• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

My best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

someone_here

May 28, 2005
Luton
Visit site
✟1,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have this friend.
I met him # months ago
# months ago we went out
we broke up becuase of his depression he said he could never give me what i deserved.
After a few weeks of us braking up he opened up to me and he told me about his eating problem
He hadn't eaten a proper meal in ages.
This really hurt me. I once was in the position myself but never this bad. os many questions ran through my head.
Ever since i've been really protective of him and some would say over protective, but i'm worried about him. A few months ago he didn't turn up for church because he was home severly ill and struggling to breath. i was so hurt.
but what i really want to know is is it wrong to be over protective of him. I don't want him to get hurt or ill again, I need him way too much.
(i just felt led to post this... Maybe someones been thorugh through this already or maybe just starting to go thorugh this... I'm here to chat if you are.. your not in this alone sometimes being the best mate of someone hurting is just one of the worst pains..)

Gb
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.