Campinas
✟356.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm new to the forum and i'm trying to sell candles inspired by God and the Bible.
I'm not posting the links here, because it's not selfpromotion :) but if anyone is interrested, send me a message.

My questions are:
1) Do you like the design? If not, what I should improve?
2) Would you buy one for yourself or to give to someone you care? What about the price ($13,99) is ok or too expensive?
3) Any other tips :)

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
$1399 for a candle? That’s way overpriced! I hope you meant $13.99.

Still strikes me as a bit high, but with inflation going around I wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually worth that much.

Upvote 0

felipetortella

Feb 13, 2024
Campinas
✟356.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
$1399 for a candle? That’s way overpriced! I hope you meant $13.99.

Still strikes me as a bit high, but with inflation going around I wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually worth that much.
Yes, $13.99 :)
My production cost is $11.19 and still have another fees :(
But I'm not making for the money, it's a promise that I made with myself and God if I was ever cured from cancer.
I would make something to help others. Since I'm not rich, I'm trying to raise some money to help my community the way I can.
Using God words was I way that I think I can spread the word and still raise money to my plans here.

Sorry if my english is not good enough :( not my first mother language.

Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, $13.99 :)
My production cost is $11.19 and still have another fees :(
But I'm not making for the money, it's a promise that I made with myself and God if I was ever cured from cancer.
I would make something to help others. Since I'm not rich, I'm trying to raise some money to help my community the way I can.
Using God words was I way that I think I can spread the word and still raise money to my plans here.

Sorry if my english is not good enough :( not my first mother language.
Never mind, just checked the prices on Amazon for candles. That’s actually a pretty low price for a scented candle these days. There’s a lot of benefits from candles, including increased prayer focus, though in the case of prayer the label could be distracting.

I like the design and the glass jar, though. Maybe make the label easy to peel off if needed?

Upvote 0

felipetortella

Feb 13, 2024
Campinas
✟356.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Never mind, just checked the prices on Amazon for candles. That’s actually a pretty low price for a scented candle these days. There’s a lot of benefits from candles, including increased prayer focus, though in the case of prayer the label could be distracting.

I like the design and the glass jar, though. Maybe make the label easy to peel off if needed?
That is a really good advice :) I always re-use glass jars, thanks! :praying:

Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

felipetortella

Feb 13, 2024
Campinas
✟356.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Add a little color. What scent is in the Jesus one?
All candles have 5 options of scents
  • Clean Cotton
  • Sea Salt + Orchid
  • White Sage + Lavender
  • Apple Harvest
  • Cinnamon Vanilla
I thought to add something in yellow, like something glow, but not sure where to put it. Maybe the text with
p1.PNG

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I like the text better without the yellow. I think it would be better to color the candles to match the scents offered, or color the label to match. Hopefully that doesn’t make your production cost shoot through the roof.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The presentation is good. You need a different font but otherwise it's fine. The color scheme is popular and should be marketed to minimalists.

Research the following terms on Pinterest: white aesthetic, natural aesthetic, minimalist, minimalism, simple living. You'll glean keywords and related details regarding your demographic.

If you're using natural ingredients make sure you mention it. Many are willing to pay extra for better products. Diptyque is a good example but there's others like them. Reference the candle channels on YouTube. There's several who provide tips for production, sales, and more.

I've included several images for your reference. Pay attention to the design and packaging. You may get a few ideas.

~bella

IMG_9756.jpeg

IMG_9757.jpeg

IMG_9759.jpeg

IMG_9760.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums