Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Four Types of Judgment, and USA is under all 4!

1) As in the days of Noah. Matt 24, Luke 17. The earth was filled with violence. Gen 6. America is filled with violence. Mass shootings in US have doubled since 2019, being between 610 and 690 a year, while in the 6 years between 2014-2019 there were between 273 and 417. Assaults are commonplace, and society seems obsessed with fighting and violence.
The other thing going on in Noahs day was when the sons of God (Benai HaElohim) took the daughters of men to which giants were born. I don't know what you believe, but I believe wholeheartedly these were fallen angels. Benai Elohim is used in Job 1:6 & 2:1 where it's obvious they are angels, then Job 38:7 when it speaks of the sons of God and morning stars at creation. Some theologians think it means sons of Seth. I reject that theory.
Why is this relevant today? Devils mating with humans produced mutant offspring. Do a quick google search on "alien reproductive experiments" and "alien human hybrids." Or just consider how popular the History channel's "Ancient Aliens" has been since 2009. Google "Otherkin." Its a whole subculture of people who believe they are other than human. Started around 1990. I've known some of these personally.
Otherkin - Wikipedia
On top of all this we have the twisted diabolical LGBTQ movement practically forcing our government to authorise mutation surgeries on children. This is the kind of wickedness that went on before the flood, and brought the judgement of Almighty God upon the entire world!

2) As in the days of Lot and Sodom. Luke 17:28, 2 Peter 2:4-8, Jude 7. We know what the sin of Sodom was. I don't need to speak much on this. We see it everywhere. In one so called "Pride" parade this year they chanted "We're Queer, We're here. We're coming for your children!" This too started in the 90s and they said then "We want your children!"
The sin of Sodomy is abomination according to Leviticus 18, and abusers of themselves with mankind in 1 Corinthians 6 also refers to the sodomite. God hates this sin! This sin is sure to bring destruction on any nation that allows its practice, and what did America do? Legalized Sodomy under the softer term "same sex marriage" in 2015, then the Federal government not satisfied with that, and bowing to the demonic movement of the LGBT crowd codified it as law in 2022.
On top of all this they hijack the covenant rainbow and use it for their flag. God WILL keep his covenant portrayed by the rainbow. He won't destroy the entire world by flood, though He's sent plenty of local floods in recent years. He will burn down all this wicked sin with FIRE though, and abolish these abominations forever!

3) USA has committed the sins of King Manesseh in 2 Kings 21 through 25: massive idolatry, sorcery, and the shedding of innocent blood. There's been somewhere around 64 million abortions in 50 years, and actually MORE abortions since Roe v Wade was overturned, because of the abortion pill mainly.
What stands out in this entire history of Manasseh is that the LORD would not overlook the sin of the nation committed under his watch, despite a national revival under King Josiah. (2 kings 23:26 & 24:3-4) Judgment didnt come in Josiahs day, but later it fell and Judah was defeated, Jerusalems walls and temple destroyed and the people taken captive to Babylon.
The judgment is pronounced in 2 Kings 21:10-12 by the LORDs prophets, and by Huldah the prophetess in 2 Kings 22:14-20. In the latter prophecy it shows judgment would not come in King Josiahs days (22:19-20)
The parallels with what America is doing are obvious. Idolatry and the occult are rampant in US today. 2 Kings 21:3-6 show how the same was going on in ancient Israel under Manasseh. He built altars for all the host of heaven, even in the house of the LORD. He sacrificed his son in the fire, observed times, used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards. America has experienced a massive occult revival since the 1960s, though there was spiritism going on back to the 1800s.
The rock music of the 60s cast a spell on Americas youth, introducing numerous Satanic and occult themes. Today paganism has revived in America while people are leaving churches and churches are closing. Giant Egyptian style pyramids were erected in Memphis Tennessee and Las Vegas in the early 90s. A lot of stuff started in the 90s as we'll see when we cover Romans 1. In 2015 the Hindu goddess Kali was portrayed on the Empire State building. Kali represents death, destruction, and doomsday.
National Geographic statistics show in 2001 only 134,000 Americans practiced some form of paganism, whereas in May 2023 it was over 1.5 million. I can tell you its way higher than that. Even if a person isn't practicing paganism overtly they often do unawares. Millions believe in astrology, actually about 1/3 of Americans; there's millions practicing the old Native American religions, 61% of American adults have seen at least one Harry Potter movie, 44% are avid fans.
I could go on and on about the occult portrayed in movies, TV shows, video games, the internet. American media is literally saturated with it. No cutesy comedy shows like "Bewitched" from the 60s & 70s. Now there's too many to name: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Twilight, Charmed, Supernatural, Winx Club - all occult.
Sorcery also includes drug abuse, pharmakeia, pharmakeus, in Greek. In 24 states Marijuana is fully legalized now, and only 4 states is it still illegal. All the other states its legal to a certain degree or decriminalized. Some psychedelics like mushrooms are legal in certain states. Drug abuse is rampant, especially methamphetamine and fentenyl, the latter has killed tens of thousands of people in recent years. What started in the 1950s and 60s as a rebellious subculture has become mainstream and accepted. Of Mystery Babylon it is said by her sorceries were all nations deceived.
Just one little note on Babylon because it would take an entire message. I believe Babylon in revelation 17-18 refers to both the religious system & Vatican with any state run churches, and political which includes western Europe AND The US and Canada. That's based on the fact that all the nations that came in and took over the territory of the old Roman empire are the same exact nations that "discovered" and settled the Americas. That makes America an extension of everything mentioned in Daniel and Revelation regarding 7 heads and 10 horns.
As for the innocent blood King Manasseh spilled, 2 Kings 21:16 says he shed it very much, filling Jerusalem from one end to the other, and 24:4 says the judgment came "for he filled Jerusalem with innocent blood; which the LORD would not pardon." 63+ million abortions as well as all the murder. America's the most homicidal nation among affluent countries in the world.

4) Finally, America has gone through all 3 stages of being given up and given over in Romans chapter 1.
Stage 1 started around 1860 - Romans 1:18-25. Darwins On the Origin of Species was published in 1859 and soon became very popular in America. It is the "Bible" of those who believe in evolution by natural selection. Just 18 months after this America found herself in a bloody civil war. Spiritism began to increase, and the late 1800s into the early 1900s saw a rise in immorality, mainly fornication & adultery.
The scripture does say they changed the image of the uncorruptable God into an image made like to corruptable man, to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things (1:23) which is evolution theory in reverse. They say first there were fishes & creeping things, then fourfooted beasts, then birds, then man, in that order. Professing themselves wise they became fools, wherefore God gave them over to uncleanness.

Stage 2 started in the 1950s shortly after WW2. Romans 1:26-27. Here the scripture shows the major sin of this stage after God gives them up the second time is homosexuality, as well as a continuation of the loose morality. The 1950s saw the introduction of rock music, and drugs like LSD were being introduced, even by the CIA in their MK Ultra experiments: Here's from the CIAs own declassified documents:
"Project MKULTRA remains highly classified.E81 Contents � 1 Title and origins � 2 Goals � 3 Budget � 4 Experiments n 4.1 LSD � � 4.2 Other drugs � 4.3 Hypnosis and Magic
LSD Early efforts focused on LSD, which later came to dominate many of MK -ULTRA's programs. Experiments included administering LSD to CIA employees, military personnel, doctors, other government agents, prostitutes, mentally ill patients, and members of the general public in order to study their reactions. LSD and other drugs were usually administered without the subject's knowledge or informed consent, a violation of the Nuremberg Code that the U.S. agreed to follow after World War II. � Efforts to "recruit" subjects were often illegal, even discounting the fact that drugs were being administered (though actual use of LSD, for example, was legal in the United States until October 6, 1966). In Operation Midnight Climax, the CIA set up several brothels to obtain a selection of men who would be too embarrassed to talk about the events.
" PROJECT MK-ULTRA | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

As a result, by the 1960s rock music and free love became popular along with the drugs and the occult. You see how all 4 of these types of judgments coincide. Everything converges right down to our time. Homosexuality became more and more accepted in the 1960s, but it was the early 90s when it really exploded on the scene and they began demanding rights. Notice how everything started ramping up in that decade of the 90s?
What happens when a nation continues down this dark and slippery slope? God gives them over to a reprobate mind: Romans 1:28-32. I believe we entered this stage starting around 2020. Notice how everything started going to the extreme that year. It was the year of Covid lockdowns, yet there were riots in every city, racial tension not seen since the 60s; blatant, in your face confrontation. The whole LGBTQ+ alphabet crowd became more militant, slithering their wicked tentacles into everything.

God gave them over, and is in the process of giving them over to a reprobate mind to do those things that are not convenient. being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, deceitful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful, who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
All that, everything in that list is being committed in America today, and it coincides with the prophetic 2 Timothy 3:1-5 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."
And consider the condition of the professing church in America. 64% of Americans identify as "Christian" but then so does Ozzy Osborne! Diary of a Madman, Black Sabbath. He sang this back in the 70s "Take a life, it's going cheap, Kill someone, no one will weep. Freedom's yours, just pay your dues. We just want your soul to use." Very Christian, huh?

Truth is about 10% of the professing church is truly born again, and about 10% of that number is truly walking in sanctification and holiness. The new age and occultism has seeped into many churches, "Christian" rock bands sound little different from their worldly (and demonic) counterparts, and some supposedly Christian songs lyrics could as easily be sung to a lover as to God because no doctrinal identifiers are present.
Because churches embrace sin, sin creeps into the camp, and like the sin of Achan the church cannot stand before her enemies because they let an accursed thing in the camp. See Joshua 6.

All kinds of immorality take place, sometimes right IN the church! Having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. Or, claiming the power, yet using it to gain riches and a big following at the expense of the congregation. And ordaining homosexuals? MARRYING same sex couples? Blasphemous abomination! the accursed thing is in the camp and if we say something we're labelled as making hate speech, discrimination, bigotry, etc.
The Word of GOD COMMANDS us who are saved and KNOW the truth, and LIVE a life set apart, sanctified to the LORD to warn others of error, of sin, especially sin in the church.
I don't just say this lightly, nor without experience. I was the sinner IN the church. I was the Christian adulterer, and fornicator, and drunkard, and sorcerer - that includes pharmakeia sorcery when I smoked weed and thought it was ok according to scripture. God had to chasten me hard, set me down, endure affliction, so that I can say as Psalm 119 that before I was afflicted I went astray but now I have kept thy word, and, it is good that I've been afflicted that I might learn thy statutes.

You know, David Wilkerson wrote some prophetic books back in the 80s and 90s. A lot of what he wrote has happened in America and she has not repented. I saw a few things back in the early 90s that happened, and again in 2020. America has NOT repented, therefore like Judah under King Manasseh, she WILL be judged severely, more severely than what has already happened with Covid, with storms, whirlwinds, hurricanes, floods, fires, civil unrest, political upheavals. One day nuclear war will become reality and it will be a shock to many but not me. I expect it and believe the scriptures describe it, judgment by fire, which will be both man made and natural, as well as supernatural, fire from heaven.
So the only answer to what we do about all this is REPENT.

"Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness," (2 Peter 3:11)
Thats what we need to do.
I've heard 2 Chronicles 7:14 so many times in messages, but one thing often lacking is the part about Gods people turning from their wicked ways. Mostly I hear "we need to pray for our nation, 2 Chronicles 7:14" then the verse gets rattled off like machine gun fire and the most important element is lost. Prayer is emphasized, which is good, but all the prayer in the world avails nothing if people do not TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS!
Have YOU let sin in? Are your walls broken down, the temple about to be destroyed, are YOU captive in Babylon? Captive by the world, the flesh, the devil?
Whoever defiles the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for The temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. You're not your own. You are bought with a price, therefore glorify God in your bodies.
Amen

AlonzoJahue

Oct 3, 2006
Springfield, Illinois
✟16,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Four Types of Judgment, and USA is under all 4!

1) As in the days of Noah. Matt 24, Luke 17. The earth was filled with violence. Gen 6. America is filled with violence. Mass shootings in US have doubled since 2019, being between 610 and 690 a year, while in the 6 years between 2014-2019 there were between 273 and 417. Assaults are commonplace, and society seems obsessed with fighting and violence.
The other thing going on in Noahs day was when the sons of God (Benai HaElohim) took the daughters of men to which giants were born. I don't know what you believe, but I believe wholeheartedly these were fallen angels. Benai Elohim is used in Job 1:6 & 2:1 where it's obvious they are angels, then Job 38:7 when it speaks of the sons of God and morning stars at creation. Some theologians think it means sons of Seth. I reject that theory.
Why is this relevant today? Devils mating with humans produced mutant offspring. Do a quick google search on "alien reproductive experiments" and "alien human hybrids." Or just consider how popular the History channel's "Ancient Aliens" has been since 2009. Google "Otherkin." Its a whole subculture of people who believe they are other than human. Started around 1990. I've known some of these personally.
Otherkin - Wikipedia
On top of all this we have the twisted diabolical LGBTQ movement practically forcing our government to authorise mutation surgeries on children. This is the kind of wickedness that went on before the flood, and brought the judgement of Almighty God upon the entire world!

2) As in the days of Lot and Sodom. Luke 17:28, 2 Peter 2:4-8, Jude 7. We know what the sin of Sodom was. I don't need to speak much on this. We see it everywhere. In one so called "Pride" parade this year they chanted "We're Queer, We're here. We're coming for your children!" This too started in the 90s and they said then "We want your children!"
The sin of Sodomy is abomination according to Leviticus 18, and abusers of themselves with mankind in 1 Corinthians 6 also refers to the sodomite. God hates this sin! This sin is sure to bring destruction on any nation that allows its practice, and what did America do? Legalized Sodomy under the softer term "same sex marriage" in 2015, then the Federal government not satisfied with that, and bowing to the demonic movement of the LGBT crowd codified it as law in 2022.
On top of all this they hijack the covenant rainbow and use it for their flag. God WILL keep his covenant portrayed by the rainbow. He won't destroy the entire world by flood, though He's sent plenty of local floods in recent years. He will burn down all this wicked sin with FIRE though, and abolish these abominations forever!

3) USA has committed the sins of King Manesseh in 2 Kings 21 through 25: massive idolatry, sorcery, and the shedding of innocent blood. There's been somewhere around 64 million abortions in 50 years, and actually MORE abortions since Roe v Wade was overturned, because of the abortion pill mainly.
What stands out in this entire history of Manasseh is that the LORD would not overlook the sin of the nation committed under his watch, despite a national revival under King Josiah. (2 kings 23:26 & 24:3-4) Judgment didnt come in Josiahs day, but later it fell and Judah was defeated, Jerusalems walls and temple destroyed and the people taken captive to Babylon.
The judgment is pronounced in 2 Kings 21:10-12 by the LORDs prophets, and by Huldah the prophetess in 2 Kings 22:14-20. In the latter prophecy it shows judgment would not come in King Josiahs days (22:19-20)
The parallels with what America is doing are obvious. Idolatry and the occult are rampant in US today. 2 Kings 21:3-6 show how the same was going on in ancient Israel under Manasseh. He built altars for all the host of heaven, even in the house of the LORD. He sacrificed his son in the fire, observed times, used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards. America has experienced a massive occult revival since the 1960s, though there was spiritism going on back to the 1800s.
The rock music of the 60s cast a spell on Americas youth, introducing numerous Satanic and occult themes. Today paganism has revived in America while people are leaving churches and churches are closing. Giant Egyptian style pyramids were erected in Memphis Tennessee and Las Vegas in the early 90s. A lot of stuff started in the 90s as we'll see when we cover Romans 1. In 2015 the Hindu goddess Kali was portrayed on the Empire State building. Kali represents death, destruction, and doomsday.
National Geographic statistics show in 2001 only 134,000 Americans practiced some form of paganism, whereas in May 2023 it was over 1.5 million. I can tell you its way higher than that. Even if a person isn't practicing paganism overtly they often do unawares. Millions believe in astrology, actually about 1/3 of Americans; there's millions practicing the old Native American religions, 61% of American adults have seen at least one Harry Potter movie, 44% are avid fans.
I could go on and on about the occult portrayed in movies, TV shows, video games, the internet. American media is literally saturated with it. No cutesy comedy shows like "Bewitched" from the 60s & 70s. Now there's too many to name: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Twilight, Charmed, Supernatural, Winx Club - all occult.
Sorcery also includes drug abuse, pharmakeia, pharmakeus, in Greek. In 24 states Marijuana is fully legalized now, and only 4 states is it still illegal. All the other states its legal to a certain degree or decriminalized. Some psychedelics like mushrooms are legal in certain states. Drug abuse is rampant, especially methamphetamine and fentenyl, the latter has killed tens of thousands of people in recent years. What started in the 1950s and 60s as a rebellious subculture has become mainstream and accepted. Of Mystery Babylon it is said by her sorceries were all nations deceived.
Just one little note on Babylon because it would take an entire message. I believe Babylon in revelation 17-18 refers to both the religious system & Vatican with any state run churches, and political which includes western Europe AND The US and Canada. That's based on the fact that all the nations that came in and took over the territory of the old Roman empire are the same exact nations that "discovered" and settled the Americas. That makes America an extension of everything mentioned in Daniel and Revelation regarding 7 heads and 10 horns.
As for the innocent blood King Manasseh spilled, 2 Kings 21:16 says he shed it very much, filling Jerusalem from one end to the other, and 24:4 says the judgment came "for he filled Jerusalem with innocent blood; which the LORD would not pardon." 63+ million abortions as well as all the murder. America's the most homicidal nation among affluent countries in the world.

4) Finally, America has gone through all 3 stages of being given up and given over in Romans chapter 1.
Stage 1 started around 1860 - Romans 1:18-25. Darwins On the Origin of Species was published in 1859 and soon became very popular in America. It is the "Bible" of those who believe in evolution by natural selection. Just 18 months after this America found herself in a bloody civil war. Spiritism began to increase, and the late 1800s into the early 1900s saw a rise in immorality, mainly fornication & adultery.
The scripture does say they changed the image of the uncorruptable God into an image made like to corruptable man, to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things (1:23) which is evolution theory in reverse. They say first there were fishes & creeping things, then fourfooted beasts, then birds, then man, in that order. Professing themselves wise they became fools, wherefore God gave them over to uncleanness.

Stage 2 started in the 1950s shortly after WW2. Romans 1:26-27. Here the scripture shows the major sin of this stage after God gives them up the second time is homosexuality, as well as a continuation of the loose morality. The 1950s saw the introduction of rock music, and drugs like LSD were being introduced, even by the CIA in their MK Ultra experiments: Here's from the CIAs own declassified documents:
"Project MKULTRA remains highly classified.E81 Contents � 1 Title and origins � 2 Goals � 3 Budget � 4 Experiments n 4.1 LSD � � 4.2 Other drugs � 4.3 Hypnosis and Magic
LSD Early efforts focused on LSD, which later came to dominate many of MK -ULTRA's programs. Experiments included administering LSD to CIA employees, military personnel, doctors, other government agents, prostitutes, mentally ill patients, and members of the general public in order to study their reactions. LSD and other drugs were usually administered without the subject's knowledge or informed consent, a violation of the Nuremberg Code that the U.S. agreed to follow after World War II. � Efforts to "recruit" subjects were often illegal, even discounting the fact that drugs were being administered (though actual use of LSD, for example, was legal in the United States until October 6, 1966). In Operation Midnight Climax, the CIA set up several brothels to obtain a selection of men who would be too embarrassed to talk about the events." PROJECT MK-ULTRA | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

As a result, by the 1960s rock music and free love became popular along with the drugs and the occult. You see how all 4 of these types of judgments coincide. Everything converges right down to our time. Homosexuality became more and more accepted in the 1960s, but it was the early 90s when it really exploded on the scene and they began demanding rights. Notice how everything started ramping up in that decade of the 90s?
What happens when a nation continues down this dark and slippery slope? God gives them over to a reprobate mind: Romans 1:28-32. I believe we entered this stage starting around 2020. Notice how everything started going to the extreme that year. It was the year of Covid lockdowns, yet there were riots in every city, racial tension not seen since the 60s; blatant, in your face confrontation. The whole LGBTQ+ alphabet crowd became more militant, slithering their wicked tentacles into everything.

God gave them over, and is in the process of giving them over to a reprobate mind to do those things that are not convenient. being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, deceitful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful, who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
All that, everything in that list is being committed in America today, and it coincides with the prophetic 2 Timothy 3:1-5 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."
And consider the condition of the professing church in America. 64% of Americans identify as "Christian" but then so does Ozzy Osborne! Diary of a Madman, Black Sabbath. He sang this back in the 70s "Take a life, it's going cheap, Kill someone, no one will weep. Freedom's yours, just pay your dues. We just want your soul to use." Very Christian, huh?

Truth is about 10% of the professing church is truly born again, and about 10% of that number is truly walking in sanctification and holiness. The new age and occultism has seeped into many churches, "Christian" rock bands sound little different from their worldly (and demonic) counterparts, and some supposedly Christian songs lyrics could as easily be sung to a lover as to God because no doctrinal identifiers are present.
Because churches embrace sin, sin creeps into the camp, and like the sin of Achan the church cannot stand before her enemies because they let an accursed thing in the camp. See Joshua 6.

All kinds of immorality take place, sometimes right IN the church! Having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. Or, claiming the power, yet using it to gain riches and a big following at the expense of the congregation. And ordaining homosexuals? MARRYING same sex couples? Blasphemous abomination! the accursed thing is in the camp and if we say something we're labelled as making hate speech, discrimination, bigotry, etc.
The Word of GOD COMMANDS us who are saved and KNOW the truth, and LIVE a life set apart, sanctified to the LORD to warn others of error, of sin, especially sin in the church.
I don't just say this lightly, nor without experience. I was the sinner IN the church. I was the Christian adulterer, and fornicator, and drunkard, and sorcerer - that includes pharmakeia sorcery when I smoked weed and thought it was ok according to scripture. God had to chasten me hard, set me down, endure affliction, so that I can say as Psalm 119 that before I was afflicted I went astray but now I have kept thy word, and, it is good that I've been afflicted that I might learn thy statutes.

You know, David Wilkerson wrote some prophetic books back in the 80s and 90s. A lot of what he wrote has happened in America and she has not repented. I saw a few things back in the early 90s that happened, and again in 2020. America has NOT repented, therefore like Judah under King Manasseh, she WILL be judged severely, more severely than what has already happened with Covid, with storms, whirlwinds, hurricanes, floods, fires, civil unrest, political upheavals. One day nuclear war will become reality and it will be a shock to many but not me. I expect it and believe the scriptures describe it, judgment by fire, which will be both man made and natural, as well as supernatural, fire from heaven.
So the only answer to what we do about all this is REPENT.

"Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness," (2 Peter 3:11)
Thats what we need to do.
I've heard 2 Chronicles 7:14 so many times in messages, but one thing often lacking is the part about Gods people turning from their wicked ways. Mostly I hear "we need to pray for our nation, 2 Chronicles 7:14" then the verse gets rattled off like machine gun fire and the most important element is lost. Prayer is emphasized, which is good, but all the prayer in the world avails nothing if people do not TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS!
Have YOU let sin in? Are your walls broken down, the temple about to be destroyed, are YOU captive in Babylon? Captive by the world, the flesh, the devil?
Whoever defiles the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for The temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. You're not your own. You are bought with a price, therefore glorify God in your bodies.
Amen
Thank you for sharing this post. I agree with you that this nation is susceptible to judgement. I remember chapters 2 and 3 in the book of Micah. There were people in positions of power in the governments of Israel and Judah. They were oppressing the poor and seizing their property and homes. In chapter 3 Micah addresses the corrupt leaders and false prophets. There was widespread corruption in the church and the government. God eventually brought judgement upon Israel and Judah. They were invaded and conquered by the nation of Babylon. American is blatantly doing the same things today.

Right now the New Hampshire presidential primary is taking place. We have politicians lying to each other, gossiping and running smear campaigns, and expecting the citizens of our nation to believe them. I cannot side with any of our prospective politicians or leaders. I do not trust them. We can only trust God and he reveals himself through scripture.

Thank you,

Lonnie

Upvote 0