Visit site
✟15,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I could gush all day about how much I love studying greek and being able to read the original scriptures.

I'm in no position to judge anybody else's salvation, nor would I want to put myself in that position. Only the Lord knows.
So how do I get saved?

Upvote 0

Flynmonkie

The First Official FrankenMonkie ;)
Feb 23, 2004
Home of Harry Truman - Missouri
Visit site
✟20,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Chris, don't you think this is a tad bit unfair? I mean wouldn't it be more Christ Like to ask the questions about his other posts and listen to the explanation? I don't much care for this happening to anyone in the forum. Come on now??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BigChrisfilm

Contributor
Feb 17, 2006
Portsmouth Ohio
Visit site
✟15,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
why should i respond? you will only respond with character assassinations and other attacks.
The reason you don't responed is because you are not a Christian, and you have no idea how to be saved. It's a simple answer, and if you answer it, and it is true, I will believe you are a Christian, and leave you alone. But until then, what I see is a guy who should already have had his account taken away, beacuse he isn't a Christian, he is an Atheist, on a hate filled board, who has come to continue to mock me, since I decided to leave your website.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.