traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I do not think the government is that efficient to start with the ones in need. Alphabetical order sounds possible but maybe they go by banks? Might be easier to dump checks with the same routing number first.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Not sure it is alphabetical either. It may just depend on your bank.

My partner at work received his yesterday and his last name starts with F, but my girlfriend didn't receive hers as of yet and her last name starts with a C.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Have any of you seen the covid shot given? I have seen it on tv and it is really a long needle. For sure I am not getting it. I keep thinking it will go to the bone. I wonder how they prevent that when they give shots with needles that long.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am usually one of the first as it is alphabetical. I wonder if they are starting with the unemployed first? That's a good idea or mortgage help.

are you in need? Praying for you.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
The longer you wait, the longer the needle gets ;)

The longer what needle gets?

I know I need the money as I still owe my ex-wife $150 of $300 that was court-ordered to be paid within 60 days from the hearing. That end date was December 16th. I am currently in violation of that order and cannot do anything about it. Was hoping the payment would have come so I can pay her and end the risk of going to jail.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Post above mine was someone commenting on the length of the vaccination needles; I couldn't resist giving him a 'jab' so to speak. I hope your payment arrives soon and meets your need. Peace of mind to you until it does.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Post above mine was someone commenting on the length of the vaccination needles; I couldn't resist giving him a 'jab' so to speak. I hope your payment arrives soon and meets your need. Peace of mind to you until it does.
It's "she", thank you. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat

Thank you! I somehow forgot that reply was even there. Goes to show how distracted I am from the risk of going to jail is at this time. Been praying for peace of mind, still haven't received it, unfortunately.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you! I somehow forgot that reply was even there. Goes to show how distracted I am from the risk of going to jail is at this time. Been praying for peace of mind, still haven't received it, unfortunately.
:heart:Jail? i'm praying that you don't, and that the new year ushers in peace of mind for you. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
:heart:Jail? i'm praying that you don't, and that the new year ushers in peace of mind for you. (((hug)))

Thank you, Brinny!

Praying for both peace and the stimulus to arrive tomorrow morning.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you, Brinny!

Praying for both peace and the stimulus to arrive tomorrow morning.
:heart: Praying with and for you!!! May 2021 usher in joy and peace and hope and celebration of all good things. :hug:
HAPPY bliss-smiley.gif

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
are you in need? Praying for you.

No I am fine, just want to get it in there before they change their mind. lol I am concerned about so many others that are really suffering financially.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I know I need the money as I still owe my ex-wife $150 of $300 that was court-ordered to be paid within 60 days from the hearing. That end date was December 16th. I am currently in violation of that order and cannot do anything about it. Was hoping the payment would have come so I can pay her and end the risk of going to jail.
I hope you don't have to worry as it takes a while for that kind of thing to process. If it doesn't go through the court it would be up to your ex to let them know you are delinquent. You will be okay if she doesn't report you. I am glad they are better now though. My ex made a child support payment once in 18 years. Back then they never followed through.
Do you have something else you can promise her so she won't report you. Maybe an extra amount or something physical like that clock she always wanted?
God bless and don't worry as you know that won't change a thing. Keep praying!

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Mine is still not there. I hope they hurry up with you all that need it. I feel bad for those that have to wait for it in the mail but they did say last night that they will start mailing as they spoke.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If any of you feed SPORT MIX to your cats or dogs. STOP.
They just said on the news that it is deadly and throw it out. It has a deadly mold I believe they said. I bought 3 bags and they are on their second and it is freaking me out. I am going to start a thread on it after I call them to be sure of what they have said on the news. I am hoping it will just be at certain producing sites.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0