Murder of Princess Diana - Terror Mind control timetable - now completed, March 2005

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Three years ago even the last idiot should be 95% sure that Diana was murdered.
Two years ago even the last idiot should be 99% sure that Diana was murdered.
Now even the last idiot should be 99.9% sure that Diana was murdered.

http://matt-marriott.faithweb.com/destruction/diana.html

British government documents say change made at last minute LONDON (AP) -- The car in the crash that killed Princess Diana in Paris was a last-minute replacement either meant as a media diversion or because the vehicle she was supposed to take failed to start, according to British government documents released Tuesday. The papers, released by the Cabinet Office under the Freedom of Information Act, detailed correspondence between the government and British officials in France in the days after the August 31, 1997, high-speed crash that killed Diana, her boyfriend Dodi Fayed and the driver Henri Paul.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/03/15/diana.death.ap/index.html

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
They used a flash light - this story is a hoax for the average idiot

"Sorry but knowing how cars work I know that she wasn´t murdered. In reality severed brakelines don´t cause cars to careen off at 100MPH and kill the passengers, that´s only how things work in Magnum PI world, in reality there´s a bunch of ways to stop a car that don´t even require a brake pedal much less functioning brakelines and any remotely skilled driver can bring a vehicle to a safe stop."

I agree - as I implicitly mentioned (but I guess I was too cryptic) this story is a hoax for the average idiot.

The right question that the alarmed more than average idiot would pose after reading this hoax is not "did the government manipulate the car?"
The right question would be "why didn't the government mention this before?"

But as I mentioned this story is part of a series of stories made public since 2000 in order to terrorise the sheeple, to let increase their belief that government did it from 95% to 99.9%.

Upvote 0

OhhJim

Often wrong, but never in doubt
Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
MattMarriott said:
as I implicitly mentioned (but I guess I was too cryptic) this story is a hoax for the average idiot.

If it makes you feel better, I recognized your other posts-about the Illuminati-as hoaxes. But I'm an above-average idiot.

Upvote 0