted this long.-

But i learned that this can damage your nerves or brain.

I constantly felt a feel of terror, which was not spiritual, like someone described it -is a chemical or physical terror-
I felt restless all the time constantly, and couldn-t relax,
The symptoms that caught more my attention and felt identified with were however that when you are suffering this
movement can alleviate a bit the symptoms making you feel better, i usually shacked my leg when i was sitting
or walked back and forth around the house.
And other symptons.

I wasn-t resting, when i couldn-t go no more i would fall asleep, some nights i couldn-t sleep, i just coulnd-t do it and felt better thinking about God and watching some videos Being alone and in the quiet of the night play some games.

It is said that is the worst symptom a drug can cause, some described it as hell on earth and the worse torture.

I couldn't have survived this long without God, lots of people think of offing themselves, having hope faith and strength from Him helps a lot.

----------------

The other day, i sent a message to my pastor telling her this, she said that i should renounce that and she would pray..

Later in the day, i started screaming to God -Heal me! Heal me! i believe you can do it!- and immediately felt relief, this happened like 10 times.

The feeling of physical terror eventually went away.
The restlessness went away and felt more relaxed.
I didn-t need to shake my leg anymore when sitting, had some impulses to do it maybe because years of the same, but my leg now felt tired, and i would stop, before i was always restless. Someone said is like Sargent in your body pushing you and screajming telling you to keep going even when you can-t do it anymore.
I stopped walking back and forth like that in my house kitchen.

There is no shame in depending of our creator, he is big!
Having hope and faith helps a lot because you know God is powerful, And can act in your benefit since he is merciful.

I would never play with the wishes of recovery of people suffering this, i went through this for more than 10 years and i know how it is.

THANK YOU GOD!.