Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not just the President, but no American conspired with Russia. The DNC server was hacked

That is what we knew two years ago. Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General reviewed. Trump is exonerated by the Mueller report.

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Not just the President, but no American conspired with Russia. The DNC server was hacked

That is what we knew two years ago. Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General reviewed. Trump is exonerated by the Mueller report.

It's just what I expected, now the Democrats, will be on the defensive. So, it seems they can drop the issue, and do the nation's business, or, they can continue sitting around, looking at each other, dreaming up another round of investigations, and keep not earning there pay.

If the Democrats do not let this go, they will pay for it at the polls.

This investigation has been the centerpiece of every Democratic Candidates strategy. Now they have to come up with something else, and that's going to be really tough if the economy does not fall into recession, and unemployment stays under 5%

This has actually been known for a while, IMHO, which is why the fourth investigation was started a few weeks ago.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deviant Writer

I choose the World. I choose the Flesh.
Sep 18, 2015
Michigan
✟77,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've always been kind of torn on this.
On one hand: It was a conspiracy and I dislike conspiracy theorists. Like, a lot. Like insulting them to their face or laughing at them or questioning their sanity or all of the above.

On the other hand: Trump had no problem continuing the birther garbage and then refusing to accept responsibility for it (It's Hillary's fault that he was a birther, in spite of the fact that Trump and birthers are responsible for believing/saying something that they can't prove).

So this is really just karma. Trump didn't do it, but he's still going to be accused of it anyway. And he's a birther, so that's just fine.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I've always been kind of torn on this.
On one hand: It was a conspiracy and I dislike conspiracy theorists. Like, a lot. Like insulting them to their face or laughing at them or questioning their sanity or all of the above.

On the other hand: Trump had no problem continuing the birther garbage and then refusing to accept responsibility for it (It's Hillary's fault that he was a birther, in spite of the fact that Trump and birthers are responsible for believing/saying something that they can't prove).

So this is really just karma. Trump didn't do it, but he's still going to be accused of it anyway. And he's a birther, so that's just fine.

Since you brought it up, it is true that many people of Kenya believe President Obama was born there. I never really believed it myself (mostly anyway) that's because it became to sensational, when things become to sensational, it usually is a bunch of bologna.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

lol no

Mueller Finds No Trump-Russia Conspiracy but Stops Short of Exonerating President on Obstruction of Justice

“While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,” Mr. Barr quoted Mr. Mueller as writing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's just what I expected, now the Democrats, will be on the defensive. So, it seems they can drop the issue, and do the nation's business, or, they can continue sitting around, looking at each other, dreaming up another round of investigations, and keep not earning there pay.

If the Democrats do not let this go, they will pay for it at the polls.

This investigation has been the centerpiece of every Democratic Candidates strategy. Now they have to come up with something else, and that's going to be really tough if the economy does not fall into recession, and unemployment stays under 5%

This has actually been known for a while, IMHO, which is why the fourth investigation was started a few weeks ago.

I love reading stuff like this. It's almost as if some have selectively forgotten the 43 Benghazi investigations or that we have been hearing "Lock her up!" chants for nearly three years now despite the conclusion that Sec. Clinton didn't commit a crime.

Upvote 0

The Faceless

Has A Face
Mar 20, 2019
Westeros
✟37,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm going to cut you some slack because you're new here and seem to think this is the comments section of a Facebook post.

Here is what I wrote.
>> The no collusion mantra is a red herring. <<
Do you see the word "matra"? In this case it modifies the phrase "no collusion". Do you understand what that means? It means the "no collusion" chant was a distraction because the order for special counsel DOESN'T HAVE THE WORD COLLUSION IN IT. Therefore the chanting the word "collusion" or the phrase "no collusion" over and over (like a mantra) was and remains a red herring.

Do you understand everything I have written now?

If so, then you need to go back and delete my quote from your posts because NOWHERE in it did I aver, state, claim, assert or say that I "wouldn't" or "didn't" accept the results of the investigation and retract the lie about me that I "wouldn't" or "didn't" accept the results of the the investigation.
Thank you for explaining. Now I can edit the post since you've communicated what you meant.

Upvote 0