Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Jason, on the crowns/no crowns - which must be understood to get the chronology right, comes down to the what time stamp is being referenced.

The time stamps
In Revelation 17, it is when the king 6 was ruling, and the beast (the spirit) in the bottomless pit

In Revelation 12, it is when there are 7 years to go, and the beast (the spirit) is still in the bottomless pit

In Revelation 13, it is when there are 42 months to go, and the beast has come out of the bottomless pit.

________________________________________________________________________________
with the time stamps applied...

Revelation 17
7 heads - no crowns... meaning the fulfillment of the 7 kings is not complete in the first century
10 horns - no crowns... meaning the beast has not come to power for the ten kings to rule with him

Revelation 12

7 heads - crowns.... meaning king 7 has come to power, completing the prophecy of the 7 kings, before the 7 years begin.
10 horns - no crowns.... meaning the beast has not come to power for the ten kings to rule with him.

Revelation 13

7 heads - no crowns.... meaning the prophecy of the 7 kings is over.
1 heads - mortally wounded, but healed.... meaning king 7 has been killed, before the 42 months begin, but has come back to life as the beast.
10 horns - crowns.... meaning with 42 months to go, the spirit has come out of the bottomless pit to possess the killed and come back to life king7, so that the ten kings rule with him the last 42 months.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ezekiel 38/39 gives the general outline of the end times, that's the starter. Ezekiel 39:21-29, Jesus himself speaking in the text makes only one way, no option, that the 7 years follow Gog/Magog invasion.

The crowns/no crowns gives the parameters, for the chronology of the 7 years, for all the prophecies to fit Ezekiel 38/39.

In order.... incorporating the crowns/no crowns parameters...

- Today, we are presently here, right before everything starts -

Revelation 12, crowns the 7 heads, king 7 has come to power, the ten kings in place but no crowns (beast spirit still in bottomless pit).

(Trump or other peace plan here or before king 7 above comes to power)
Israel living in peace
Gog/Magog invasion
Gog's army destroyed

7 months burying the dead.

7 years follow, the 7 years of Daniel 9:27, confirmation of the (Mt Sinai) covenant takes place triggering false messianic age

first half of the 7 years takes place, Jews and the world saying peace and safety, false messianic age

middle of the 7 years - Revelation 13, crowns the ten kings, beast come to power in the middle of the 7 years, 42 months left

second half of the 7 years takes place, the great tribulation, AoD, 666, mark of the beast, vials wrath of God

Armageddon, Ezekiel 39:17-20, ending the 7 years
Jesus returned to earth, Ezekiel 39:21-29

I believe there is room in my chronology for the crowns and the kings premise to fit.
I just did not add it because I was unaware of it.
It is still a little unclear or new to me.
While it seems like a nice piece of info, I am not sure it necessary to add it to my chronology (because it does not appear to contradict what I have).
I also wanted to make my new End Times Chronology less cluttered this time and yet still cover the main End Times events.

As for the 1st Gog/Magog War: Again, I have not really studied it on my own enough to see the importance of it and it's role in the End Times. If you know of any good articles on the topic, please send me the links for me to check out. I would appreciate it.

May God bless you for your kind efforts.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
While it seems like a nice piece of info.; I am not sure it necessary to add it to my chronology.
I wanted to make my chronology less cluttered this time and yet cover a lot of events.
Hi Jason, even if you don't put the crowns/no crowns in your dialogue, mentally you have to fit the parameters of the crowns/no crowns into whatever chronology you come up with - for your chronology to be correct. Make the crowns/no crowns part of your thought process.

Well, I would be better to say that your chronology has to fit the parameters of the crowns/no crowns. You have to take those into account, first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Jason, even if you don't put the crowns/no crowns in your dialogue, mentally you have to fit the parameters of the crowns/no crowns into whatever chronology you come up with - for your chronology to be correct.

Based on my chronology, do you think they fit?
I believe I have things based in order in regards to the different seal, trumpet, and bowl type judgments.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Based on my chronology, do you think they fit?
Jason, I have a really hard time following your presentation because to me you are trying to fit in too much. I tried, bu I get lost, because the presentation doesn't follow a path, at least that I could detect. Just too much information, with all the verses copied and pasted.

imo, you need to work on make your presentation more orderly. Which, imo, you should treat the pre-trib rapture as separate to topic in your outline. And then get into the chronology of the seven years.

But to answer your question, from what I can tell, no I don't. But frankly, you give too much copying and pasting of bible verses - that any path, if there is one, gets buried. It was to much work for me to read through, and I got discouraged real fast.

Why your presentation doesn't fit the crowns/no crowns is you don't make the distinction of the Antichrist only being one of the roles of the person. You use the term "Antichrist" broadly - almost everyone does it. You are not alone. And why every single I know of bible commentator on the end times, I have never heard a one explain the crowns/no crowns.

Being the little horn is a different role than being the Antichrist. Being the beast is a different role than being the Antichrist.

Here, as an example of a path, I showed a path for the arch villain of the end times... and the different roles. Notice I annotate why the crowns on the kings.

298721_40604e5919684ba882068bfa7e72f4ee.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I believe I have things based in order in regards to the different seal, trumpet, and bowl judgments.
All those have to fit as well. One of the things I disagree with your commentary is that you package the entire 7 years as tribulation, and being the beginning of sorrows.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I believe there is room in my chronology for the crowns and the kings premise to fit.
I just did not add it because I was unaware of it.
It is still a little unclear or new to me.
Let me explain what the crowns and NO CROWNS mean. It has nothing to do with Chronology. Except we know the Dragon chases the Woman at day 1260 and the Beast of Rev. 13 arises at the 1260 EVENT {DOTL}, and that Apollyon is released from the Pit at the 1st Woe.

1.) Rev. 12 is the Red Dragon {Satan} he has Crowns on the 7 Heads because those are WORLDLY KINGDOMS, {In Luke 4 he tells Jesus ALL OF THESE Kingdoms are his do do as he wills with}, thus he is designated in Rev. 12 as the BEAST chasing Israel into the Wilderness, trying to kill baby Jesus via King Herod etc. etc.

2.) Rev. 13 designates the MAN OF SIN/Little Horn, because the Crowns are on the 10 Horns who freely give their power unto Beast !!

3.) This Scarlet Colored Beast has NO CROWNS because he is not Satan the Dragon nor the coming Little Horn/Beast. He is SOMEONE/Something that comes from the bottomless pit !! Who could that be? Well who kills the Two-witnesses ? The Beast who comes up from the Pit, and of course his name is Apollyon, the King over the bottomless pit.

Thus he was placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region by Satan, he was of the SIX BEASTS, then after Rome received the Mortal Wound, Apollyon was placed in the bottomless pit until the Church Age was over. Thus he WAS.........IS NOT.........YET IS. And he will thus be OF THE 7 but he is an eighth. Apollyon was the prince of Persia who resisted Michael for 21 days. He was placed over that region, by Satan, thus he is UNDER Satan, thus he has NO CROWNS on the 7 Headed and 10 Horned Beast which is the 7 Kingdoms who BEAST {counting the coming Anti-Christ} over Israel throughout time.

Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome..........Church Age..........Anti-Christ/BEAST.

Apollyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast who comes out of the Bottomless Pit !! Satan is never in the pit, once men die they NEVER COME BACK !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
No. I believe in Dualistic Conditional Immortality. This is the belief that "hell" is a very real and literal place, but after the Judgment, the wicked will eventually be destroyed (annihilated) both body and soul in the Lake of Fire (Gehenna). The saints will then witness the lifeless remains of the wicked after the passing of several sabbaths and moons.

To learn more and to discuss this topic, check out my Dualistic Conditional Immortality thread here.

Please take note that if you disagree and give a reply in that thread, I am not obligated to reply in turn. If you offer something biblically that is substantial I will consider it with a reply in turn. For now, it is not something I am wishing to debate currently (unless someone offers something really note worthy). For me: It's not only a biblical issue, but a heart (moral) issue, as well.

May God bless you.

So then to confirm, you believe those who are thrown into the lake of fire are thrown in alive, but will be destroyed and not suffer for all eternity. I do believe that Satan and his angels, being immortal beings will suffer through all eternity. Do you, or are they destroyed as well?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Let me explain what the crowns and NO CROWNS mean. It has nothing to do with Chronology. Except we know the Dragon chases the Woman at day 1260 and the Beast of Rev. 13 arises at the 1260 EVENT {DOTL}, and that Apollyon is released from the Pit at the 1st Woe.

1.) Rev. 12 is the Red Dragon {Satan} he has Crowns on the 7 Heads because those are WORLDLY KINGDOMS, {In Luke 4 he tells Jesus ALL OF THESE Kingdoms are his do do as he will with}, thus he is designated in Rev. 12 as the BEAST chasing Israel into the Wilderness, trying to kill baby Jesus via King Herod etc. etc.

2.) Rev. 13 designates the MAN OF SIN/Little Horn, because the Crowns are on the 10 Horns who freely give their power unto Beast !!

3.) This Scarlet Colored Beast has NO CROWNS because he is not Satan the Dragon nor the coming Little Horn/Beast. He is SOMEONE/Something that comes from the bottomless pit !! Who could that be? Well who kills the Two-witnesses ? The Beast who comes up from the Pit, and of course his name is Apollyon, the King over the bottomless pit.

Thus he was placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region by Satan, he was of the SIX BEASTS, the after Rome received the Mortal Wound, Apollyon was placed in the bottomless pit until the Church Age was over. Thus he WAS.........IS NOT.........YET IS. And he will thus be OF THE 7 but he is an eighth. Apollyon was the King of Persia who resisted Michael for 21 days. He was placed over that region, by Satan, thus he is UNDER Satan, thus he has NO CROWNS on the 7 Headed and 10 Horned Beast which is the 7 Kingdoms who BEAST over Israel throughout time.

Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome..........Church Age..........Anti-Christ/BEAST.

Apollyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast who comes out of the Bottomless Pit !! Satan is never in the pit, once men die they EVER COME BACK !!
RT, I am going to take your explanation and put what you say, but in more of an outline form, to see if it makes any sense.

The bottom line is though, you really didn't address the crowns, no crowns, but spoke about what the 7 heads represented. And who the dragon was. And who the scarlet colored beast was.

Your identity of the 7 heads as being 7 worldly kingdoms - do not fit. The crowns/no crowns breaks wrong interpretations. The 7 heads are 7 kings, not 7 kingdoms.

RT, you wrote...."Let me explain what the crowns and NO CROWNS mean. It has nothing to do with Chronology." RT, that's wrong, it does have to do with chronology, because the crowns/no cannot be explained apart from chronology.

Revelation 17:
7 heads no crowns - RT you gave no explanation of why the heads which you say are WORLDLY KINGDOMS, have no crowns.

10 horns no crowns
- RT you gave no explanation of why the horns have no crowns

*you talk about the identity of the Scarlet colored beast (as Apollyon in the bottomless pit), but not the heads, horns specifically.

**you talk about your view that the seven heads are WORLDY kingdoms. And say six of those kingdoms (five of which are fallen) - are "Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome..........Church Age" .

Well that's wrong RT because the Church did not exist during the Egyptian, Assyria, Babylonian, Persian, Greek empires. The Church did not come into being until Jesus's first coming.

Even though I disagree with your 7 heads = 7 kingdoms, I think you should have wrote, "5 fallen" as Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece. "One is" as Rome, which the church came into being.

And then the kingdom of the beast, the 7 head, the final version of the Roman kingdom, is the kingdom of the Antichrist/BEAST (to use your words), which you say the church is not here during the time of the Antichrist, in your pre-trib view.

Revelation 12:
7 heads, crowns - "because those (heads) are WORLDLY KINGDOMS", (RT, you did not explain why they have their crowns though).

10 horns, no crowns - RT, you gave no explanation.

RT, you did talk about the dragon being Satan. But you did not address the why the 7 crowns are on the heads. And why there are no crowns on the ten horns.

Revelation 13:
7 heads, no crowns - RT, you gave no explanation of why no crowns.

1 head mortally wounded but come back to life
- RT, you gave no explanation.

10 horns, crowns - RT, you gave no explanation of why no crowns.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jason, I have a really hard time following your presentation because to me you are trying to fit in too much. I tried, bu I get lost, because the presentation doesn't follow a path, at least that I could detect. Just too much information, with all the verses copied and pasted.

imo, you need to work on make your presentation more orderly. Which, imo, you should treat the pre-trib rapture as separate to topic in your outline. And then get into the chronology of the seven years.

But to answer your question, from what I can tell, no I don't. But frankly, you give too much copying and pasting of bible verses - that any path, if there is one, gets buried. It was to much work for me to read through, and I got discouraged real fast.

Why your presentation doesn't fit the crowns/no crowns is you don't make the distinction of the Antichrist only being one of the roles of the person. You use the term "Antichrist" broadly - almost everyone does it. You are not alone. And why every single I know of bible commentator on the end times, I have never heard a one explain the crowns/no crowns.

Being the little horn is a different role than being the Antichrist. Being the beast is a different role than being the Antichrist.

Here, as an example of a path, I showed a path for the arch villain of the end times... and the different roles. Notice I annotate why the crowns on the kings.

298721_40604e5919684ba882068bfa7e72f4ee.png

Well, my chronology is clear to me. I think it is clear if a person reads everything. People have given likes on this chronology in a previous thread and it had more events added. I decided to simplify it and make it less cluttered. Granted, I am not trying to boast, I am just saying that not every person is the same. I do not think all our minds work the same way. For example: Your chronology is a little confusing to me involving Revelation 12. You are implying that king 7 has come to power in Revelation 12 (Who is the same king 7 who will be the Antichrist at the Jewish temple), but the problem with that is that King 7 exists before the man child (Jesus) is born. So is King 7 an immortal who has been living since before the birth of Jesus? Or is King 7 in reference to a demonic king? Also, why does the antichrist stop becoming king in the middle of the weak with his reveal that he is the man of sin? It makes more sense that he is later dethroned as king when he dies. But in either case, thank you for putting forth the chronology in pictorial form. It was nice of you to do that.

May God bless you (even if we may not agree on everything in regards to the End Times).

Side Note:

I created a not so pretty chart that shows a loose breakdown of the big major events in my Chronology.

You can check that out here (if you are interested).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So then to confirm, you believe those who are thrown into the lake of fire are thrown in alive, but will be destroyed and not suffer for all eternity.

Yes, the Scripture in my Chronology confirms this.
The Bible says the wicked will be destroyed.

You said:
I do believe that Satan and his angels, being immortal beings will suffer through all eternity. Do you, or are they destroyed as well?

In my End Times Chronology, I list the verses that talk about the destruction of the devil.

You can check out my part of the chronology that talks about the destruction of the wicked and the destruction of the devil here.

I hope this helps;
May God richly bless you in His good ways today.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

1.) Rev. 12 is the Red Dragon {Satan} he has Crowns on the 7 Heads because those are WORLDLY KINGDOMS, {In Luke 4 he tells Jesus ALL OF THESE Kingdoms are his do do as he will with}, thus he is designated in Rev. 12 as the BEAST chasing Israel into the Wilderness, trying to kill baby Jesus via King Herod etc. etc.

Thus he was placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region by Satan, he was of the SIX BEASTS, the after Rome received the Mortal Wound, Apollyon was placed in the bottomless pit until the Church Age was over. Thus he WAS.........IS NOT.........YET IS. And he will thus be OF THE 7 but he is an eighth. Apollyon was the King of Persia who resisted Michael for 21 days. He was placed over that region, by Satan, thus he is UNDER Satan, thus he has NO CROWNS on the 7 Headed and 10 Horned Beast which is the 7 Kingdoms who BEAST over Israel throughout time.

Apollyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast who comes out of the Bottomless Pit !! Satan is never in the pit, once men die they EVER COME BACK !!

That's a lot to take in; But thank you. I will have to pray and study on this one more.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, my chronology is clear to me. I think it is clear if a person reads everything. People have given likes on this chronology in a previous thread and it had more events added. I decided to simplify it and make it less cluttered. Granted, I am not trying to boast, I am just saying that not every person is the same. I do not think all our minds work the same way. For example: Your chronology is a little confusing to me involving Revelation 12. You are implying that king 7 has come to power in Revelation 12 (Who is the same king 7 who will be the Antichrist at the Jewish temple), but the problem with that is that King 7 exists before the man child (Jesus) is born. So is King 7 an immortal who has been living since before the birth of Jesus? Or is King 7 in reference to a demonic king? Also, why does the antichrist stop becoming king in the middle of the weak with his reveal that he is the man of sin? It makes more sense that he is later dethroned as king when he dies. But in either case, thank you for putting forth the chronology in pictorial form. It was nice of you to do that.

May God bless you (even if we may not agree on everything in regards to the End Times).

Side Note:

I created a not so pretty chart that shows a loose breakdown of the big major events in my Chronology.

You can check that out here (if you are interested).
Hi Jason, look at this.... see how you have everything in one long paragraph. Make it into two or three or more paragraphs, of a few sentences or single sentences. People have a very short attention span when they read.

Well, my chronology is clear to me. I think it is clear if a person reads everything. People have given likes on this chronology in a previous thread and it had more events added. I decided to simplify it and make it less cluttered.

Granted, I am not trying to boast, I am just saying that not every person is the same.

I do not think all our minds work the same way. For example: Your chronology is a little confusing to me involving Revelation 12.

For example: Your chronology is a little confusing to me involving Revelation 12. You are implying that king 7 has come to power in Revelation 12 (Who is the same king 7 who will be the Antichrist at the Jewish temple), but the problem with that is that King 7 exists before the man child (Jesus) is born.

You are implying that king 7 has come to power in Revelation 12 (Who is the same king 7 who will be the Antichrist at the Jewish temple), but the problem with that is that King 7 exists before the man child (Jesus) is born.

So is King 7 an immortal who has been living since before the birth of Jesus? Or is King 7 in reference to a demonic king?

Also, why does the antichrist stop becoming king in the middle of the weak with his reveal that he is the man of sin? It makes more sense that he is later dethroned as king when he dies. But in either case, thank you for putting forth the chronology in pictorial form. It was nice of you to do that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are implying that king 7 has come to power in Revelation 12 (Who is the same king 7 who will be the Antichrist at the Jewish temple), but the problem with that is that King 7 exists before the man child (Jesus) is born. So is King 7 an immortal who has been living since before the birth of Jesus? Or is King 7 in reference to a demonic king?
Jason, I should have made a notation that the first fiive verses in Revelation 12 are historic, an introductory to Revelation 12 in order to identify the woman in the rest of Revelation 12 is Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Also, why does the antichrist stop becoming king in the middle of the weak with his reveal that he is the man of sin? It makes more sense that he is later dethroned as king when he dies. But in either case, thank you for putting forth the chronology in pictorial form. It was nice of you to do that.
The Antichrist stops being the king of Israel in the middle part of the 70th week, because when he goes into the temple, sits, claims to be God, the Jews will be mortified, and will no longer embrace him as their king.... but will turn to Jesus as their messiah and king.

How do I know? Because in Revelation 12, after the first 1260 days in Revelation 12:6, followed by the war in heaven (the second heaven) and Satan cast down to earth with his angels - it says

Revelation 12.10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

That verse is talking about the Jews, Israel, who in the first 1260 days of the 70 week, will have thought that the Antichrist person is their messiah, King of Israel. But in the middle of the 70 week, the Jews will have rejected him and turned to Jesus in Revelation 12:10.

When the person is no longer the Antichrist, the King of Israel, he turns to his ten king Roman Empire, who will buy into his claim of having achieved God-hood. And they give their Kingdom (the Roman Empire endtimes, the EU) over to him.

I will tell you why it is confusing to you. You don't understand what the term Antichrist actually means.

You have to first accept that (the) Christ means the King of Israel.

Mark 15:32.... Christ the King of Israel

John 12:12-13..... Jesus, the King of Israel, who comes in the name of Lord.

"Anti" in greek usage means "against" and "instead of ".

So for the person to be the Anti-christ, he has to be the King of Israel, against and instead of Jesus the rightful King of Israel.

But other prophecies about the person are of him being the King of the Roman Empire. Which is not being the King of Israel. Being the King of the Roman Empire, the person is not the Antichrist, but the little horn and later the beast.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Antichrist stops being the king of Israel in the middle part of the 70th week, because when he goes into the temple, sits, claims to be God, the Jews will be mortified, and will no longer embrace him as their king.... but will turn to Jesus as their messiah and king.

How do I know? Because in Revelation 12, after the first 1260 days in Revelation 12:6, followed by the war in heaven (the second heaven) and Satan cast down to earth with his angels - it says

Revelation 12.10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

That verse is talking about the Jews, Israel, who in the first 1260 days of the 70 week, will have thought that the Antichrist person is their messiah, King of Israel. But in the middle of the 70 week, the Jews will have rejected him and turned to Jesus in Revelation 12:10.

When the person is no longer the Antichrist, the King of Israel, he turns to his ten king Roman Empire, who will buy into his claim of having achieved God-hood. And they give their Kingdom (the Roman Empire endtimes, the EU) over to him.

I will tell you why it is confusing to you. You don't understand what the term Antichrist actually means.

You have to first accept that (the) Christ means the King of Israel.

Mark 15:32.... Christ the King of Israel

John 12:12-13..... Jesus, the King of Israel, who comes in the name of Lord.

"Anti" in greek usage means "against" and "instead of ".

So for the person to be the Anti-christ, he has to be the King of Israel, against and instead of Jesus the rightful King of Israel.

But other prophecies about the person are of him being the King of the Roman Empire. Which is not being the King of Israel. Being the King of the Roman Empire, the person is not the Antichrist, but the little horn and later the beast.

As for the word "antichrist":

Well, 1 John 4:3 says,
"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

As for the Jews: I believe this is a select remaining group of Jews (Who heed the biblical warning) and not all of Israel who will flee to the mountains of Judea. I believe the Jews who escaped (who gave heed the biblical warning) will repent on a national level sometime shortly before Christ's return. Revelation 12:10 does not specifically state that the Jews will turn to Christ. Scripture says,

"For I would not, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in." (Romans 11:25).

The fulness of the Gentiles or the time of the Gentiles last for 42 months from the Midpoint of the Tribulation.

Revelation 11:2 NLT

The nations ... will trample the holy city for 42 months.

Note: It is possible that there may be a day or a couple of days tacked on to the midpoint of the Tribulation so as to allow room for the return of Christ and His battle, and the ultimate destruction of the temple by a great Earthquake.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 12:10 does not specifically state that the Jews will turn to Christ. Scripture says,
No it doesn't. But because the lead in historic text, the first five verses, to identify the woman in the rest of the text as Israel.....Revelation 12 is about Israel in the 70th week.
Well, 1 John 4:3 says,
"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

Since the Antichrist is instead of and against Jesus the rightful King of Israel who came in the name of the Lord - the spirit of Antichrist denies that Jesus came in the name of the Lord.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No it doesn't. But because the lead in historic text, the first five verses, to identify the woman in the rest of the text as Israel.....Revelation 12 is about Israel in the 70th week.

Okay. Wow. I just read that part in Revelation 12 again. I am starting to see it now. Michael is the angel of the Jews. It is talking about their keeping the commandments of God, etc. Cool.

You said:
Since the Antichrist is instead of and against Jesus the rightful King of Israel who came in the name of the Lord - the spirit of Antichrist denies that Jesus came in the name of the Lord.

Well said. I just need more info. that the "man of sin" is a Jew.
I do want to thank you, though. I see now that the "beast" (the 8th king) more than likely cannot exist until after the abomination of desolation. For Paul says that the man of sin will say that he is god in the temple. However, the economic collapse of the nation of Babylon seems to fit the famine with the third seal. So this is why I thought the beast (the 8th king) could exist at that particular point.
Do you have anything else in the Bible that lines up with the third seal?

Upvote 0