Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
End Times Commentary #6:

Marriage Supper in Revelation 19 is a Battle & Not a Literal Feast:

#1. Revelation 14 compares the reaping in the harvest of grapes with judgment. Grapes are food, and it is related to the destruction of wicked men. In Revelation 19, I believe this to be the case as well. In Revelation 19, it compares the marriage supper (food) with judgment (the battle of armageddon).

#2. Jesus offended the many disciples because they thought He was referring to teaching cannibalism in reference to His own body. Jesus said unless you eat of his flesh and drink of his blood you have no life in you. Obviously Jesus was speaking metaphorically. But Jesus did not explain the metaphor for them and tell them not to go away. Jesus said, “does this offend you?” The wine Jesus made. (that the wedding guests drank) represents his blood. For in the Lord’s supper, the wine and the bread are symbolic of Christ’s blood and body. Does that mean we literally eat of Christ’s flesh and blood? No. Peter was told to eat unclean animals and this was a picture of God accepting the Gentiles. So food relates to people. It is not uncommon analogy made in God’s Word.

#3. The spiritual meaning behind Revelation 19 is: “God will get satisfaction by His putting an end to sin so as to bring a thousand year reign of peace and righteousness.” For when somebody is hungry, and they eat a good meal, they have a great feeling of satisfaction. This is the picture that God wants us to think about by the use of the metaphor employed in Revelation 19. Our uniting with Christ (marriage) is joined with the fact that the wicked will receive justice (marriage supper), with God being satisfied in bringing in a long age of righteousness.

#4. A similar saying, "eat the flesh of kings and captains," can be found in Ezekiel 39. However, a literal reading on Ezekiel 39 doesn’t make any sense. While birds are being called to the feast, the Son of Man is also being called to this feast, too. It says that the Son of Man will eat flesh and drink blood. Horses are also on the menu, as well. This does not make any sense unless it is referring metaphorically to winning a battle. Note: Most miss this detail and only see the birds in Ezekiel 39 eating. But the Son of man is also called to eat and drink of His enemies, too.

#5. A literal reading on Revelation 19 involving the suppers means that there would actually be two literal suppers. A mysterious supper that we do not get to see in Revelation 19 and then a supper for birds eating the bad guys upon the Earth. This is strange, and Scripture has no explanation for these two unique feasts. But if it is just one feast that is metaphorical, it makes sense in light of what we see in the rest of Scripture (Ezekiel 39, John 6:59, etc.).

#6. Believers are related to birds like doves, and eagles, etc. in other parts of Scripture. So for saints to be referred to as fowl or as birds in Revelation 19 fits the metaphorical view on the Marriage Supper in Revelation 19.

#7. David says in the Psalms 23 that he prepares a table in the presence of his enemies. Meaning: His enemies will be consumed; For King David said in a previous psalm,

"I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed." (Psalms 18:37).​

The idea here is similar to Ezekiel 39 with the Son of man eating the flesh and drinking the blood of his enemies.

#8. Jesus answers his disciples by saying that there where the carcass is, there will be the eagles. If we are to assume that the eagles are not believers, then Jesus is giving more of a vague answer. But if the believers are eagles as Scripture teaches (Isaiah 40:31), then those who were taken (while one is left) are taken to a place where the believer is clearly being identified. Are believers going to hang out and watch birds eat the dead kings? Surely not. It is a metaphor.

#9. We are told by Paul that we are to be presented as chaste virgins to Christ. Obviously all believers are not literally virgins. This is speaking in spiritual terms. So this is a metaphor. We are also called the bride in Scripture. A bride is a woman. Yet, obviously not all believers are exclusively women. So the marriage of the bride to the groom here is metaphorical to a certain degree. It is not strictly literal. It is merely describing a joining to Christ. But we will not literally be a bride in the sense that we are women or that we will be female at some point. So the marriage is also a metaphor in part. So the idea is:
  1. We are chaste virgins = Metaphor.
  2. We are the bride of Christ = Metaphor.
  3. Marriage supper = Literal?
In other words, if the other two things are metaphors, then the last one is also a metaphor, too. Yes, I believe there will be literal suppers with the Lord Jesus Christ in the Millennium (and possibly in Heaven), but the Marriage Supper in Revelation 19 is not one of them.

#10. Revelation is a highly symbolic book that is filled with many strange metaphors. So it is not odd or strange that we encounter metaphors here in Revelation 19. In fact, to try to apply wooden literalism that flies against the metaphors that the Bible helps define for us elsewhere (Ezekiel 39) is to ignore the proper art in being a good Berean.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
End Times Commentary #7:

Why is there is a "Pre-Trib Rapture,"and a "Mid-Trib Gathering?"

Imminency Verses Defends A Pre-Tribulation Rapture:

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;" (Titus 2:13).

"Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh." (Matthew 25:13).

"Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not." (Luke 12:40).
The Pre-Trib Rapture is new mystery revealed by Paul:

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed," (1 Corinthians 15:51).​

Jesus says we can watch & pray so we can escape all these things (tribulation things) that He just mentioned beforehand in Luke 21:

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (Luke 21:36).
What things shall we escape if we watch and pray?

War
:

"Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom"
(Luke 21:10).

Compare that with:
Revelation 6:4 that says,

"...and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another..."

Earthquakes:

"And great earthquakes..."
(Luke 21:11).

Compare that with:
Revelation 6:12 that says,

"...and, lo, there was a great earthquake;"

Revelation 8:5 says,
"And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake."

Famines:

"...and famines..." (Luke 21:11).

Compare that with:
Revelation 6:5-6 that says,

“And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”
God's People are not Appointed Unto Wrath:
(This means that faithful believers will not go through God's Wrath;
So both Pre-Trib believers and Mid-Trib believers will be protected from God's Wrath that is to come upon this world).

"And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come." (1 Thessalonians 1:10).

"For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ," (1 Thessalonians 5:9).​

The Wrath begins with the beginning of the 1st Trumpet Judgment and ends in Revelation 15:1. Note: Ezekiel 13:11-13 alludes to God's wrath being tied with hailstones (Which is what we see as the start of God's wrath in the 70th week of Daniel). The day of God's wrath is a synonym for the Day of the Lord, which according to Joel 2:31, begins after the 6th seal. The unbelieving Gentiles crying that "the day of His wrath has come" (in Revelation 6) are referring to a future imminent event (i.e. the 1st trumpet judgment).

For the Elect's Sake The Great Tribulation Days Will Be Shortened:
(This fits the Mid Tribulation Saint being gathered up by angels before God pours out his wrath upon the world; For the Antichrist’s tribulation upon the world in killing people on a massive scale will be shortened and interrupted by God’s Wrath):

21 "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." (Matthew 24:21-22).
In the Midpoint of the Tribulation (Luke 21:20-27), believers are told to look up, for their redemption draws near: (This fits the Mid Tribulation Saint being gathered by angels before God pour out his wrath upon the world):

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." (Luke 21:28).​

One is taken, and other left is mentioned as happening within the Middle of the Tribulation (Luke 17:31-33 cf. Matthew 24:15-18):

34 "I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left." (Luke 17:34-36).​

There are Two Calls:

The Pre-Trib Rapture Call:
(The Call to Marriage):

"And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut." (Matthew 25:10).​

The Mid-Trib Gathering Call:
(The Call To Invite More After the Wedding Ceremony (or Legal Joining) Takes Place):

"And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately." (Luke 12:36).
Important Note:

In Revelation 19, the body of believers are already called as Christ's bride or wife. The wedding ceremony of the legal joining between the bride and Christ is over. But Revelation 19 says the wedding is come. However, this is the wedding feast after the joining of the wedding ceremony is over. The wedding supper has now come to the world with a metaphorical wedding supper representing a real literal battle upon the Earth (i.e. Christ's 2nd Coming).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Summary:

1. Pre-Trib Rapture.
2. 1st Half of 7 Year Tribulation.
3. 2nd Half of 7 Year Tribulation: Armageddon, and Christ's 2nd Coming.
4. Earth is Purified by Fire & Satan is Bound.
5. The Millennium: the 1st of the Resurrections, 1,000 Year Reign of Christ, & the Final Last Battle.
6. The Final Resurrections, the Earth Passes Away, and the Judgment.
7. The Final New Heavens and New Earth.
A. New Jerusalem Comes Down from out of Heaven.
B. The Saints Witness the Lifeless Remains of the Wicked.
C. The End: - Saints Live with God for All Eternity.​

Side Note:

This post is being re-worked so to be turned into an updated list of hyperlinks.
Just wondering how you would account for Rev 16:15-16 in your chronology.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree with most of it.
Might be an issue with where " first resurrections" is placed and articulated.

And , where do you place The Marriage Supper of the Lamb"?

I have one other thing to point out , but I'll wait until the other two are cleared up.

Is it safe to say you are a pre-trib., pre-mill., dispensationalist, futurist?

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Summary:

1. Pre-Trib Rapture.
5. The Millennium: the 1st of the Resurrections, 1,000 Year Reign of Christ, & the Final Last Battle.

Side Note:

This post is being re-worked so to be turned into an updated list of hyperlinks.
So you admit you didn't get it right the first time.

How do we know you got it right THIS time?

Jesus is not going to ask you if you got your eschatological chronology right.

If you want to know what He will ask you , read Matthew 25.

Upvote 0

GingerBeer

Cool and refreshing with a kick!
Mar 26, 2017
Australia
✟119,825.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Summary:

1. Pre-Trib Rapture.

Side Note:

I have a better chronology for the end times
  1. The gospel will be preached throughout the whole world
  2. there will be people faking it and some pretending to be Jesus or something like that
  3. some wars will start and some will be rumoured to start
  4. there will be earthquakes in various places
  5. there will be famines
  6. there will be illnesses that spread far and wide
  7. then the end will some.
Side Note:

This post will not be re-worked because it got it right the first time and no hyperlinks are necessary because anybody with a bible - electronic or printed - can find the chronology in the Gospel according to Matthew.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
End Times Commentary #8:

The 8 Kings:

The Five Kings That Are Fallen:

1st King = Egypt
2nd King = Assyria
3rd King = Babylon (Statue of Neb. starts) (Different Beast Animals Start)
4th King = Medo Persia
5th King = Greece

The One That is:

6th King = Rome (From the perspective of John's time).

The one that is to come:

7th King = Antichrist Empire / Unknown.
(Note: This would be a king of a major world power or country because the previous countries were major countries during it's time).

All These Kings Are A Part of the Beast's 7 Heads. For Mountains are Kingdoms.

8th King = The Beast and His rule with the 10 Kings that he gives power to.
(The Beast will destroy the harlot of Revelation 17 through Revelation 18).
The Beast is a Demon that is why he is a part of the previous seven.

The Woman who rides the Beast, but the Beast will destroy her church and country to bring in a one world religion of worshiping him and the devil.

The Kings represent Kingdoms and also Demon Kings (That are influencing Those Kingdoms). Here is the passage:

"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast." (Revelation 17:8-13).

And here is my beginning commentary on the Passage:

"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not;
"The beast that you sawest that was"

The Beast is the Demonic spirit of the Final Anti-Christ who will one day manifest into the "Man of Sin" during the End Times (Whereby he will show himself to be as God in the Jewish Temple). This Beast that you seen that WAS is speaking about how he has been manifested in five previous fallen kingdoms (From John's perspective) (These fallen kingdoms that the Beast manifested himself within are: - 1. Egypt, 2. Assyria, 3. Babylon, 4. Medo-Persia, and 5. Greece).

""The beast that ... is not;"

I believe this passage is two fold in meaning.

#1. First, I believe the Anti-Christ will come off like a good guy or Savior to the whole world when he first appears on the scene with the Breaking of the 1st Seal. I believe (According to Scripture): He will sign a 7 year treaty with the Jews and the Romans and they will break that treaty with him because of his declaration that he is god in the temple. So they break the treaty by successfully killing him in a battle (Which will possibly be a battle at sea). The man known as the Anti-Christ will be dead. He will no longer be in control of a human body for a short while until the Beast resurrects that dead body and get's his revenge on those who have forsaken the covenant (i.e. the 7 year treaty).

#2. Second, from John's perspective: This "Beast that .... is not" is the 7th King or Kingdom. For John later writes within this passage "...and one is, and the OTHER is NOT YET COME;" (i.e. The Beast that ... is NOT). For in John's time the Beast of the 7th Kingdom did not come yet for him. It is not in existence to him yet. This could very well be the great world power or country that did not exist in John's day (Which would line up with all the other great world powers or kingdoms mentioned thru out Biblical History).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your comprehensive analysis of Pretribulation, OP.

You are most welcome.

You said:
Did you compile all of that yourself?

Yes, I did. It was a work I did over several months a long while back. I decided to update and revise the list based on the fact that I believe there is both a Pre-Trib rapture, and a Mid-Trib rapture now.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Daniel C
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I just skimmed through this, I will go post by post. I have a blog that is a little more condensed that I will post to get some feedback on, because its basically and End Times Chronology.

Revelation Decoded: Explained in "simple form".

Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter: { Jesus Glorified, the Seven Churches and the coming Tribulation Events }

In verse one we are told that God gave Jesus these things to show unto his servants, "things which must SHORTLY come to pass" !! This verse confuses many right off the bat, they say all Revelation must therefore be in the past, and all the Seals have been opened. Have no fear, they just needed to study more, they are reading a bad translation. The word "SHORTLY" has two Greek words behind it in Strong's Concordance, the words are {EN} and {TACHOS}, the word EN means a fixed time and place [in the future]. The word TACHOS means speedily or in haste {it is where we get the English word tachometer from}. So in essence Jesus is saying at a predetermined point in time {which only the Father knows} I will come in haste, or speedily, when I return at the Second Coming.

John saw Jesus in all his Glory, and described it as such, thus Jesus was the things which he had seen. The things which are of course were the Seven Churches. The things that will be hereafter are of course the coming Tribulation after the Rapture of the Church, in chapters 4-22.

Rev. 1 the Glorious Christ Revealed for all to see.

Rev. 2 and 3, the Seven Churches are given things they are doing properly, and also told about things they need to work on, they are a "Type" of the Church Age" in general.

Rev. 4 and 5 is the Raptured Church in Heaven, we see the Elders of the Church in Heaven wearing White. The 24 Elders are the Church. The reasons are many, I will list them below:

Rev. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

The Rewards promised to the Seven Churches are given unto the 24 Elders in Rev. 4:4.

* A Crown - ( Rev. 2:10, 3:11, 4:4 and 4:10 )

* A Throne - ( Rev. 3:21 and 4:4 )

* A White Robe - ( Rev. 3:4-5 and Rev. 4:4 )

As per the 24 Elders meaning ? or why 24 Elders !! Well this fits 1 Chronicles 24:7-19 where we are told there are 24 orders of priests.

So the Church is in Heaven before the Seals are opened, thus the Rapture happens before the Seals are opened !! John saw them in Rev. chapters 4 and 5, the Elders are not in Heaven having marred the Lamb without the Church also being there, there is just ONE MARRIAGE !!

The Church is shown in heaven, raptured before the Seals have been broken in Rev. 4:4 and Rev. 5:9 where they sing a song of the Redeemed. Angels don't need to be redeemed !!

In Rev. 6 we see the Seals {Wrath of the Lamb} being opened. The Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth Conquering. He takes Peace from the earth {Dan. 8:25, 9:27, 11:40-43} as the Red horse, his wars bring famine as the Black horse and of course he brings death and the grave via war and sickness thus the Pale Green horse. These deaths are of course many, but not the Raptured Church, we are in Heaven, these are the deaths of all that refuse to worship this man as God, the Muslims are the vast majority of these deaths {Rev.17:16} as per the Harlot being judged. But it comes to pass right off the bat, in Rev. 6, the Beast must subvert all other religions to start with, thus he will chase Israel into the wilderness, he will Martyr the Gentiles who have accepted Christ {5th Seal}, Rev. 12:17, and he will destroy all religions and appoint a BEAST over Religion, the False Prophet. The 2nd Beast of Rev. 13 who comes out of the land/earth {Israel}.

The First Beast of course is a Gentile Geo-political leader from Europe, born in Greece. The Two-witnesses of Rev. 11 are already preaching repentance by the time the Beast Conquers Jerusalem/Mediterranean Sea Region, that is why some of the Jews {1/3} fled Judea just before the Beast goes forth Conquering. The 6th Seal is opened and mankind finally understand they are in the Lamb's Wrath {God's Wrath via the Lamb who opens the Seals}. These first Four Seals hit very fast, the Jews are fleeing Judea, then we get the 6th Seal that announces supernaturally, you are in God's Wrath, so mankind finally understand that the Anti-Christ represents the Four Horseman and that they have been in God's Wrath since the Anti-Christ or Little Horn went forth Conquering thereby becoming THE BEAST !!

In Rev. 7 Just before Jesus opens the 7th Seal in Rev. 8, which will bring destruction to Babylon {this whole world} he tells his Angels to hold off until Israel {144,000} are protected in the Petra/Bozrah Mountain area, the 144,000 is a Metaphor for ALL ISRAEL, not every Jew. Israel as a Nation is preserved/saved, but only 1/3 of the Jews are saved/repent, 2/3 perish. We then are shown the Church in Heaven one last time in Rev. 7:9-17, they are said to have come out of the Great Tribulation, and everyone demands this to mean the Greatest Ever Troubles for Jacob, but it really means the 2000 some odd year Church Age Period, which is GREATER than the 7 year period of Jacob's troubles as in 2000>7. Jesus told us we were to have continual tribulation, so the 2000 some odd year Church Age was no doubt the Greatest Period of troubles, and that is what John was referring to, the Martyrs under the Altar are specifically told they must wait until their fellow brothers die in just the like manner as they did, so they must wait until the Beasts 42 month rule is over before they can rule with Christ {see Rev. 20:4} for 1000 years on earth.

In Rev. 8, after the Jews are protected in the Petra region, God unleashes His fury on Babylon {see Rev. 18} which God sees as Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth, Satan is cast down to earth, Apollyon is released via the coming 1st Woe. The Two-witnesses are praying down these plagues no doubt, this is why the world hates them. All the grasses in all the world are burned up, as are a 1/3 of all the trees in the whole world, that is a whole lotta smoke in the air !! A 1/3 part of the Seas are turned to blood, 1/3 of the Sea Creatures die, 1/3 of the ships are Destroyed, and 1/3 of all the drinking waters are poisoned. A 1/3 part of the sun, moon and stars give not their light, one has to think all the smoke is blocking out the sun, moon and stars. Then an Angel announces there are THREE WOES LEFT, and the last three Trumpets that are yet to sound will indeed be the coming Three Woes.

In Rev. 9 we see Woe #1 and Woe #2. Apollyon and his hordes of Demons are released from the bottomless pit in Woe #1, thus the world {Babylon} is become a Habitation of Devils {see Rev. 18}. They maim mankind but can not kill them. In Woe #2 we see an Angelic Army of God {200 Million} which brings plagues against Mankind where 1.5 Billion people are killed. We see the 2nd Woe repeated in Rev. 11, but it's the same Woe, Rev. 11 is not a REAL TIME EVENT, it's a Parenthetical Citation or a set-a-side chapter which speaks about other things that happened in the Judgement chapters besides the Seal, Trumpet or Vial Judgment's per se.

Rev. 10 is a flash forward to the end.

Rev. 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citations, they are not a part of the Chronological Order of the Book of Revelation.

Rev. 11 is about the Two-witnesses ministry, it seems to start 75 days before the Beast comes to power and they seem to die about 75 days before the Beast dies. They preach repentance to the Jews for 1260 days. This happens from 75 days before the Beast comes to power until 75 days before the Beast is killed/destroyed by Jesus at the 7th Vial. When the 7th Trumpet sounds in Rev. chapter 11, the Two-witnesses are already dead, this means they actually put forth this prayer unto God before they died. The 7th Trumpet is nothing more than all 7 Vials Combined. This is why it says Babylon is Fallen. The 7th Trumpet is the 3rd Woe !!

Rev. 12 and 13 both start of course in Rev. ch. 6 , in the Middle of the Week. One shows the Beast chasing Israel into the Wilderness and the other shows the Beast ruling for 42 months.

Rev. 14 is all about three specific Harvests, the Church is Raptured in verse 14, the Wheat {144,000} grows with the Wicked Tares until the end !! Jesus gathers the Wheat into his barn, whilst bundling the Wicked Tares together to be burned at a later date. {Second Death}. This chapter thus covers the full 7 years in total.

Rev. 15&16 are about the last 7 Vials, but they come forth from the Last/7th Trumpet, and thus the 7 Vials are the 3rd Woe !! Jesus takes over in Rev. 16:19 and God sees the Nations he defeats as Babylon, and Vial #6 tells us who these Nations are, the Kings of the East, and the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD, so Babylon = the Whole World in God's eyes. This is the End of Babylon, or Satan's Rule on earth, Jesus takes over here, Babylon has fallen the Angel says IT IS DONE !! This of course ends the world as we know it. Thus Rev. 17 and 18 have to be about Events that have already come to pass, just as I have already asserted.

Rev. 17 is the Judgment of the Harlot. All False Religion is Judged here. In the end she is killed off by the Kings in League with the Beast starting at the midway point, in Rev. 6, the Beast demands to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, thus the Kings kill off Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and all religions. The Harlot {False Religions} had been co-mingled with Babylon {False/Beast Governments} since the beginning, she is the mother of harlots, she is an abomination, and she was a Mystery until God explained who she was. She was co-mingled with Babylon !!

Rev. 18 is the other side of the two sided coin. The Harlot RIDES the Beast !! Babylon is the Whole World under the rule of Satan, Babel means confusion, all men that follow Satan by definition are CONFUSED no doubt. So all those that fight for Satan against God at Armageddon are seen as Babylon the Great !! And thus God gives them the winepress of His Wrath {Rev. 16:19}. God calls Israel to come out of Babylon in verse 4, lest she {Israel} receives of her {Babylon/Worlds} Plagues. Babylon or the Worlds Merchants are dismayed that her COMMERCE is destroyed, but of course that is what the Plagues of God were designed to do !! The Trees, Seas and the Earth are all hit with fires and plagues, the 2nd Woe kills 1.5 Billion people, the Anti-Christ/Beast kills 2 Billion people. Of course this hurts Babylons {WHOLE WORLDS} economy. In ONE HOUR judgment comes on Babylon, well the Kings rule with the Beast for ONE HOUR also {42 Months just as Rev. 17:12 says, the Kings have power with the Beast for ONE HOUR which = 42 Months}. Rev. 18 is the Whole World getting hit with God's Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments, it starts in Rev. 6, and runs through Rev. 16, whereas the Harlot is killed off in Rev. ch. 6 to begin with, then she is replaced by the False Prophet Religious Beast.

Rev. 19 is the Church going to Heaven, readying herself to become Christs Bride, Marrying the Lamb, then returning to earth with Jesus on White horses {as Conquerors}, where we have our Marriage Supper {Armageddon}. This chapter also lasts the full 7 years, thus it is also not a part of the Chronological Order of the Book of Revelation.

Rev. 20, is the Judgment Seat, Rev. 21 and 22 are the everafter and the New Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just skimmed through this, I will go post by post. I have a blog that is a little more condensed that I will post to get some feedback on, because its basically and End Times Chronology.

Revelation Decoded: Explained in "simple form".

Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter: { Jesus Glorified, the Seven Churches and the coming Tribulation Events }

In verse one we are told that God gave Jesus these things to show unto his servants, "things which must SHORTLY come to pass" !! This verse confuses many right off the bat, they say all Revelation must therefore be in the past, and all the Seals have been opened. Have no fear, they just needed to study more, they are reading a bad translation. The word "SHORTLY" has two Greek words behind it in Strong's Concordance, the words are {EN} and {TACHOS}, the word EN means a fixed time and place [in the future]. The word TACHOS means speedily or in haste {it is where we get the English word tachometer from}. So in essence Jesus is saying at a predetermined point in time {which only the Father knows} I will come in haste, or speedily, when I return at the Second Coming.

John saw Jesus in all his Glory, and described it as such, thus Jesus was the things which he had seen. The things which are of course were the Seven Churches. The things that will be hereafter are of course the coming Tribulation after the Rapture of the Church, in chapters 4-22.

Rev. 1 the Glorious Christ Revealed for all to see.

Rev. 2 and 3, the Seven Churches are given things they are doing properly, and also told about things they need to work on, they are a "Type" of the Church Age" in general.

Rev. 4 and 5 is the Raptured Church in Heaven, we see the Elders of the Church in Heaven wearing White. The 24 Elders are the Church. The reasons are many, I will list them below:

Rev. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

The Rewards promised to the Seven Churches are given unto the 24 Elders in Rev. 4:4.

* A Crown - ( Rev. 2:10, 3:11, 4:4 and 4:10 )

* A Throne - ( Rev. 3:21 and 4:4 )

* A White Robe - ( Rev. 3:4-5 and Rev. 4:4 )

As per the 24 Elders meaning ? or why 24 Elders !! Well this fits 1 Chronicles 24:7-19 where we are told there are 24 orders of priests.

So the Church is in Heaven before the Seals are opened, thus the Rapture happens before the Seals are opened !! John saw them in Rev. chapters 4 and 5, the Elders are not in Heaven having marred the Lamb without the Church also being there, there is just ONE MARRIAGE !!

The Church is shown in heaven, raptured before the Seals have been broken in Rev. 4:4 and Rev. 5:9 where they sing a song of the Redeemed. Angels don't need to be redeemed !!

In Rev. 6 we see the Seals {Wrath of the Lamb} being opened. The Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth Conquering. He takes Peace from the earth {Dan. 8:25, 9:27, 11:40-43} as the Red horse, his wars bring famine as the Black horse and of course he brings death and the grave via war and sickness thus the Pale Green horse. These deaths are of course many, but not the Raptured Church, we are in Heaven, these are the deaths of all that refuse to worship this man as God, the Muslims are the vast majority of these deaths {Rev.17:16} as per the Harlot being judged. But it comes to pass right off the bat, in Rev. 6, the Beast must subvert all other religions to start with, thus he will chase Israel into the wilderness, he will Martyr the Gentiles who have accepted Christ {5th Seal}, Rev. 12:17, and he will destroy all religions and appoint a BEAST over Religion, the False Prophet. The 2nd Beast of Rev. 13 who comes out of the land/earth {Israel}.

The First Beast of course is a Gentile Geo-political leader from Europe, born in Greece. The Two-witnesses of Rev. 11 are already preaching repentance by the time the Beast Conquers Jerusalem/Mediterranean Sea Region, that is why some of the Jews {1/3} fled Judea just before the Beast goes forth Conquering. The 6th Seal is opened and mankind finally understand they are in the Lamb's Wrath {God's Wrath via the Lamb who opens the Seals}. These first Four Seals hit very fast, the Jews are fleeing Judea, then we get the 6th Seal that announces supernaturally, you are in God's Wrath, so mankind finally understand that the Anti-Christ represents the Four Horseman and that they have been in God's Wrath since the Anti-Christ or Little Horn went forth Conquering thereby becoming THE BEAST !!

In Rev. 7 Just before Jesus opens the 7th Seal in Rev. 8, which will bring destruction to Babylon {this whole world} he tells his Angels to hold off until Israel {144,000} are protected in the Petra/Bozrah Mountain area, the 144,000 is a Metaphor for ALL ISRAEL, not every Jew. Israel as a Nation is preserved/saved, but only 1/3 of the Jews are saved/repent, 2/3 perish. We then are shown the Church in Heaven one last time in Rev. 7:9-17, they are said to have come out of the Great Tribulation, and everyone demands this to mean the Greatest Ever Troubles for Jacob, but it really means the 2000 some odd year Church Age Period, which is GREATER than the 7 year period of Jacob's troubles as in 2000>7. Jesus told us we were to have continual tribulation, so the 2000 some odd year Church Age was no doubt the Greatest Period of troubles, and that is what John was referring to, the Martyrs under the Altar are specifically told they must wait until their fellow brothers die in just the like manner as they did, so they must wait until the Beasts 42 month rule is over before they can rule with Christ {see Rev. 20:4} for 1000 years on earth.

In Rev. 8, after the Jews are protected in the Petra region, God unleashes His fury on Babylon {see Rev. 18} which God sees as Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth, Satan is cast down to earth, Apollyon is released via the coming 1st Woe. The Two-witnesses are praying down these plagues no doubt, this is why the world hates them. All the grasses in all the world are burned up, as are a 1/3 of all the trees in the whole world, that is a whole lotta smoke in the air !! A 1/3 part of the Seas are turned to blood, 1/3 of the Sea Creatures die, 1/3 of the ships are Destroyed, and 1/3 of all the drinking waters are poisoned. A 1/3 part of the sun, moon and stars give not their light, one has to think all the smoke is blocking out the sun, moon and stars. Then an Angel announces there are THREE WOES LEFT, and the last three Trumpets that are yet to sound will indeed be the coming Three Woes.

In Rev. 9 we see Woe #1 and Woe #2. Apollyon and his hordes of Demons are released from the bottomless pit in Woe #1, thus the world {Babylon} is become a Habitation of Devils {see Rev. 18}. They maim mankind but can not kill them. In Woe #2 we see an Angelic Army of God {200 Million} which brings plagues against Mankind where 1.5 Billion people are killed. We see the 2nd Woe repeated in Rev. 11, but it's the same Woe, Rev. 11 is not a REAL TIME EVENT, it's a Parenthetical Citation or a set-a-side chapter which speaks about other things that happened in the Judgement chapters besides the Seal, Trumpet or Vial Judgment's per se.

Rev. 10 is a flash forward to the end.

Rev. 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citations, they are not a part of the Chronological Order of the Book of Revelation.

Rev. 11 is about the Two-witnesses ministry, it seems to start 75 days before the Beast comes to power and they seem to die about 75 days before the Beast dies. They preach repentance to the Jews for 1260 days. This happens from 75 days before the Beast comes to power until 75 days before the Beast is killed/destroyed by Jesus at the 7th Vial. When the 7th Trumpet sounds in Rev. chapter 11, the Two-witnesses are already dead, this means they actually put forth this prayer unto God before they died. The 7th Trumpet is nothing more than all 7 Vials Combined. This is why it says Babylon is Fallen. The 7th Trumpet is the 3rd Woe !!

Rev. 12 and 13 both start of course in Rev. ch. 6 , in the Middle of the Week. One shows the Beast chasing Israel into the Wilderness and the other shows the Beast ruling for 42 months.

Rev. 14 is all about three specific Harvests, the Church is Raptured in verse 14, the Wheat {144,000} grows with the Wicked Tares until the end !! Jesus gathers the Wheat into his barn, whilst bundling the Wicked Tares together to be burned at a later date. {Second Death}. This chapter thus covers the full 7 years in total.

Rev. 15&16 are about the last 7 Vials, but they come forth from the Last/7th Trumpet, and thus the 7 Vials are the 3rd Woe !! Jesus takes over in Rev. 16:19 and God sees the Nations he defeats as Babylon, and Vial #6 tells us who these Nations are, the Kings of the East, and the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD, so Babylon = the Whole World in God's eyes. This is the End of Babylon, or Satan's Rule on earth, Jesus takes over here, Babylon has fallen the Angel says IT IS DONE !! This of course ends the world as we know it. Thus Rev. 17 and 18 have to be about Events that have already come to pass, just as I have already asserted.

Rev. 17 is the Judgment of the Harlot. All False Religion is Judged here. In the end she is killed off by the Kings in League with the Beast starting at the midway point, in Rev. 6, the Beast demands to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, thus the Kings kill off Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and all religions. The Harlot {False Religions} had been co-mingled with Babylon {False/Beast Governments} since the beginning, she is the mother of harlots, she is an abomination, and she was a Mystery until God explained who she was. She was co-mingled with Babylon !!

Rev. 18 is the other side of the two sided coin. The Harlot RIDES the Beast !! Babylon is the Whole World under the rule of Satan, Babel means confusion, all men that follow Satan by definition are CONFUSED no doubt. So all those that fight for Satan against God at Armageddon are seen as Babylon the Great !! And thus God gives them the winepress of His Wrath {Rev. 16:19}. God calls Israel to come out of Babylon in verse 4, lest she {Israel} receives of her {Babylon/Worlds} Plagues. Babylon or the Worlds Merchants are dismayed that her COMMERCE is destroyed, but of course that is what the Plagues of God were designed to do !! The Trees, Seas and the Earth are all hit with fires and plagues, the 2nd Woe kills 1.5 Billion people, the Anti-Christ/Beast kills 2 Billion people. Of course this hurts Babylons {WHOLE WORLDS} economy. In ONE HOUR judgment comes on Babylon, well the Kings rule with the Beast for ONE HOUR also {42 Months just as Rev. 17:12 says, the Kings have power with the Beast for ONE HOUR which = 42 Months}. Rev. 18 is the Whole World getting hit with God's Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments, it starts in Rev. 6, and runs through Rev. 16, whereas the Harlot is killed off in Rev. ch. 6 to begin with, then she is replaced by the False Prophet Religious Beast.

Rev. 19 is the Church going to Heaven, readying herself to become Christs Bride, Marrying the Lamb, then returning to earth with Jesus on White horses {as Conquerors}, where we have our Marriage Supper {Armageddon}. This chapter also lasts the full 7 years, thus it is also not a part of the Chronological Order of the Book of Revelation.

Rev. 20, is the Judgment Seat, Rev. 21 and 22 are the everafter and the New Jerusalem.

Thank you for your input.

May God bless you.

Upvote 0

Daniel C

Nov 22, 2018
England
✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You are most welcome.

Yes, I did. It was a work I did over several months a long while back. I decided to update and revise the list based on the fact that I believe there is both a Pre-Trib rapture, and a Mid-Trib rapture now.

I'm still learning about Revelations so I don't really have a position on tribulation.

Just wanted to say good job on your work. I could tell it must have taken some time to put this thread together. Well done.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jason, I was browsing through your links, and as far as the seven years are concerned you did not take into account the crowns/no crowns on the heads/horns on the beast in Revelation 17:3, 12:3, 13:1, the meaning of those.

The correct chronology has to correspond to those. They eliminate wrong chronologies.

Also, the 7 years in Ezekiel 39, that precede Jesus's return in Ezekiel 39:21-29, where is those 7 years in your chronology. The 7 years in Ezekiel 39 follow Gog/Magog in Ezekiel 38 and the first part of Ezekiel 39.

I suggest starting with a semi-clean slate, starting with Ezekiel 38/39 as your outline for the end times.

And with an understanding of the meaning of crowns/no crowns in those three chapters in Revelation.

I would restructure your intro to something like this. And have your breakdowns and links under each appropriate summary.
Summary:
Pre-Trib Rapture.

Summary:
Events leading up to the 7 years

Summary:
Events during the 7 years

Summary:
Events following the 7 years

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Commentary #10. - An explanation on the four beast empires, and Daniel’s vision of a statue (and how they relate to the End Times). Things that were, the things that are, and things to come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You haven't any direct quotes from scripture for most of this. It is false prophecy from the get go.
Dave, it is Jason's analysis and effort to put together a chronology in understanding prophecy. It is not prophecy, in and of itself.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It wasn't until after I posted. Let's be honorable about this.
Dave, Jason has a tag for the thread. I myself would not be in this thread, except Jason gave the reason for his tag, and said he is pretrib and mid-trib.

Upvote 0