Nothing lewd found at Florida drag show, undercover agents confirm.

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
"demisexual" simply means that a person takes no interest in having sex with someone unless they have a very strong bond with that individual.

Back in the day, we used to call that normal, especially for women. Now days kids think we need special labels for everything.

It is not weird, or "special" simply put "demisexuals" are LESS prone to one night stands. In short "demisexual" is an orientation NOT a gender.

And back in the day we had all kinds of colorful labels for people that preferred one night stands.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I can't seem to find where WE established anything of the sort.
Binary means there are two, and only two, mutually exclusive possibilities. You recognize that intersex people do not fall into the two common possibilities. QED.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
"demisexual" simply means that a person takes no interest in having sex with someone unless they have a very strong bond with that individual.

Sure.

It is not weird, or "special" simply put "demisexuals" are LESS prone to one night stands. In short "demisexual" is an orientation NOT a gender.

I'd like to thank you for making my point.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Definition of Dimisexual

I just pulled it from memory...it was an example, to make a point.

Another poster had asked what was confusing and I pointed out how very recently, sexual orientation was considered a fixed innate characteristic....and hence shouldn't be discriminated against.

Then I mentioned that no longer seems to be the claim.

To which they replied "how is that no longer the claim?"

I provided a link to a doctor claiming sexual orientation was now considered a spectrum which changes or not, by choice, or not, or whatever. I threw in demisexual as an example.

While I appreciate you're help in making my point, and demonstrating that this poster was unaware of just how quickly these claims are shifting and contradicting each other....there's no need to harp on the meaning of demisexual. I don't think anyone cares.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Binary means there are two, and only two, mutually exclusive possibilities. You recognize that intersex people do not fall into the two common possibilities. QED.

Nobody in biology has ever made the claim that genetic anomalies are impossible or that biological reproduction is a perfect process.

Intersex people are typically infertile. That's because they don't represent a genuine biological sex. I'm being really generous with the term "typically" because when this study looked for examples of intersex people giving birth...they could only find 11 recorded examples. All children were born male. Some link in the genetic anomaly seems likely.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Bipedal means two legged. Humans are bipedal mammals. If a human is born without a leg, or gets one cut off, or is born with 4 legs....we don't say "oh look it's a new type of human, legs are a spectrum". We don't say this....because it's dumb.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
But I am not “a” gender, my gender is part of the core of my being.
It just so happens that the “plumbing” that my body sports is “correct” to my own brain. And I am thankful for that. But the brain determines the gender just as the body determines the sex.
(Please, I do understand your position that the body determines the sex which determines the gender but this is in error.
Have a Happy Easter.
I thought gender was a social construct and not biological. You you saying gender is a biological reality? If so where is it located in the genetic code?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
"demisexual" simply means that a person takes no interest in having sex with someone unless they have a very strong bond with that individual. It is not weird, or "special" simply put "demisexuals" are LESS prone to one night stands. In short "demisexual" is an orientation NOT a gender.

I don't believe I said that. I believe I said they are a person with a birth defect. That does not remove the fact that there are two sexes. Intersex is not a third sex. They are a male or a female that is born with a birth defect.

• Agree
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
But I am not “a” gender, my gender is part of the core of my being.
It just so happens that the “plumbing” that my body sports is “correct” to my own brain. And I am thankful for that. But the brain determines the gender just as the body determines the sex.
(Please, I do understand your position that the body determines the sex which determines the gender but this is in error.
Have a Happy Easter.
I suppose you are right in a fashion. If I truly believe I am the opposite sex born in the wrong body, my mental delusion is a real part of me. All mental health disorders are a real part of us.

The problem is that a delusion still remains a delusion whether it's part of us or not. It's still not real.

• Agree
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
  • Optimistic
Reactions: MotoToTheMax
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll give you a second chance to answer this question. Otherwise my QED stands.
essentialsaltes said:
What is the "actual sex" of someone with both testicular and ovarian tissue?

That would depend on all the other factors that separate male from female. Like skeletal structure for example. When when just viewing human remains, the trained eye can tell if the bones are male or female.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
essentialsaltes said:
What is the "actual sex" of someone with both testicular and ovarian tissue?

That would depend on all the other factors that separate male from female. Like skeletal structure for example. When when just viewing human remains, the trained eye can tell if the bones are male or female.
I might be treated differently in my society if I have the “wrong bones”?
What!?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You're moving the goal post from biology to sociology.
How did I move the goalpost by responding to a post wherein there was an allusion to “women have different bones from men, we can tell by their skeletons”; this is a non sequitur, so what?
How do these bone differences affect a person’s life here and now?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I'll give you a second chance to answer this question. Otherwise my QED stands.
Your QED doesn't stand just cause you say so. I answered your question. Just cause you don't like the answer, well I guess that's your prerogative.

It's interesting that you want to demand an answer from me to a question you don't have an answer for. Then when I give you one you decide it's the wrong answer. How would you know. You're the one that claims to not know what sex they are.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
How did I move the goalpost by responding to a post wherein there was an allusion to “women have different bones from men, we can tell by their skeletons”; this is a non sequitur, so what?
How do these bone differences affect a person’s life here and now?
If you don't know how are skeletal structure affects us in the here and now I'd suggest a bit of research. Google is your friend. It's chick full of good information on how and why male and female skeletons differ. It will.also educate you on how it affects what we are capable of doing.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
You're the one that claims to not know what sex they are.
No, I claim they are neither male nor female, because biological sex is not strictly binary. They are intersex.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The queens have admitted they are grooming the kids. The queen who started it write an entire manifesto on it.
Yet you still can't name even one child that has been "groomed". Not even one example.
And guns? Wrong thread.
You are the one that said "protecting children is what this is entirely about", and if these people merely left children alone, you wouldn't have to speak up about it. I'm merely pointing out that you are anything but consistent in your stated desire to protect them.

Wanting to make it easier, as you do, for those who would, and do, actually Kill children, to do so, tells us your don't really have much of a desire to protect them from demonstrable harm, you just want to protect them form seeing a man in a dress, because somehow in your mind, that's WAAAYYY worse than little kids getting ripped apart when they're on recess, to the point their parents can't even recognize their mangled bodies.
You could at least be honest about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0