Visit site
✟400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was born into a Catholic family. Always believed in God. Believed at a young age.

Growing up I got into technology, drifted away a little, thinking technology could do more than God.

In High School I felt emotional hurt during a basketball game.

I was unable to play and ended up in the hospital psych department.

I couldn't sleep for days and got diagnosed as bipolar.

I was in the hospital so long, I missed much schooling. I transferred to a Christian school for a more fresh start.

I noticed the people at this school were different, and that sparked interest inside me.

I barely graduated high school because of God and His Grace and the Grace of the Teachers and Faculty at the school.

I pursued college at a somewhat nearby town. I was told by a counselor that I was NOT Bipolar so I ended up at a new local hospital.

Prior to the hospital admission, I was wondering off of school grounds, and was confronted by someone in authority.

I turned the other way and crashed into a glass door. Luckily I did not break the door or hurt myself.

I was then surrounded by two police officers. I knocked one guy down, then I got pepper sprayed by the other cop.

I fell to the ground with great pain in my eyes. I then had myself against the cop car, and I confessed a Bible verse I learned in 11th grade Bible class.

The verse was He is before all things and in Him all things hold together. And when I confessed this verse I meant it.

I stayed at the hospital a while and then was admitted to a day program.

After spending much time at a day program, I volunteered at my Dad's Friend's print shop.

I worked there one day a week for a good while, and then I got a job at a thrift store.

After spending around 11 months at the thrift store, I relapsed into the hospital.

I got out and got baptized at Inter-denominational church.

Went back to day program, and then went back into hospital.

Now I am out of the hospital, living in a treatment apartment.

My faith has grown over the years, and I can say I have my own faith.

There are multiple times I almost didn't make it. I felt I was almost a goner. But Jesus died for me, and I accepted that.

Now life is going okay, I got some excess weight on me.

I am forever taking it easy, and I am thankful that I will live forever with God and His Family.

I appreciate God and All His helpers and family along the way. Praise God that I made it. Amen.