✟7,830.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Had a dream this morning.
Saw a famous TV comedian at my aunt's home. He has stolen something and was sitting in the living room of my aunt's home. He had made a jocular scenario out of his act of stealing. I was not pleased with it.
Then I happened to be at the bedroom of my aunt's home. I saw a noodle lying on the floor underneath a bed. The noodle raised itself and mimicked a snake (cobra) lifting it's hood. My attention got diverted elsewhere but when I looked at the noodle, it was not there. Instead, I saw a fish that had crawled to the balcony outside my aunt's bedroom. It was raining very heavily outside and the fish made it to a drain in the balcony that emptied outside onto the rainwater in the overflowing lawns.
Still wondering as to what this dream meant.

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Stealing, what, stealing girls innocence, selfrespect and You are not happy about it and comedian jokes about it...Is that Playboy?
Noodles are empty inside and made of wheat, not so healthy, lifting its hood like a cobra, under the bed, then it was not there and ...Huge Hefner is dead, died 27 September. 91 Years old, leaving His Young wife without a penny. All went to His son who buy the way looks like a fish in the water for that business since He grew up in that way. The son takes His place and crawls to the balcony and jumps to a drain in the balcony and going to the lawns. But imagine a fish on rainy lawns...Might not last long on the lawn, needs a pond or a sea. Don´t know if it makes any sence at all.

Upvote 0

Cassidy Bennett

Child of God
Jul 5, 2017
Pittsburgh
✟17,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm... did you make a joke about stealing or something along those lines? The dream character is working on your subconscious about something it's not in agreement on. So for example thinking I'm just joking on stealing but your subconscious knowing stealing is wrong. It's bringing it to your attention in a rude way so that you pick up on it.

The noodle changing to a cobra in your mind bc it's representing the serpent since it's about stealing. The fish represents Christ and he takes away the serpent.

The storm or rain outside represents your emotions or feelings in the dream bc you were upset in it. The fish going through the rain may represent Christ being there in the storm.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the casual ubiquity of evil today is the main point -- evil, represented by the serpent, is so normal today it appears as unremarkable and harmless to the normal cultural blindness as merely a noodle.

Upvote 0