Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I got a call from my sister telling me that our nephew Anthony was caught digging a pencil in his arm in class.He also told a classmate he wanted to get a gun and shoot himself.I haven't talked to his mom (my other sister)yet;but from what I understand the school authorities are involved now.My nephew is 15 years old and a good kid. I'm not sure what set this off although I suspect he might have had a fight with his dad who'd always treated him bad. Please keep Anthony in prayer. In Jesus Name.Amen

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: I'm soooooo sorry, Mario. Praying for precious Anthony, and all the family and you too, for God to intervene as only He can in this SOS emergency. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He also told a classmate he wanted to get a gun and shoot himself.
Someone needs to explain to him how we need to die to self so we can be born again and live for Christ. I know a lot of people that get saved when they have feeling like this that they are going through in their life.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christ, have mercy. Will pray.

Resurrection-Icon-2.gif

Upvote 0

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I got a call from my sister telling me that our nephew Anthony was caught digging a pencil in his arm in class.He also told a classmate he wanted to get a gun and shoot himself.I haven't talked to his mom (my other sister)yet;but from what I understand the school authorities are involved now.My nephew is 15 years old and a good kid. I'm not sure what set this off although I suspect he might have had a fight with his dad who'd always treated him bad. Please keep Anthony in prayer. In Jesus Name.Amen
sign of the times.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
praying ...as someone who self harms even now i started as a teen and wished that someone would help me because i didnt get the help my mental health grew worse and i have problems for most of my life PLEASE what ever you do DONT CALL IT ATTENTION SEEKING as my toxic mother said it was and made me worse and unable to get help until now and am 42

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angelina2

Oct 9, 2019
New Zealand
✟17,809.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for Anthony now. Father, please place upon his pathway, someone he trusts so that he can talk openly about his personal struggles and they can be can be dealt with properly. Please send your angels to take charge concerning him, to protect and keep him safe till that time. Please bless him and his family, in Jesus mighty name!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for Anthony now. Father, please place upon his pathway, someone he trusts so that he can talk openly about his personal struggles and they can be can be dealt with properly. Please send your angels to take charge concerning him, to protect and keep him safe till that time. Please bless him and his family, in Jesus mighty name!
I join in prayer for Anthony, with all of my prayer partners,
Lord bless him and keep him safe,
Let him know how much you love him :groupray:

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this prayer request for Anthony. Lord let him not hurt himself and others. Please work in him change his thoughts and bless him. Lord heal the relation between his dad, let him forgive and be a loving child to his dad. Lord bless Anthony. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord bless this prayer request for Anthony. Lord let him not hurt himself and others. Please work in him change his thoughts and bless him. Lord heal the relation between his dad, let him forgive and be a loving child to his dad. Lord bless Anthony. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

In addition to the good quote above, Lord, I pray that You will set in place what is needed for those in this situation that need to be saved, and for those that need to grow in their relationship with You and in the knowledge and application of Your Word. Amen.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,999.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying that the father will stop abusing the son and get healing for whatever makes him act that way.
Praying for wisdom and guidance for the mother and for the son. Praying that the boy will be healed from the underlying angst that causes him to suffer so much and that He will find love and peace in Messiah.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums