May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Visit site
✟12,294.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If anyones done it, did anybody get INFP? As thats what I am categorised under, and apparently that is useless for any career lol.
Close - I got ENFP, which is [typically] the most introverted of the extraverts, which is a fair assessment of me.

257880.png

Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟212,908.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
If anyones done it, did anybody get INFP? As thats what I am categorised under, and apparently that is useless for any career lol.

http://www.truity.com/personality-type/INFP/careers

But I would caution against reading too much into the results. If you take a different test (or even the same test) on another day then you could come up with a different result, especially if you're on the borderline for some traits. I usually get INTJ, which does seem to be the one that fits me the best, although I have at times had something slightly different (but the I never changes :blush:).

Upvote 0

Dante116

Jun 22, 2015
✟15,713.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
ENTP here. If you look at the individual functions, you get a better picture with it.

Remember that it is a preference selector. Everyone has all functions and the 'type' determines the order or priority.

Perceiving and judging are based on whether the highest extroverted function is perceiving (S or N) or judging (F or T).

Be wary of its limitations, but it is a useful tool even if all it does is remind you that other people think differently to you and will react differently to different things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟910,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
INTJ every time I've tried. Some of them show the percentages because some people are only slightly more one or the other and I've always scored high 90% in each of the INTJ categories, so I think it's pretty clear :D

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi,

When I was at work, and this is actually what is said and taught in courses for books like

"Please Understand Me"

No organization on the planet can exist without NF's.

In my personal experiences, I may have gotten the credit, but all the things I worked on, were noticed and given to me by NF's.

Comprising only 12.5% of the Population, they are few. They are needed. Sure, no NF, will ever be President, and sure no President will ever solve any future problems without an NF, and never ever know that, it was an NF, that let him be successful.

It took me about 10 years to realize that it was not me, who was correctly futuristic, and again I got all the credit for doing that work, rather it was the NF's who were futuristic, and really just bossed me around while I was unaware of them doing that.

If I could now, each of them, I would give credit where credit is due. I would also make sure there was an NF in every part of the organization somewhere. Oh Wait. They are alreay there.

LOVE,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟86,375.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sorry i have no clue what you on about, whats an NF.

Well, so far no fellow INFPs :-( . I just want to know if anyone is one cos i always get that result when I take the test and...well, it looks like INFPs just arent cut out for any kind of career like other people.

Apparently we have too many ideals and wont compromise, and then also get bored easily. Which makes the perfect 'i dont know what to do with my life and career' scenario.

So the whole exercise is futile imho. Maybe they get us to take the test and maybe those who are a certain type get promoted...

Reactions: EazyMack
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟438,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sorry i have no clue what you on about, whats an NF.

Well, so far no fellow INFPs :-( . I just want to know if anyone is one cos i always get that result when I take the test and...well, it looks like INFPs just arent cut out for any kind of career like other people.

Apparently we have too many ideals and wont compromise, and then also get bored easily. Which makes the perfect 'i dont know what to do with my life and career' scenario.

So the whole exercise is futile imho. Maybe they get us to take the test and maybe those who are a certain type get promoted...

An NF is anybody with those two letters on the middle of their Myers-Briggs. INFP, INFJ, ENFP, ENFJ.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi,

The basic typing is NF, or NT, of SJ, or SP.

I am ESTP, I am in general a SP, and people interface with me, knowingly or unknowingly in that way, however. However I am also a Civilian Combat Veteran with more than 45 years of action, which has resulted in PTSD, that is manageble. I am also ADHD, and that is also managed well as I work in professions and areas, where all of that is a benifit. I am also trangendered, and mystical, but I had to be convinced of that by professionals, and they have indeed convinced me of all of that. I worked in family businesses. I worked in technology, but when semiconductors were new.

So, I am a "Proven Reluctant Warrior" which is the wordy definition of PTSD that is managed well, "7 X, Hyper fast thinker" which is the wordy definition of ADHD, Transgendered Female, and a Medical Mystic.

The point here, is, SP, nor NF, is your life. Your life and you are more than those letters, and should you have trouble in life, we all do, but it is in getting up each day, and deciding to do something anything that is good for you or for others, like getting a degree or a trade or whatever, that gets us all through life, but usually with knowing God in greater or lesser amounts, is actually guiding us and making life work out okay, to great for all of us, in the end.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟86,375.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Um, I'm just confused by all those letters.

I don't know why employers and teachers subject us to these useless tests. lol. They should just say, well, give it a go, if you like it, go for it, if you don't, try something else.

Everyone is good at something. And everyone can learn.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Um, I'm just confused by all those letters.

I don't know why employers and teachers subject us to these useless tests. lol. They should just say, well, give it a go, if you like it, go for it, if you don't, try something else.

Everyone is good at something. And everyone can learn.

Hi,

I N F P,

I, you are introverted, which means people like me, you can only take in small doses, as when you are stimulated by things, you are stimulated. For me the stimulation is less from each person and I need lots of people and lots of interactions, and I am told, I need those to get the exact same things, quantitativly, in amount that you do, but with fewer people, and you get more from each person, in a minute, that I get in that exact same, minute of time.

N, means you think so fast that you don't remember the steps that give you the thoughts that you are feeling or that you know.

N, normally N is called intuitive, meaning you just Know. I did a reserch project once, and figured out that all N types just go through the same logica seqeunce everyone does, but they do it so fast, even they are usually unaware of it, except in unusual situations.

F, This one I don't know. I am not an F and have no ideas what it means. It may mean that you undertand emotions and feelings in people factually, thus you know why they are. I really know noting about F.

P, just means with new information that corrects old information, you change with the information. J's do not do that. P's always do that.

Yes, the letters are hard. It will be easier for you in time.

LOVE,

Upvote 0