United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Vengeance is mine, says the LORD."
It is difficult to love our enemy. We are supposed to turn the cheek.
Hostility generated by Islamic terrorism and infiltration of refugees, is wrong but expected. I knew it was only a matter of time that vigilante groups would eventually emerge. Don't advocate it but the world is stressed out and all people do not know the Prince of Peace.
Actually, with a little patience, wait for Him, He will return to rid the world of unbelievers.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
"Vengeance is mine, says the LORD."
It is difficult to love our enemy. We are supposed to turn the cheek.
Hostility generated by Islamic terrorism and infiltration of refugees, is wrong but expected. I knew it was only a matter of time that vigilante groups would eventually emerge. Don't advocate it but the world is stressed out and all people do not know the Prince of Peace.
Actually, with a little patience, wait for Him, He will return to rid the world of unbelievers.
Yep it's all the dead people's fault they they were killed. I mean the argument could work. For example the concert goers at Las Vegas clearly deserved to be shot because they perpetuated the ugly noise that was country music. The dead "kids" (let's be honest they were actors) deserved to die since they were probably snotty brats.

It's the same argument the shooter in new zealand used. Congratulations you and the shooter are pretty much only differentiated by the fact that he acted upon his urges and you have not yet.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yep it's all the dead people's fault they they were killed. I mean the argument could work. For example the concert goers at Las Vegas clearly deserved to be shot because they perpetuated the ugly noise that was country music. The dead "kids" (let's be honest they were actors) deserved to die since they were probably snotty brats.

It's the same argument the shooter in new zealand used. Congratulations you and the shooter are pretty much only differentiated by the fact that he acted upon his urges and you have not yet.
I do not have the urge to murder, nor do I advocate it. You don't like my answer. The answer to life is JESUS. THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM WILL BE SAVED.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

By that logic, the NZ shooter's only sin was impatience .

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I do not have the urge to murder, nor do I advocate it. You don't like my answer. The answer to life is JESUS. THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM WILL BE SAVED.

That's all well and nice, but the folks in NZ needed to be saved from those who believe in Him...

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Saved from what?

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

It is people with attitude like that who get tired of waiting when nothing happens (like the last 2000 years) that scare me.

• Agree
Reactions: Zoii
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It is people with attitude like that who get tired of waiting when nothing happens (like the last 2000 years) that scare me.

Yeah, they get a little loopy when they decide that God's been dragging His feet, and decide to hurry things along...

• Agree
Reactions: Zoii
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And yet not denying that you hold the same views as the shooter.
I don't know the criminals, what they professed - I didn't read the story. ALL I heard was that someone blew up a Mosque.
A true Christian would not murder, only kill in war or in self defense.
I don't believe they were true Christians. You see the difference between Christianity and all other religions is a relationship with JESUS.
You ask, He forgives and cleanse you. The Holy Spirit takes up residence in you. You don't automatically stop sinning and then start fully loving your neighbor - sanctification takes time. Love is a reflection of God, since God is Love. But His guidance would lead you the knowledge and the practice of loving and forgiving- not vengeance.
Christianity has always been spread with love - contrary to Islam. Islam has a history if spreading their religion by force, occupying territories, forcing conversion or the consequences - which we see very prevalent today. Chopping off heads, raping, pillaging and plundering - you know, JIHAD. Millions have been murdered, refugees abound exiled from countless Islamic countries.
JESUS will come soon ... in Judgment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am peacefully and patiently waiting for the Lord's return. :prayer::amen:

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's all well and nice, but the folks in NZ needed to be saved from those who believe in Him...
Satan and all his schemes is who they need to beware of. Some don't realize, He has them where he wants them, in denial that he or God exists.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Satan and all his schemes is who they need to beware of. Some don't realize, He has them where he wants them, in denial that he or God exists.

That's nice. Doesn't make these people any less dead, but it's nice.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I don't know the criminals, what they professed - I didn't read the story. ALL I heard was that someone blew up a Mosque.
I don't believe they were true Christians. You see the difference between Christianity and all other religions is a relationship with JESUS.
You ask, He forgives and cleanse you. The Holy Spirit takes up residence in you. You don't automatically stop sinning and then start fully loving your neighbor - sanctification takes time. Love is a reflection of God, since God is Love. But His guidance would lead you the knowledge and the practice of loving and forgiving- not vengeance.
Christianity has always been spread with love - contrary to Islam. Islam has a history if spreading their religion by force, occupying territories, forcing conversion or the consequences - which we see very prevalent today. Chopping off heads, raping, pillaging and plundering - you know, JIHAD. Millions have been murdered, refugees abound exiled from countless Islamic countries.
ya no sorry you can't backpedal out of this. your previous posts pretty much align with the terrorists. you're just not willing (too scared to die, too lazy? i don't know and don't care) to go through with the last step but you won't use an opportunity pass you by to dance on the graves of innocents.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
The NZ prime Minister is just wonderful. I so admire her. The response to this tragedy by Jacinda Ardern is a gold standard for all leaders.
New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern leans on Facebook to drop Christchurch shooting footage - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
I don't get people like Jacinda Arden and all the other leaders who have joined the bandwagon of grief and solidarity with the Muslims.

While it was a horrible act of terror, we have never seen Jacinda show any sympathy or solidarity with the 800 Christians who were slaughtered at the hands of Islamic terrorists in the last 30 days.

It's as though Christian lives don't matter, the world leaders just ignore the plight of Christians in Muslim countries who are being continually slaughtered and persecuted.

It appears that Muslim lives are so precious to them, while Christian lives are cheap. I believe every person is equally valuable, regardless of their religious persuasion. So I don't understand why Muslims are treated as a protected spices, while Christians are treated as cheap cannon fodder.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟221,057.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I don't get people like Jacinda Arden and all the other leaders who have joined the bandwagon of grief and solidarity with the Muslims.

While it was a horrible act of terror, we have never seen Jacinda show any sympathy or solidarity with the 800 Christians who were slaughtered at the hands of Islamic terrorists in the last 30 days.

It's as though Christian lives don't matter, the world leaders just ignore the plight of Christians in Muslim countries who are being continually slaughtered and persecuted.

It appears that Muslim lives are so precious to them, while Christian lives are cheap. I believe every person is equally valuable, regardless of their religious persuasion. So I don't understand why Muslims are treated as a protected spices, while Christians are treated as cheap cannon fodder.

To be fair, Jacinda is the NZ leader and it happened in NZ and I think its the worst terrorist attack in NZ, so of course she is going to comment more on it

Also NZ is a "western" country and "western" countries always get the limelight whenever terrorism hits.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,254.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,382.00
Faith
Pentecostal

Yes and the guy certainly was not a follower of Christ. Jesus said if you love me you will keep.my commandments. I don't recall Jesus ever telling his disciples to go out and kill people in his name.

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Well I totally get her solidarity with Muslims. I totally 100% get where she is coming from - You see unlike yourself, she as a PM sees New Zealand citizens who have been murdered. She doesn't see christian, hindu, muslim. She see all as citizens of New Zealand.

And of course she'd speak out - its her countrymen - what would you expect. And of course she grieves with her countrymen. What are you suggesting - that she should shun them because of their religious choice and not care less?

And remember - this is not some war where countless lives get lost in the total misery of upheavals - This was a white non-muslim Australian, who went to New Zealand and killed 50 people and injured many more of their citizens, for no reason than he has an objection to Muslims..... like many here.

As to events elsewhere in the world - you must have a very very blinkered selection of what media you read, because I read comments of world events and wars and killings from NZ and Australian leaders all the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0