Fresh atop the IANAL [I am not a lawyer] files: How does our justice system work?

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
At this point everyone in the world knows what was in Hunter Biden's emails. And Tony Bobulinski made his statements on national television. A sitting Senator released the FBI record.

I said in another thread a few days ago that whenever these things come up all you hear is denial. And that's what I'm hearing from you. Now, couple all of that with the topic of your OP, that being the multiple Suspicious Activity Reports regarding Hunter Biden (and no, you get to claim numerous bureaucratic mistakes for them), there is grounds for an investigation.
We all agree that anytime a deposit or withdrawal of $10,000 is made an SAR is generated.
That’s the law.

So, legitimate businessman sets up a few dozen shell companies to garner “consulting fees” and some of these transactions are over the threshold and an SAR is generated…so what?
What if there are hundreds or thousands of such reports?
So what?

And (again) the Bidens could be crooked as sin, but based only on SARS, they cannot open an investigation without there being an underlying crime or ethical breach.

Yes, Virginia even the rules have rules.

Upvote 0