Oslo
✟3,870.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
He announced his expected absence a few months ago, stating that “-he would receive treatment for an illness… and would only frequently celebrate Sunday mass in the coming months”. This made me anxious that he might have cancer.
Please join me in my prayers for the healing of his body and soul.

Please Mary, mother of all Christians. Look to Father “anonymous”(name withheld out of courtesy and respect of his privacy) thy child, with mercy and grace. Grant him, through thine intercession, a fast and speedy recovery and give him renewed energy and vitality to glorify your son, our Lord Jesus Christ through his blessed ministry in his church. Pray for him every second of every day sweetest Mother. To thee we seek protection and shelter in all our trials. Blessed Mary, ever virgin, in thy mercy hear and answer my petition. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟251,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Heavenly Father, grant that our priests be strengthened and healed by the power of the Eucharist they celebrate. May the Word they proclaim give them courage and wisdom. We pray that all those whom they seek to serve May see in them the love and care of Jesus, Our Eternal High Priest, who is Lord for ever and ever.

images.jpeg

Upvote 0