Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Earth - A Dark & Desolate Wasteland:
Jeremiah 4:26-28
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness(place where JESUS preached the Gospel.The place was fruitful until 70AD) , and all the cities thereof were broken down(Israel was broken down,even the Temple was destroyed in LITERAL fulfillment of the Word of GOD),at the presence of the Lord(yes) by His fierce anger.

27For thus hath the Lord said,The whole land(Israel) shall be desolate;yet will I not make a full end.(there shall be great tribulation,such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time,no, nor ever shall be).

28For this shall the earth(Israel) mourn,and the heavens(the 1st and 2nd heavens?Ephesians 1:3-8, the 3rd will still be established from now on) above be black (i.e. the OT and NT will be finished, will no longer be valid, for that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish); because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.(the heavens-the first two heavens-and the earth(current Israel),which are now,by the same Word are kept in store,reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment(the Judgment Seat of Christ)and perdition of ungodly men.

Isaiah 65:17-Behold,I create new heavens and a new earth:and the former shall not be remembered,nor come into mind.

Jeremiah 4:23-25
23 I beheld the earth(Israel), and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens(Eph.1:3-8), and they had no light.
24 I beheld the mountains...they trembled, the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld,and, lo,there was no man,and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

Revelation 6:12-17
12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal,and, lo,there was a great earthquake; sun became black...the moon as blood;
13The stars of heaven fell unto the earth,as a fig tree cast her untimely figs,when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled; every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15The kings of the earth,the great men,the rich men,the chief captains,the mighty men,every bondman,every free man,hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks,Fall on us,and hide us from the face of Him that sits on the throne,and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17The great Day of His wrath is come; who shall be able to stand?
This sounds like you believe in Preterism or some form of it. If this is the case, you are incorrectly posting in the thread.
This is a Pre-Tribulation Rapture thread.

BTW ~ I am pretty sure the event in verse 24 did not happen in the past.

Jeremiah 4:24
"I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly."

Nowhere in history does it record people ever talking about how mountains trembled and how hills moved lightly.
It didn't happen because it is still yet a future event.

Note: Keep in mind that when the sun stood still for Joshua, certain people in history were able to record that this was a longer day in history. Meaning, if something major did happen in the past as you suggest, surely history would have given some record of such events. This is why I cannot take the Preteristic views seriously. In addition, it basically would throw us into a state of laziness or lack of not caring, as well. If Jesus is not coming back, or He is not going to rapture His church (Whereby one could miss out on it), then you can just continue to float through life without a care. However, this is not the impression I get when I read the Bible. There are dire consequences to our souls as believers in the afterlife if we do not follow Jesus and or we are not ready for Him. Jesus is only going to meet in the air those saints who are faithful to Him. If one is justifying sin or not encouraging others to ready for Him (for the Caught Together Event in Thessalonians), they are not going to be raptured. Those believers who are not raptured are going to be left behind. They going to have a hard time because they will have to face potential martyrdom by the Antichrist / Beast. Imagine the horror Preterists and Post Tribbers will face for leading people to believe wrongfully that we should not be ready at any moment for Jesus to come for us. I would not want to be in their shoes. Granted, God is merciful, and He can forgive such a thing, but that still does not undo the damage of others having to suffer by the hands of the Antichrist or Beast when they didn’t have to. Also, those who are left behind will also be tested again at the end of the Millennium, as well. So double whammy. That is what a lack of faith does. There are grave consequences for not believing and obeying what God‘s Word says.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,770.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This sounds like you believe in Preterism or some form of it. If this is the case, you are incorrectly posting in the thread.
This is a Pre-Tribulation Rapture thread.
Oh no, I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, from everlasting to everlasting, understand? I don't believe in theories invented and preached by demons as happened in Genesis 3:1. As you know, the Spirit speaks EXPRESSLY, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

BTW ~ I am pretty sure the event in verse 24 did not happen in the past.
Jeremiah 4:24
"I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly."
Nowhere in history does it record people ever talking about how mountains trembled and how hills moved lightly.
It didn't happen because it is still yet a future event.
Yes, you are right, evidently, for verse 24 is an event to happen in near future, it is linked with Revelation 6:14-17, it is linked to the opening of the sixth seal.
Get ready, there will be a WAR against the body of the red Dragon, a religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads, 10 horns and a terrible TAIL - Revelation 12,

As was prophesied by Daniel:
Daniel 2:44-45
44 And in the days of these kings shall the GOD of heaven set up a kingdom(Revelation 11:15-18), which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great GOD hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Get ready

GOD bless

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh no, I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, from everlasting to everlasting, understand? I don't believe in theories invented and preached by demons as happened in Genesis 3:1. As you know, the Spirit speaks EXPRESSLY, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

So you believe God's people are appointed unto wrath? Do you believe there will be no Unexpected Caught Up Together Event (1 Thess 4:16-17), or a Mid-Tribulation Gathering of the Elect by Angels (Olivet Discourse)?

Yes, you are right, evidently, for verse 24 is an event to happen in near future,

Oh, that's good. I am glad you do not believe in Preterism.

it is linked with Revelation 6:14-17, it is linked to the opening of the sixth seal.
Get ready, there will be a WAR against the body of the red Dragon, a religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads, 10 horns and a terrible TAIL - Revelation 12,

As was prophesied by Daniel:
Daniel 2:44-45
44 And in the days of these kings shall the GOD of heaven set up a kingdom(Revelation 11:15-18), which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great GOD hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Get ready

GOD bless

We can make our best guess on what is going to happen in the End Times according to Scripture but we will not know until it happens. I prefer to be ready for Jesus' return at any moment to meet Him in the clouds than teach that He will come later whereby one starts to beat their fellow servants. Yes, I have seen this in the Post Trib viewpoint. While this is not always the case, they sometimes appear to treat other believers as their enemies over Eschatology. A person is free to believe as they wish on the Olivet Discourse and Revelation, but I believe the safer play is to be ready for Jesus at any moment. If you don't believe that, then that is your choice. I will not make others to be my enemy over such things. I merely encourage folks to believe Jesus' own words to be ready for we do not know the day or hour of His coming. So date setting and or saying He will come later in the Tribulation when Jesus says we do not know the time of His coming is a faith issue in what He says. One either believes His words or they don't believe Him on this matter.

As for PureBibleForum:

Well, I love the KJV. I have 150 reasons why believers should trust in it.
Granted, I cannot go into more detail in this forum here about that, though.
It is a topic that is forbidden or classified as off limits.

In any event, may God bless you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,770.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you believe God's people are appointed unto wrath? Do you believe there will be no Unexpected Caught Up Together Event (1 Thess 4:16-17), or a Mid-Tribulation Gathering of the Elect by Angels (Olivet Discourse)?
Oh, that's good. I am glad you do not believe in Preterism.
The theories above are from a human perspective, a stumbling block-Genesis 3:1-the MAN of sin, not from GOD's perspective-Matthew 16:22-23.
What does the Word of GOD say? the Word is GOD, self-executing, in my understanding what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD.

Daniel prophesied: Dan.12:1->1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time(because the archangel Michael stands up): and at that time(the current time-the seventh and last millennium or the seventh and last GOD's Day), thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book (According Revelation 7:1-14.Take a look). JESUS prophesied, saying: Matt.24:15 & 21:
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
21 ...then shall be great Tribulation(Daniel 12:1 & Acts 14:22), such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time(to this current time, time of the last GOD's Day), no, nor ever shall be.

By the way, it's very important to know who comes first: Michael or JESUS?
Michael the archangel is one like unto the Son of man, the difference is that Michael is a warrior,
JESUS the Savior, He is the stone which is become the head of the corner. There is no salvation in any other(except in JESUS Christ): for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we MUST be saved.

Daniel 12:2

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Paul Apostle prophesied: 1Tessalonians 4:15-17
15 We say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven
(from the 3rd heaven, we the believers are still in the 2nd heaven-Ephesians 1:3-8 combined with Philippians 3:20-21)with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds(Isaiah 60:8, and 1Corinthians 15:51 combined with Phi.3:20-21 and Revelation 5:8-14), to meet the Lord in the air(in the 3rd heavenly environment-3rd heaven-far above the second heaven-Luke 20:35-36 combined with Matthew 25:6): and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (Where?-Revelation 11:15-18 and 5:10, and Matthew 5:5).

Daniel 12:3
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. (The stars were made by our GOD since the beginning-Genesis 1:16-made with own light given by GOD for them to shine in heaven(Eph.1:3-8), but the Greater Light is JESUS, and the Lesser Light is the person of the Holy Spirit-John 15:26 and 16:12-15).

We can make our best guess on what is going to happen in the End Times according to Scripture but we will not know until it happens. I prefer to be ready for Jesus' return at any moment to meet Him in the clouds than teach that He will come later whereby one starts to beat their fellow servants.
Oh no, you must reestudy your theory or interpretation. What does the Word of GOD say? Revelation 19:10-... the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. If any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his-Romans 8:9. And 1Corinthians 2:9-12 say:
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love Him.
10 But GOD hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of GOD.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of GOD knoweth no man, but the Spirit of GOD.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of GOD; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of GOD.
Matthew 25:29->For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: ...

As for PureBibleForum:
Well, I love the KJV. I have 150 reasons why believers should trust in it.
Granted, I cannot go into more detail in this forum here about that, though.
It is a topic that is forbidden or classified as off limits.
In any event, may God bless you.
Amen. to both of us

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The theories above are from a human perspective, a stumbling block-Genesis 3:1-the MAN of sin, not from GOD's perspective-Matthew 16:22-23.
I take it your Post-Trib or something like that. If so, you are proving my point that you are beating your fellow servants (Which the Bible talks about). You are making me an enemy just because we disagree on what is to come. Also, if you are Post-Trib (or something close to that), then this thread is off-limits for you. This thread is for those who believe in an "imminent Rapture" or "Caught-up Together Event" as described in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.

What does the Word of GOD say? the Word is GOD, self-executing, in my understanding what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD.

Daniel prophesied: Dan.12:1->1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time(because the archangel Michael stands up): and at that time(the current time-the seventh and last millennium or the seventh and last GOD's Day), thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book (According Revelation 7:1-14.Take a look). JESUS prophesied, saying: Matt.24:15 & 21:
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
21 ...then shall be great Tribulation(Daniel 12:1 & Acts 14:22), such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time(to this current time, time of the last GOD's Day), no, nor ever shall be.

By the way, it's very important to know who comes first: Michael or JESUS?
Michael the archangel is one like unto the Son of man, the difference is that Michael is a warrior,
JESUS the Savior, He is the stone which is become the head of the corner. There is no salvation in any other(except in JESUS Christ): for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we MUST be saved.

Daniel 12:2

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Paul Apostle prophesied: 1Tessalonians 4:15-17
15 We say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven
(from the 3rd heaven, we the believers are still in the 2nd heaven-Ephesians 1:3-8 combined with Philippians 3:20-21)with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds(Isaiah 60:8, and 1Corinthians 15:51 combined with Phi.3:20-21 and Revelation 5:8-14), to meet the Lord in the air(in the 3rd heavenly environment-3rd heaven-far above the second heaven-Luke 20:35-36 combined with Matthew 25:6): and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (Where?-Revelation 11:15-18 and 5:10, and Matthew 5:5).

Daniel 12:3
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. (The stars were made by our GOD since the beginning-Genesis 1:16-made with own light given by GOD for them to shine in heaven(Eph.1:3-8), but the Greater Light is JESUS, and the Lesser Light is the person of the Holy Spirit-John 15:26 and 16:12-15).

Oh no, you must reestudy your theory or interpretation. What does the Word of GOD say? Revelation 19:10-... the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. If any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his-Romans 8:9. And 1Corinthians 2:9-12 say:
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love Him.
10 But GOD hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of GOD.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of GOD knoweth no man, but the Spirit of GOD.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of GOD; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of GOD.
Matthew 25:29->For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: ...

Amen. to both of us
The above you posted here in no way describes your Eschatological position and how it is superior to mine. I also believe in Jesus, too. I also accept the passages you mentioned, as well. If your next post is hostile, and offers no substance biblically to prove my position wrong, there is no point in continuing this conversation. In fact, you would be off-topic even if you did so. You would also be breaking forum rules by doing so. Are we not supposed to be obedient as believers? If you wanted to properly communicate the truth of your position to me according to the Bible, you can create another thread (with no pre-fix) and post a link to that thread. You would then have to proceed to make your case biblically how your Eschatological view is superior. You would also have to be a little more loving in your behavior to convince me, as well. Do you care about lost souls? Do you want to influence others by the fruits of the Spirit in your life? Or are you looking to lay the smack down and get the chair out? In other words, there is a proper way to convince me, and your not doing that as a fellow believer in Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,770.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I take it your Post-Trib or something like that. If so, you are proving my point that you are beating your fellow servants (Which the Bible talks about). You are making me an enemy just because we disagree on what is to come. Also, if you are Post-Trib (or something close to that), then this thread is off-limits for you. This thread is for those who believe in an "imminent Rapture" or "Caught-up Together Event" as described in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.

The above you posted here in no way describes your Eschatological position and how it is superior to mine. I also believe in Jesus, too. I also accept the passages you mentioned, as well. If your next post is hostile, and offers no substance biblically to prove my position wrong, there is no point in continuing this conversation. In fact, you would be off-topic even if you did so. You would also be breaking forum rules by doing so. Are we not supposed to be obedient as believers? If you wanted to properly communicate the truth of your position to me according to the Bible, you can create another thread (with no pre-fix) and post a link to that thread. You would then have to proceed to make your case biblically how your Eschatological view is superior. You would also have to be a little more loving in your behavior to convince me, as well. Do you care about lost souls? Do you want to influence others by the fruits of the Spirit in your life? Or are you looking to lay the smack down and get the chair out? In other words, there is a proper way to convince me, and your not doing that as a fellow believer in Jesus Christ.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

1 Corinthians 13

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you are looking for a climate "warming trend" all you need to do is observe that since the ice age - things have "warmed up" beyond a shadow of a doubt!

Since the ice age - some ice packs have melted... beyond all doubt.

Since the ice age - some coastal flooding has taken place such that whole sea port cities are now submerged -- beyond all doubt.

And this trend continues --- not doubting that either.

Not true - see the ruins off the coast of Egypt.

Seal levels are seen to rise - in real time

Much more glacier presence in past centuries.
There is abundant evidence that there is cause from human civilization with greater industrial activity to climate change, besides all the destruction to the environments, and no evidence of conspiracy to claims of that, and scriptures do not speak against it, yet some passages are showing it to be the case.

Upvote 0