MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "age to come" has been happening in Paradise since the Cross.
No, it hasn't. That is your own private interpretation that no one else in the world agrees with.

The error is claiming the "age to come" is the Millennium, and then claiming the Millennium is going on now, and not the "age to come" which has been ongoing in Paradise.
I don't claim that the "age to come" is the Millennium, I claim it is referring to eternity in the new heavens and new earth. Tell me, do you purposely misrepresent my views all the time or are you just very bad at discerning what other people believe?

In Luke 20:34-36, Jesus contrasted this temporal age on earth that we're living in now, when people get married and they die, with the eternal age to come right after the resurrection of all the dead has occurred and people will no longer get married or die.

The whole point was, "whose wife is she?". Think about it. It is not a given that any of them even went to heaven. What if she was in sheol? She would not be a wife and be having babies in sheol. The same state is in Paradise when it comes to procreation. Jesus was being kind, and not pointing out the fact, the made up scenario may have ended up in sheol. He did not directly answer their question at all, but put a qualifier, those worthy, or those redeemed by Christ. Jesus pointed out that after death, humans existed as the angels which have never, nor ever would engage in procreation. Not in sheol, nor in Paradise.

Jesus indirectly said, not all would enjoy the resurrection. Only those redeemed by the Atonement on the Cross.

Not sure why some can justify the Millennium is happening now, but cannot accept that the resurrection has been ongoing since the Cross, and that the majority of the redeemed are sitting in Paradise physically with Christ this very moment, and have been for over 1991 years.
This is just more incoherent nonsense from you and it can't be supported with scripture. The dead in Christ will all be resurrected in the future at the return of Christ at the last trumpet (1 Cor 15:22-23,50-54, 1 Thess 4:14-17).

Upvote 0

AdB

Heb 11:1
Jul 28, 2021
Leusden
✟71,650.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The dating of revelation is debatable.

do you believe the destruction of the temple in the olivet discourse is about 70ad or a future temple?
There is indeed debate over the date of Revelations, but there is consensus about 96 AD. I get the idea that proponents of 69 AD is more driven to make Revelation about the destruction of Jerusalem... I do think that the Olivet Discourse is about the destruction of Jerusalem, especially because Luke states this quite explicitly, but I also think that it is about future events...

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This is grammatically a rather strange statement...
"The event that happens before the GT" > so before the "tribulation of those days"
And then "Immediately after the tribulation of those days"
The "tribulation of those days" equates to the first 4 Seals.

The tribulation that is the greatest ever experienced happens after the 7th Seal, when the 6 Trumpets are sounded, and the 7 Thunders.

The 7 Thunders happen between the 6th and 7th Trumpets. The Thunders are not after the 7th Trumpet.

The Trumpets and Thunders do not happen during the first 4 Seals. The Trumpets sounding cannot happen until after the 7th Seal is opened.

Satan, the FP, and the beast interrupt the 7th Trumpet. I would say, after the 3rd day of the celebration while the 7th Trumpet is being heard, Satan and the FP walk into Jerusalem and demand to be heard by Christ on the throne in the temple. That is when the Atonement Covenant is confirmed. Daniel 9:27, and it is declared that 42 more months are necessary. There are still souls to be harvested. Unless the 42 months are not necessary. Then Revelation 13 never happens. Only Revelation 14, at the end ofvthe week of celebration of the 7th Trumpet.

These souls who need to be harvested, will have their heads chopped off over the next 42 months, of utter desolation. Then Armageddon will be the end of all humanity, once these remaining souls are harvested.

The AoD only happens if these souls need to be harvested and then the end. It happens in that order. The "tribulation of those days" for the 4 Seals, the Second Coming, the GT, and then the AoD if necessary. Does any one remember how covid started out? It took one and left one. Families were divided. Then it gradually got worse and whole families were taken and communities were divided.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
But... Rev 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.
John at Patmos was the only human on earth who knew when the Second Coming would happen. He did not write the Seals as pointing out that he did know. He wrote the Seals in the same apocalyptic narrative as all of Revelation.

He did not write the Second Coming the same way Paul did. Paul wrote specifically to the church. The OD, and the Revelation was to a mixed audience. If you notice, that John did not even include the OD in his gospel. The book of Revelation was his version of the OD.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
In Luke 20:34-36, Jesus contrasted this temporal age on earth that we're living in now, when people get married and they die, with the eternal age to come right after the resurrection of all the dead has occurred and people will no longer get married or die.
Yes, every one misses the point that the Day of Resurrection was the Cross. No one should rely on human theology, but they do, unfortunately.

It does not matter. All are pleasantly surprised once the soul has left this body.

Upvote 0