jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You can base your doctirne on what "some say".

Others of us use what is plainly written in scripture.

The context the passage clearly states that Paul went to Arabia after God had revealed His Son to Paul.

Gal 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
Gal 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
Gal 1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

You can base your doctirne on what "some say".

Others of us use what is plainly written in scripture.

The context the passage clearly states that Paul went to Arabia after God had revealed His Son to Paul.

Gal 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
Gal 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
Gal 1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

baberean2,

1. I never said he didn’t get saved before went to Arabia.
He got saved and knew he was called to a ministry to the gentiles.

2. Paul had a ministry to Jews after he went to Peter for fifteen days to make sure they were saying the same things.

3. Acts 12 at Antioch they were first called Christians and Barnabas got Paul to come because he knew he was geared to the gentiles.

4. The main thing I was saying was Peter was before Paul to publicly claim about the gentiles receiving the like gift of the Holy Ghost and being on the same level ground as the Jews.
Paul’s full blown ministry to the gentiles wasn’t until the Jews fully rejected him and he went to the gentiles Acts 28.
So I am not sure what you are really arguing. Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Douggg, Jerry has declared his belief that DNA is just a theory.

My suggestions follow completely logically from his stated belief.

He has not disagreed.

jgr,

1. I didn’t say DNA was a theory. Spiritual DNA is being saved and remaining faithful.

2. Your view of DNA is a theory to say there is not a difference between the Church saints which is an organism and Israel a nation with a Jewish posterity.

3. Do you really believe Ezekiel 37 of Judah and Israel is the church? Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Your 7-10 year number is not found in scripture.

That is what I am arguing.

berean2,

1. I didn’t say it was and it don’t have to be. That is ridiculous. The Bible doesn’t give every detail literally about everything.
We do have history that is reliable.
How do you know you were really born when you were born?
I am being facetious but you get the point.

2. Paul said Peter was the first to where God took out of a people for his name known as the gentiles.
Acts 15:14; Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Your point is wrong on both issues. Jerry Kelso

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟806,567.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
jerry,

1. I didn’t say DNA was a theory.

"2. You would rather believe in man’s theories and replacement theology."

Any idea who said that?

2. Your view of DNA is a theory to say there is not a difference between the Church saints which is an organism and Israel a nation with a Jewish posterity.

You're welcome to present your disproofs of the mathematics and genetics.

3. Do you really believe Ezekiel 37 of Judah and Israel is the church?

Do you really believe that God would change His mind between Genesis 17 and Ezekiel 37 and, based only on their DNA, would quicken and covenant with any unfaithful and disobedient, whom He slew by the thousands for those reasons?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
jerry,

"2. You would rather believe in man’s theories and replacement theology."
Any idea who said that?

You're welcome to present your disproofs of the mathematics and genetics.

Do you really believe that God would change His mind between Genesis 17 and Ezekiel 37 and, based only on their DNA, would quicken and covenant with any unfaithful and disobedient, whom He slew by the thousands for those reasons?

jgr,

1. You obviously don’t understand context.
There is such a thing as DNA. It is not really used to figure out what race a person is.
I also agreed with spiritual DNA because we are saved and belong to Christ as long as we remain faithful.

2. What I disagree with is the context of DNA that erases the Jewish nation of real Jews physically using mixed blood of interracial marriage.
Then believing in DNA spiritually to try and prove the spiritual Jew theory where God’s Covenant program with the Jewish nation according to the KoH was done away with the cross and now the church has taken its place.

3. All of Israel must be saved and will be forgiven of their sin and they will accomplish their gifts and callings Romans 11:25-29.
Ezekiel talks about Judah and Israel being forgiven of their sins so they can become one stick of unity.
The gates of hell will never prevail against the true church. This proves that the spiritual Jew theory is false.
God’s redemptive plan was salvation of the soul and the physical kingdom. Both of these were to be restored in Jesus day under the Physical KoH and the Spiritual KoG in their hearts.
They rejected his salvation message and just wanted a physical kingdom. This is the reason for Israel to be purged Daniel 9:24, not the church Matthew 16-18.
God will only rule with men with a holy heart.
Zechariah 13:9 says 2/3 of the jews will be cut off in the tribulation.
Also, Ezekiel 18 shows that God didn’t believe that just cause they were Jews that they would remain saved. They had to repent and they got mad and said God was being unfair because they were his chosen people. They were also mad because he would save the wicked if they repented.
So your perception of what I believed is wrong as well as your position which appears to be the spiritual Jew theory. Jerry Kelso

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟806,567.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
jerry,

There is such a thing as DNA. It is not really used to figure out what race a person is.

The Jews use it for that very purpose and to demonstrate the ubiquity of their DNA.

2. What I disagree with is the context of DNA that erases the Jewish nation of real Jews physically using mixed blood of interracial marriage.

It can't erase anything. It takes a sample and reports the results, nothing more. And those results say, as the Jews themselves tell us, that their DNA is ubiquitous. And those genetics are underpinned by mathematics. Your disagreement does not affect reality in the slightest.

God’s redemptive plan was salvation of the soul and the physical kingdom. Both of these were to be restored in Jesus day under the Physical KoH and the Spiritual KoG in their hearts.

The Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven are synonymous, and are embodied within the gospel, as has been pointed out numerous times. (Matthew 4:17; Mark 1:14-15; Matthew 19:23-24; Matthew 13:31; Mark 4:30-31). It is an exclusively spiritual kingdom, dispensational attempts to corrupt this understanding notwithstanding.

Zechariah 13:9 says 2/3 of the jews will be cut off in the tribulation.

But Zechariah 12:10 says they will all be saved first. That includes Judas, Caiaphas, and all others responsible for Jesus' death. Prepare to meet and greet Judas et al in heaven.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
jerry,

The Jews use it for that very purpose and to demonstrate the ubiquity of their DNA.

It can't erase anything. It takes a sample and reports the results, nothing more. And those results say, as the Jews themselves tell us, that their DNA is ubiquitous. And those genetics are underpinned by mathematics. Your disagreement does not affect reality in the slightest.

The Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven are synonymous, and are embodied within the gospel, as has been pointed out numerous times. (Matthew 4:17; Mark 1:14-15; Matthew 19:23-24; Matthew 13:31; Mark 4:30-31). It is an exclusively spiritual kingdom, dispensational attempts to corrupt this understanding notwithstanding.

But Zechariah 12:10 says they will all be saved first. That includes Judas, Caiaphas, and all others responsible for Jesus' death. Prepare to meet and greet Judas et al in heaven.

jgr,

1. You can’t disprove the scriptures. 2 Samuel 7:13-16, 1 Chronicles 28:1-7 are playing about the Jewish Abrahamic Covenant Genesis 12-15 about the land and Jewish Davidic Covenant about the throne is an eternal condition that is unconditional in election Romans 11:29. Conditional for their sins mistaking away Romans 11:27. God will not rule with man unless he has a holy heart for without holiness no man shall see the Lord Hebrews 12:14.
The Jews under the law because they are blind for the most part Romans 11:25
They obviously are ensuring their bloodline. That is reality!

2. The KOH and the KOG are not the same exact thing.
Matthew 4:17 is talking about the physical KOH reign on earth specifically.
Mark 1:14-15; the gospel of the KOG is the spiritual aspect for entrance into the Physical KOH reign on earth.
The physical KOG is at hand can be said because the physical KOG being the universal kingdom and the KOH on earth is the earthly sphere contained and is a part of the universal kingdom.
Matthew 19:23-24; It is hard for a rich man to enter the physical KOH reign.
It is a asker for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the KOG. This is the rich man’s spiritual dilemma refer to Luke 17:20-21.
Matthew 13:31; the physical KOH has spiritual features but this verse is not coming to salvation. The Jews were only told to seek the KOG Matthew 6:33 Luke 17:20-21 the KOG spiritual comes without observation not the KOH.
Mark 4:30-31; It is a spiritual application and has nothing to with attaining to salvation.

3. The Jews know these distinctions even though they don’t major on it.
The Bible shows the distinctions between these two kingdoms.

4. Read Dake’s God’s Plan For Man pg. 559 III. General Contrasts Between The Two Terms.
Ie. the KOH is political in its sphere Isaiah 9:6-7; Daniel 7:13-14,18. This is because the KOH reign to put down all sin and rebellion is for a literal 1000 years then the Son will give the Kingdom back to the Father and becomes God all in all 1 Corinthians 15:28. Another words the KOG for all the Universe will once again be in harmony forever.
The KOG universal is moral and spiritual Romans 14:17; John 3:5; 1 Corinthians 4:20.
Remember the earth has a beginning but where God has resided was, is , and will always be forever.

5. Exclusively spiritual? What is your exact definition of that?
Christ will have a physical rule and reign and theocracy and rule with a rod of iron Psalm 2:9.
It won’t be exclusively spiritual until all sin and rebellion is put down 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 and death and hell is thrown into the lake of fire Revelation 20:12-15 and the New Heavens and the New Earth are created.

6. Zechariah 12:10 goes with Revelation 1:7.
It doesn’t include Judas and Caiphas and others responsible for Jesus death.
There is no scriptural truth to universalism. That is why the dead small and great are judged for their works and thrown into the lake of fire.
Matthew 24:34 that generation in the tribulation will not pass till all be fulfilled which will be at the 2nd coming of Christ. Judas will not be a part of that generation for he is already in hell. He acknowledged he had sinned but his repentance was of regret not true repentance. He hung himself out of self pity and guilt Matthew 27:2-5; Acts 1:16:20
The leaders were already reprobates Matthew 12:24-37.
Your posts have no scriptural proof to prove your position. Jerry Kelso

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Since the Sinai Covenant is now "obsolete" in Hebrews 8:13, nobody alive today is "under the law".

Christians are not under the curse of the law. The law still makes a person guilty of sin. God's law against sin is still in effect. The law against murder, stealing, and the like is still in effect. And everyone has to follow it.

If you go back a few verses from Hebrews 8:13.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Since the Sinai Covenant is now "obsolete" in Hebrews 8:13, nobody alive today is "under the law".

baberean2,

1. The Mosaic law was done away at Calvary 2 Corinthians 3:1-16.
The New Covenant in his blood is the New Covenant Matthew 26:28.
The mystery of the church was ratified at Calvary but was not manifested until Acts 10 and Paul stated it in Ephesians 2:14-15; 3:3-6.
Nobody is arguing that point.

2. The point is that most of Israel are Orthodox Jews that follow the law and do not believe in the New Covenant. They are backslidden. This goes with Romans 11:25.
Even those who believe in the New Covenant such as Messianic Jews keep their inviduality as Jews that have Covenant promises of the land and the throne in the kingdom that is separate from the churches rulership position in the kingdom.

3. Understand proper context and how to reconcile them together in perfect harmony.
Once again you have misunderstood and are grasping at straws. Jerry Kelso

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The point is that most of Israel are Orthodox Jews that follow the law and do not believe in the New Covenant. They are backslidden. This goes with Romans 11:25.
Even those who believe in the New Covenant such as Messianic Jews keep their inviduality as Jews that have Covenant promises of the land and the throne in the kingdom that is separate from the churches rulership position in the kingdom.

You cannot be backslidden unless you have first been frontslidden.

Based on 1 John 2:22-23, those who have rejected the Messiah have never been right with God.

Those who are in Christ all have the same inheritance, based on Galatians 3:16-29.

Paul had to correct Peter over the error that you are now promoting.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christians are not under the curse of the law. The law still makes a person guilty of sin. God's law against sin is still in effect. The law against murder, stealing, and the like is still in effect. And everyone has to follow it.

If you go back a few verses from Hebrews 8:13.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

The Sinai Covenant is a lower standard, not for our salvation, but for our conduct.

Below Christ contrasts the lower standard of the Sinai Covenant to the higher standard of the New Covenant.

Mat 5:17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. (Christ is the only person to ever perfectly follow the Old Covenant.)
Mat 5:18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
(You cannot fulfill the New Covenant by breaking the Old Covenant.)

Mat 5:20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'YOU SHALL NOT MURDER, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
Mat 5:22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
Mat 5:23 Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
Mat 5:24 leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
Mat 5:25 Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
Mat 5:26 Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.
Mat 5:27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.'
Mat 5:28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Mat 5:29 If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
Mat 5:30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
Mat 5:31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
Mat 5:32 But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
Mat 5:33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
Mat 5:34 But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
Mat 5:35 nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
Mat 5:36 Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
Mat 5:37 But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
Mat 5:38 "You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'
Mat 5:39 But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Mat 5:40 If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.
Mat 5:41 And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
Mat 5:42 Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
Mat 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.'
Mat 5:44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
Mat 5:45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Mat 5:46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
Mat 5:47 And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?
Mat 5:48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You cannot be backslidden unless you have first been frontslidden.

Based on 1 John 2:22-23, those who have rejected the Messiah have never been right with God.

Those who are in Christ all have the same inheritance, based on Galatians 3:16-29.

Paul had to correct Peter over the error that you are now promoting.

baberean2,

1. Frontslidden? What dictionary is that in or did you just make that up?
I’ve only seen that in domains.
I assume you’re trying to allude to the Calvinist view that they were never saved before.

2. 1 John 2:22-23 just says that those who deny that Jesus is the Christ is an antichrist. There is no argument there.
Verse 19 calvinists use as they were never saved. It fits the immediate context but not across the board on every scripture on this subject.
James 19:20: Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converters the sinner from the error of his way, shall save a soul from death and shall hide a multitude of sins.
He is talking to believers. It is hard to err from truth when one has no truth. Sinners don’t have the truth!

3. Galatians 3:16-29; I have already addressed this and all you can do is disagree.
To Abraham and his seed were the promises made.
Seed is singular which is the nation of Israel. He saith not, And to seeds as of many; but as of one, and to thy seed which is Christ. The Church belongs to Christ.
The next verse speaks of the Old covenant of law which agrees with Abraham’s seed for Israel was under the Law of Moses.
The New Covenant Jews and Gentiles were made to be one new man Ephesians 2:14-15 and the law was abolished 2 Corinthians 3:1-16 cannot disannul that it should make the promise of none effect.
The promise is eternal life vs. 21-29.
This has nothing to do with the KOH reign and rulership positions in the KOH on earth. It is nowhere there.
The inheritance is salvation not the Abrahamic Covenant concerning the land and the Davidic Covenant concerning the throne.

4. Paul never taught the KOH reign on earth message. Jesus taught that under the age of the Mosaic Law.
Your posts are circular reasoning. You keep going from one issue and it’s proven wrong and then off to another point and it’s proven wrong etc.

5. Peter was being hypocritical because he was mixing with gentile which was right and then went of there so not to be seen with them because of fear of the Jews that still didn’t believe they should eat with the Gentiles.
I never promoted that nor Justification by Old Covenant Law.
The same inheritance of salvation and that is what the passage is about not the gifts and calling of Israel concerning the kingdom. Romans 11:29.

6. If you think the inheritance is about the KOHReign in that passage show it. But if you’re truthful you know you can’t show it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Jerry Kelso

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟806,567.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
jerry,

1. You can’t disprove the scriptures.

The rabbis tell us that Jewish ubiquity represents the literal fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham.

Surely there can be no greater cause for dispensational jubilation than the literal fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham in every literal Jew on earth.

And there can be no greater literal fulfillment than when every literal Jew on earth is every literal human being on earth.

If you aren't rejoicing, why not?

They obviously are ensuring their bloodline. That is reality!

That's exactly what I and the Jews have been saying, both genetically and mathematically. Their bloodline is preserved in every member of the human race. There's no greater reality than that!

2. The KOH and the KOG are not the same exact thing.

The Holy Spirit, Jesus, Matthew, Mark, and Luke say otherwise.

Matthew 11:11; Luke 7:28
Matthew 13:11; Mark 4:11
Matthew 13:31; Mark 4:30-31
Matthew 18:3; Mark 10:15; Luke 18:17
Matthew 19:14; Mark 10:14; Luke 18:16

4. Read Dake’s God’s Plan For Man

Is that the publisher of Dake News?

6. Zechariah 12:10 goes with Revelation 1:7.
It doesn’t include Judas and Caiphas and others responsible for Jesus death.

Zechariah 12
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Isn't that the dispensational salvation of the entire nation of Israel?
Weren't Judas, Caiaphas, et al citizens of the nation of Israel?
Didn't Judas, Caiaphas, et al pierce Christ?

Since the dispensational answer is "yes" to the above questions, get ready to meet and greet Judas, Caiaphas, et al on the dispensational streets of gold.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The rabbis tell us that Jewish ubiquity represents the literal fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham.

Surely there can be no greater cause for dispensational jubilation than the literal fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham in every literal Jew on earth.

And there can be no greater literal fulfillment than when every literal Jew on earth is every literal human being on earth.

That's exactly what I and the Jews have been saying, both genetically and mathematically. Their bloodline is preserved in every member of the human race. There's no greater reality than that!

The Holy Spirit, Jesus, Matthew, Mark, and Luke say otherwise.

Matthew 11:11; Luke 7:28
Matthew 13:11; Mark 4:11
Matthew 13:31; Mark 4:30-31
Matthew 18:3; Mark 10:15; Luke 18:17
Matthew 19:14; Mark 10:14; Luke 18:16

Is that the publisher of Dake News?

Zechariah 12
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Isn't that the dispensational salvation of the entire nation of Israel?
Weren't Judas, Caiaphas, et al citizens of the nation of Israel?
Didn't Judas, Caiaphas, et al pierce Christ?

Since the dispensational answer is "yes" to the above questions, get ready to meet and greet Judas, Caiaphas, et al on the dispensational streets of gold.

jgr,

1. You said spiritual dna is all that matters and Jewish DNA is the whole human race.
This is a spiritual Jew theory.
Do you believe this?
The fact is that spiritual DNA will Be why they will be able to fulfill their covenant of Abraham and David Romans 11:25-29.
The church has a separate calling than Israel for we are being trained now 2Timothy 2:12. Israel has to be purified and repent Daniel 9:24.
So whether or not the Jewish nation is mixed with other races they will still have a separate calling than the church 2 Samuel 7:13-16; 1 Chronicles 28:1-7; Isaiah 2:2-4;9:6-7; Ezekiel 37; Romans11:25-29 etc.
You can’t get around it.

2. I have already explained most all your scriptures and the context. Context and Biblical history is not on your side. What you think it looks like it says is your own hermeneutics.

3. Mourn means to repent as in Jesus teaching in the Sermon on the Mount Matthew 5:4. Israel was backslidden and needed to repent and be merciful and the peacemakers and have a pure heart etc. to be blessed. They will repent when Christ comes back.
They didn’t repent but rejected Jesus and killed him. They will repent the next time and all Israel will be saved Romans 11:25-29.

4. Finis J. Dake was a Preacher and a Bible Teacher that could Quote the whole Bible by Heart.
Yes, he was a dispensationalist. I don’t agree with him on every jot and tittle but most of it.
He has so much information and scriptures to back up that it would take a long time to really understand his whole understanding of the word.

5. Judas and Caiphas were reprobates.
Revelation 1:7 is about those in the future tribulation and those that pierced him is a reference to the nation of Israel.
Quit being ridiculous.

6. Dispensation is mentioned in the Bible Ephesians 2.
The theology is based on different stewardship’s and different dealings of God with man through the covenants
Even Covenant theologians admit this even though they believe in works and grace as the covenants.
Jerry Kelso

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is found in the same dictionary where "backslidden" is found.

baberean2,

I googled it and nothing came up frontslidden. It didn’t show up in the antonym for backslidden.
It only showed up on domains. So what exact dictionary are you talking about? Jerry Kelso

Upvote 0