My Genesis 1 Bottleneck Event Challenge

Do you see a bottleneck event in Genesis 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I have never heard that from a Christian before, is it in the Judeo-Chrisitan Scriptures?

Here's the verses with my views in brackets:

Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men (Heb-Adam) began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, Gen 6:2 That the sons of God (prehistoric mankind) saw the daughters of men (Heb-Adam) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, (Heb-Adam) for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Notice that man/Adam is ALSO flesh, like prehistoric people but UNLIKE Angels, who are NOT limited to a lifespan of 120 years, like Humans are.

Gen 6:4 There were (intellectual) giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (prehistoric mankind) came in unto the daughters of men, (Heb-Adam) and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Cain married and produced children with a prehistoric woman and it happened again, or "and also after that" on planet Earth, when Noah's grandsons, like Cain, had NO other Humans to marry. Cush married a prehistoric woman and produced Nimrod, the builder of Babel, the FIRST Human city on Planet Earth. Gen 10:8 God Bless you

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Here's the verses with my views in brackets:

Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men (Heb-Adam) began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, Gen 6:2 That the sons of God (prehistoric mankind) saw the daughters of men (Heb-Adam) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, (Heb-Adam) for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Notice that man/Adam is ALSO flesh, like prehistoric people but UNLIKE Angels, who are NOT limited to a lifespan of 120 years, like Humans are.

Gen 6:4 There were (intellectual) giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (prehistoric mankind) came in unto the daughters of men, (Heb-Adam) and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Cain married and produced children with a prehistoric woman and it happened again, or "and also after that" on planet Earth, when Noah's grandsons, like Cain, had NO other Humans to marry. Cush married a prehistoric woman and produced Nimrod, the builder of Babel, the FIRST Human city on Planet Earth. Gen 10:8 God Bless you
Reinterpreting individual words again. And you can't support the fallacies of the Bible with the Bible.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Reinterpreting individual words again. And you can't support the fallacies of the Bible with the Bible.

Fair enough, since you can't support the fallacies of Evolution with the words of the worshipers of that false, man made, changeable theory. If you would like to learn what the verses are actually saying, and since it does you NO good to read them, 1Co 2:14, then please return when you wish to know the Truth.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Since you cannot refute me Scripturally, be specific and tell us what you find strange and unsupported. I don't believe you. I think you just make things up and proclaim them as truth.
I did, you did not notice. I pointed out that you are merely reinterpreting the Bible. Your errors were laid bare. You have no science, you have no scripture. You have nothing.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Fair enough, since you can't support the fallacies of Evolution with the words of the worshipers of that false, man made, changeable theory. If you would like to learn what the verses are actually saying, and since it does you NO good to read them, 1Co 2:14, then please return when you wish to know the Truth.

Wrong again. Let's drop the Bible. Let's just go over the science and why we know that we are evolved beings. Please, no false claims about others. That is not a very Christian activity.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's drop the Bible. Let's just go over the science and why we know that we are evolved beings.
Why do you have to do that here? are secular sites too boring for you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Exactly.

And it's not welcome here either.

(As far as I know anyway.)
Wrong again, your bad behavior is not welcome here. You are one of the last people that gets to judge when it comes to matters of science. Though you could try to behave properly and surprise us all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wrong again, your bad behavior is not welcome here. You are one of the last people that gets to judge when it comes to matters of science. Though you could try to behave properly and surprise us all.
Wanna compare your LIKES to mine?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Wow.

None of those are yours?

I see that your logic is still not working. Yes, even I gave you one or two Likes. I did not say or imply that all of your likes came from ignorant people. You jumped to an incorrect conclusion.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You posted:
USincognito said:
I voted no because we would find a bottleneck event in Gen. 6-9, not in Gen. 1.

False, since Gen 6:9 speaks of Noah, the missing link between prehistoric people and Humans.

Here's the verse:

Gen 6:9
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Where's the bottleneck? Noah was married and so were his 3 sons. After the flood, Noah's grandsons had NO other Humans to marry, so they married and produced children with the some ONE Million prehistoric people alive when the Ark arrived. IOW, your notion that Gen 6:9 speaks of a bottleneck is REFUTED Scripturally. Try again?

Upvote 0